6. Pure Guava
7. White Pepper
8. The Pod
9. 12 Golden Country Greats
10. La Cucaracha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OTA8lPxDs0g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Quebec = The Pod > White Pepper > Chocolate & Cheese > God Ween Satan > The Mollusk > Pure Guava = 12gcg > La Cucaracha

They're all great though, and Im not listing Shinola cause I only listened to it once

The Pod>Pure Guava>The Mollusk>Quebec>Chocolate and Cheese>GodWeenSatan>White Pepper>12GCG>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>La Cucaracha

1. La Cucaracha
2. 12 Golden Country Greats
3. White Pepper
4. Chocolate and Cheese
5. Shinola
6. Quebec
7. God Ween Satan
8. Pure Guava
9. The Pod
10. The Mollusk

1. The Mollusk
2. Quebec
3. Chocolate and Cheese
4. GodWeenSatan
5. 12 Golden Country Greats
6. Pure Guava
7. The Pod
8. White Pepper

How do I enjoy The Pod?

by listening to more music you basic bitch

It took me a while but I eventually got around to it while I was really tired, and then it clicked. or just listen the stallion part 2 over and over again

>White Pepper that low
Oh fuck off

Either listen to it multiple times ore drink a full bottle of DXM cough syrup before listening to it.

Quebec = The Pod > The Mollusk > Chocolate and Cheese > GWS >>>>>> White Pepper >>> Pure Guava

that's all i've listened to, Caesar Demos would be tied with Mollusk + Synthetic Socks is tied with White Pepper.

Chocolate and Cheese=Quebec=the Mollusk>The Pod=Pure Guava>GodWeenSatan>12 Golden Country Greats>Shinola=La Cucaracha=the White Pepper

Just so we're clear though, the difference between Chocolate Cheese and all of that and the Pod is so unbelievably small, like barely anything at all.

>Forgetting Craters of the Sac

1. The Mollusk
2. Chocolate & Cheese
3. The Pod
4. Pure Guava
5. Quebec
6. 12 GCG
7. White Pepper
8. GWS
9. La Cucaracha

1. Pure Guava
2. Chocolate and Cheese
3. The Mollusk
4. GodWeenSatan
5. White Pepper
6. The Pod
7. Shinola
8. Quebec

I still haven't given 12 Golden Country Greats or La Cucaracha a proper listen.

I was front row for ween this past sunday AMA

pic related, that's the setlist with Deaner's footprint on it

Excellent setlist. How was the show itself?

pretty rad. it was at an outdoor festival and had been raining all day and rained on and off throughout the set. was worried the crowd would be small but it was packed and really high energy. Deaner can fucking shred. Gener looked okay, he walked back stage a couple times tho during the set, not sure what that was about. seems like he's kind of out of shape. he was great though. not bad at all for a 2 hour set, would really love to see them solo soon.

I'm just gettin into ween. I've only listened to the mollusk and Godweensatan. I'm surprised at yours guys lists not having gws higher. Makes me excited to listen to more cause gws is insanely good.

How were Gener's vocals?

sounded good to me. here's the whole set
youtube.com/watch?v=OTA8lPxDs0g