I'm an aspiring chef with a coprophilia fetish...

I'm an aspiring chef with a coprophilia fetish. Is there anywhere in the world where it's possible to open a restaurant where I can cook food mixed with trace amounts of feces?

That's it, I'm never eating anything I didn't cook myself ever again.

Its called Mexico and yes

/thread

Agreed

I came to say this but you beat me to it.

Disgusting or not,

You shouldn't mix your business with your personal life. Idiot

Mexico or India.

Try manhatten or chicago

>With a bit of luck, his life was ruined forever. Always thinking that just behind some narrow door in all of his favorite restaurants, chefs with degenrate fetishes are getting incredible kicks from things he’ll never know.

I'll do whatever the fuck I please. I shit myself every day and the looks people give me hardens my boner even more.

Why Chicago?

I really hope not. It's bad enough that you find shit sexy, if you were actually allowed to feed it to people, I'd be looking for a new planet to join.

Mentally ill. I wish you didnt exist.

Probably China

Kek i havent even been there im just shit posting

These shit people are worse than people that fuck animals and kids. How mentally fucked is someone thats into shit lol. I hope someone catches you feeding them your shit and kills you. The world truly would be a better place without you.

The word you're looking for is coprophagia.

I disagree, kids and animals get hurt by the people who are into them. The only one liable to be hurt in a scat fetish is the fetishist.
They're still disgusting though.

It's less harmful for society but pribably indicates a deeper mental illness for the fetishist

I dunno, you gotta have some serious wires crossed in order to find kids and animals sexy.