Plan on drinking myself to death, I'm 230 pounds and 6'3, think an entire bottle of this and some beers will do it?

Plan on drinking myself to death, I'm 230 pounds and 6'3, think an entire bottle of this and some beers will do it?

No, but that's good gin.

you will need quite a lot more than that, but gl hf

Just drink and get drunk and then jump from a high place if you're gonna do it.

I highly recomend not doing it though considering the people who find you will may get scarred and you family will be sadbois for life.

Do it properly, fuck booze n get a knife and remember, it's down the road and across the street, attention whore.

absolutely not, unless you choke on your own vomit. sleep on your back!

just do it

srsly, everyone should have the freedom to do so

recovered alcoholic here.

The body can handle a tremendous amount of the stuff. 750ml of liquor and a six pack was my nightly cap during my 'functional alcoholic' years. You're in for a hangover but not much else.

doubt it .

add more CNS depressants ya fkn nub .

Yes but of obviously don't think he should, you edgy retarded teenager

Unless of course you die.

triggered

Drink a whole bottle of 151 that's what I'd try for alcohol poisoning but srsly don't do it op

(OP)

Watch Leaving Las Vegas. That might help you on your journey.

6'3" 230? You'll be drunk as fuck and enjoying yourself. Pick up two bottles of ever clear and guzzle all of it.

Just drink, fap and pass out. Same as every other day.

you're just gonna piss yourself in your sleep and have a nasty hangover, really.

how doe ?

>being a giant
>killing yourself
Think about it this way, at least you aren't a manlet.

No, you pussy.
Get everclear or 151, two bottles, consume it very fast. . If you're drinking only that bottle and beers... You'll need more. Find some benzodiazepines/opiates( Xanax/Klonopin or Vic's/oxy.) drink a lot on a high dose of those and you'll increase the odds of death significantly.

I'm gonna go with 151.