Why does the janitor delete anything that isn't e-celeb garbage or capeshit?

Why does the janitor delete anything that isn't e-celeb garbage or capeshit?

If not this site would not have the quality of reddit2 like 99% the posters here want.

>ywn touch her neck
;_;

If I saw Elle like this in real life, there's a chance I wouldn't be able to control myself and would commit a sexual assault. Like a starving dog being put in front of a big juicy steak.

At the very least if I was somehow ever left alone with her shoes or something I would probably kiss and lick and even fuck them. I'd rub my face all over and sniff and lick the seat I saw her sit on. Or if I knew I was going to meet her beforehand, crank one out in private and let the cum and precum on my hand air dry so I could shake her hand with it.

orders from hiroyuki
that stuff brings in new users and makes them feel welcome which equals more ad impressions

this

agreed

same

>foot fetish
>literally the most beta of fetishes

I can name literally three hundred and five more beta fetishes.

neon demon rip when?

because the quality of posts is extremely important to this community and contributors are encouraged to provide high-quality images and informative comments.

you can't

Step to it then, I wanna hear some

>>foot fetish
>>literally the most beta of fetishes
for once cuck is an appropriate response

She's so perfect, Makes me sad AI'll never meet genetic perfection like this anywhere else.

Meanwhile, my dick just exploded. Thanks user.

it's true

I mean, if you really want to justify your obsession with having women step all over you, go for it. But desiring, worshipping, lusting over a womans feet and fantasizing about being dominating by their feet or be a foot slave is literally being a beta, meaning the fetishist desires to be a beta willingly.

Nothing wrong with admiring a nice pair of feet, but some of you guys take it to pathetic levels of beta.

>is literally being a beta
and?

I'd probably just tell her I loved Neon Demon and ask for an autograph.

Then ask if I could use her butt as a pillow.

I just typed out the list but apparently its too long to post, oh well.

Screenshot it then, you filthy liar