So, how good I'd the new QOTSA album going to be?

So, how good I'd the new QOTSA album going to be?

better than Like Clockwork, i hope
my least favorite album of theirs

like clockwork was far better than lullabies

probably wont top Like Clockwork for me

I was hoping for more in the same vein, but I think they're moving away from that

Regardless of how good it is, nothing will ever beat ...Like Clockwork, if only for that amazing cover art

awful I bet

I hope it is good.

I really like QTSOA

goddamn i'm impatient like a little kid for something to be announced because of their coming twenty five post on facebook

Hey guys
If I like ...Like clockwork which other albums might I like from them
Or ecmven not from them

Or even*

I'd say their self titled debut is closest to ...Like Clockwork in their discog
Check out Them Crooked Vultures self titled as well (Josh Homme, Dave Grohl and John Paul Jones)

Maybe try Songs for the Deaf. Or just listen to the singles from each of their albums and pick whichever one you think you'll like the most. Can't really go wrong with QOTSA

...Like CLockwork is one of my favorite rock records of the decade so far, so I'm hype for whatever they bring.

They announced a new album that's finished

>Or just listen to the singles from each of their albums...

Suture up your future is underrated

Yep - maybe best song on EraV

Into The Hollow is up there for me

Rated R

Era Vulgaris is my favourite QOTSA release, and they havent released an album below 8/10

but... what if lullabies is shit?

easily my favorite off of EV. Also, gonna sound contrarian as fuck here, but Era Vulgaris is actually my favorite album by the boys.

…Like Clockwork is what got me into them in the first place. That was a solid album all around. I'm sure the next one will be good as well.

I'm with you on this one.