She's ugly. Stop giving her roles

She's ugly. Stop giving her roles.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QYVbk1iv5d0
theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/08/simon-pegg-defends-gay-sulu-after-george-takei-criticism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Carol is meant to be ugly though.

At least she's Hollywood ugly OP. Even hag beasts like her need a break sometime.

> tfw no GF
> Reeeeeeeeeee

Just end it OP.

>She's ugly.

She's plain but can be made to look glamorous. Which is, honestly, exactly what Hollywood likes in its darlings. They don't like really distinctive looking people, in a good or bad way. Think about it.

>26 years of age

unbelievable

She looked pretty qt at Comic Con.

her tits are 10/10 though

She looks like a 40 year old which used to be super attractive at her 20's... problem being she is in her 20's right now

she has a false rape accusation face, and she's canadian.

>win oscar
>do capeshit

Why?

At least she's a good actress. Shame she'll be doing capeshit now.

Oscar winners actually say that winning the award is one of the most difficult things in their careers, because it leads to all the offers drying up as people think their roles aren't good enough for an Oscar winner. Getting offered a blockbuster role is, for her, a very good thing.

Because most Actors and actresses give the amount of money that is paid a higher priority than the quality of the film and/or how much they enjoy playing their given role

So who is Captain Marvel? I've never read about them.

because super agents are good at convincing their clients that money is more important than self respect in the craft. but in all honesty I'd take the money too.

She's alright

She's marvel's version of a female superman.

mmm those pokeys

10/10 would suck

So she can tank nuclear weapons?

that nipple and dense breast combo is top tier

I honestly thought of Shazam at first and was like WTF

What a travesty.

Oscars are good rep, Capeshit makes good bucks.

More.

look up the fappening

She did Scott Pilgrim way before she got an Oscar.

Because capeshit is the current popular genre. Any serious actor with range will test themselves with whatever is in.

Meryl Streep has three oscars and something like 15 other nominations. Whats her latest claim to fame? Running around as a kooky witch in Into the Woods.

She was pretty hot in her early 20s
Still would fuck her no doubt. Reminds me of an ex.

No Marvel and DC both have a Cap and Ms. Marvel as basically a fuck you to the original 1940's one anyways. At some point their Cap Marvels have been an afroed black woman and a Muslim woman respectively.

Why are people acting as if Ms. Marvel getting a movie is some sort of progressive new height? Is it because she's now called Captain or they think she's a female version of DC's Captain Marvel?

CAPTAIN BUTTERFACE

CAPTAIN BUTTERBOD

AND ISN'T THERE A FEMININE FORM OF CAPTAIN TO DENOTE INCOMPETENCE

CAPTAINETTE

Because shes a WOMAN. Its never been done before. There has never, EVER been a movie with a female superhero as the lead. Stuff like Supergirl, Electra and Catwoman, those don't count!

Out of shape with saggy mom tits. Pass.

It's just Ms. Marvel, ignore the retarded name change

Fuck off SJW

Why don't actresses look like fucking actresses anymore? Fucking sjws

Something seems to be lacking. Can't put my finger on it.

Captain Marvel was basically Carol Danvers remade from Ms. Marvel who was actually awesome to a frumpy lesbian to appease the legbeards who for some reason decided they had to make comics terrible.

She's a bit more like Female Green Lantern.

She is an skilled pilot, she then encounters and Ayylmao, she falls in love, Ayylmao is a Kree (The same race that appeared in GotG), and he has powers, he is also the second Captain Marvel (The first one basically has no conection with the following ones), Ayylmao dies, but after he dies he leaves all power to Carol, Carol becomes the Captain Marvel.

Fun facts:
1.- Carol once fell in love with another Ayylmao (Apparently she has a thing for them), but then she found he is her son from the future, and he rapes her (This will never be in the movies I guess).
2.- The current Captain Marvel is a 13yo muslim girl
3.- The original Captain Marvel was written by other Comic company, but DC sued them because it looked like Superman, DC won, then Marvel sued DC for the name and won, and DC renamed Cap Marvel to Shazam.

She has a great wrack. Blame the designers for the shit tier costuming.

this makes me wanna have sex with her

I think that Hollywood likes attractive people but there are very few that have even an iota of acting ability.

>DUDE TITS LMAO XD

Juvenile

The new aesthetic is cute, but not hot and non-threatening

>Lieutenant Worf.png
O I AM LAFIN

SPECIEST AND SEXIST MUCH

>judging actors by their appearance instead of their acting ability

>the absolute state of Sup Forums right now

That's a new one

She's an A+ actress though...

Or would you rather see someone like Scarlet no-acting-ability-whatsoever Johannsen on screen more?

Uh...

> $$$$$$$$$$

What acting ability is there to speak of exactly?

You can have both. She has none.

>It's cool for the male marvel heroes to be studs who make women moist.

>It's misogyny for a female superhero to be hot and slightly cheesecake to appeal to the male audience.

When will mass entertainment finally stop pandering to the pc crowd? Just because they whine the loudest on the internet doesn't make them important enough to cater to.

Who is this I have some pictures of the fappening but I don't remember this one.

Women exist in movies to be eye candy, nothing more

>Tit's are bad

>OMG Captain America's six pack so soooo hot!

Shut up you obnoxious dyke.

It's a Marvel superhero so she's going to get BLACKED.

Then Ironman goes to an afro having black girl

Only guys that get no pussy go crazy over tits like a fucking 14 year old.

Nigga she is great in everything I've ever seen her in. Especially those sex scenes in The League.

Fuck you this is a superhero film not shakespeare. Shit is all about eye candy.

>What's she good in?
>Everything XD

Ok

Getting an oscar is basically the highest achievement you can get
You basically could do anything after that

>You should feel guilty for being sexually attracted to women.

Yeah your obviously an unfuckable cunt who gets jealous of fictional characters. How sad.

Larson does not have that body, good luck in workout

I've seen her in several comics, she looks so much like

>Its a Captain Marvel movie so shes going to get KREED

Fixed.

I really really want to point my little laser pointer at that dress.

Only virgins don't know when you fuck a chick her tits sag like Canadian milk bags. A nice B cup just enough to fill your hand is perfect.

Sorry if I don't go apeshit over "big knockers" like I just got my first pube. I grew out of that shit when I stopped being under 25.

It's true. Why don't you view some of her works so you can judge and form an actual opinion for yourself?

And anyone with a brain would probably do the job that is paying better, only stuck-up hipster cunts would refuse money.

No one I know outside of this board seems to give a shit really. Maybe stop reading HuffPo?

yeah, emphasis on the before. Retard.

Why the fuck does this MARVEL brand Ms. Marvel have the DC brand Shazam bolt on her chest?

Honestly this looks like some sort of fan-art for an alt Black Adam.

>those titis
I want to believe.

>In a ghostbusters thread
>HOW DARE THE MEDIA ASSUME WE'RE SEXIST AND RACIST!

>Meanwhile
>Captain Marvel is 2/10, wouldn't bang. WE WUZ KANGZ

>acting ability
They pick uggos that can't act either

I don't know what they're doing but they're going out of their way to pick them, clearly

Isn't she supposed to be a man though?

>So who is Captain Marvel?

There have been a number of Captains Marvel over the years.

The first, Mar-Vell, was a Kree soldier who came to Earth and became a hero. For a while he was bonded with the Hulk's pal, Rick Jones. He died of cancer and stayed dead.

The second, Monica Rambeau (used to lead the Avengers, you know), can transform herself into any form of the electromagnetic spectrum. Since giving up the name, she's gone by a variety of names including Pulsar and Photon.

The third & fourth, Genis & Phyla Vell, were the children of Mar-Vell. They both crazy, gay & dead.

Carol Danvers, the current Captain Marvel, long operated under the name Ms. Marvel, as well as "Binary" and "Warbird". She was originally something of Mar-Vell's Lois Lane, but received powers in her own right. Her most notable ability is that she can absorb & redirect energy. She was the original source of the X-Man Rogue's "flying brick" power set.

Shes been a woman since her inception over 40 years ago.

Exactly. A bull dyke man hating feminist. How could she not be ugly?

So that she can buy a mansion and have chads eat her pussy all day long. Capeshit is where the real money is.

It's not but its probably going to be the first watchable female led capeshit and first decent female action movie in literal decades

Thats kinda impressive

>inb4 dcfriends pretend Gadot can act

Her sex scenes with Don Cheadle are going to be awkward

her profile is disgusting

>actress

they'll make it Falcon instead of War Machine, watch.

Well she was banging rhodey not too long ago in the comics

Falcon is gay tho.

That's possible. But Falcon is with female Thor. I wonder if they would make Thor a girl in MCU

youtube.com/watch?v=QYVbk1iv5d0

I-is this true love bro's?

She's cute in a girl next door kinda way. Don't see what you fags have such a problem with

>2.- The current Captain Marvel is a 13yo muslim girl
Wrong
"Captain Marvel" has always gone by the name Ms Marvel. She changed to "Captain Marvel" a couple of years ago, and the new "Ms Marvel" is a 13 year old muslim girl.

The Captain Marvel from DC vs Marvel stuff is more complicated than that, Captain Marvel has existed in DC for a very long time but he was only renamed to Shazam like 5 years ago in the new52 reboot.

No he isn't, female Thor kissed him once just to be wild and crazy (mostly because she's crazy in the head as she's dying of cancer). Falcon is with Misty Knight, who is Iron Fist's ex.

This.

She's ten times more attractive to me than Margot Robbie.

I checked pretty much every mainstream news source and site and it's all the same. Wtf am I supposed to read then? I can't even have conversations in comments anymore without being called a bigot or having my posts deleted. I mean, I'm not politically correct in the slightest and don't mind being called a bigot, but I never show rudeness or anything and never say anything too out of line when around these people, yet me and many others who call out this shit in the nicest way possible get banned or called a bigot, because apparently this new age feminisim/lgbtqialmnopqbbq/beta male movement or whatever is no different than the fascists they supposedly hate.

I mean look at shit like this: theguardian.com/film/2016/jul/08/simon-pegg-defends-gay-sulu-after-george-takei-criticism

No other opinions are allowed in the comments and even if a huge fag like Takei has a different opion he's accused of "internalized homophobia". What the fuck is going on?

She doesn't wear eye makeup or a mask. That's always a boner killer.