This girl is 12 years old

This girl is 12 years old.

If you find her attractive, 99% of society would say you're a filthy rotten pedophile who should be locked up.

Remember that Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ehh no. You can find someone attractive without having any sexual desires. Are you stupid?

Sure she's pretty, but I wouldn't want to fuck her.
She's 12, she should still be running around skinning her knees from climbing trees and not giving a shit about how she looks.

Saved. Thanks for the pic op.

>12

Who is she?

wrong. 18-20% ish muslims people on Earth... so that's a 18-20% who would have 0 problems with you fucking and beating the shit out of her...sounds good on paper but it s not...

>12
Got nudes?

Fucking 12?

>No guilt

>14
Seriously murrica why don't you let your kids be kids

Fuck of mate. I like my 12 year olds to look 12

Finding someone attractive vs trying to bang them = two different things.

>this

wait is she supposed to be ugly?

childhood is no longer innocent

>more

I blame/thank the internet. Haven't decided which one yet

Wait till they are 45, only then can we safely estimate that their brain has had time to become fully developed, and is granted the magic power of consensual approval for the VILE sexual urges

- john catholic, high priest of supreme NWO council

0-5 cute
6-15 pretty
16+ hot/sexy

christ almighty if we're not allowed to fuck that we're dooming our own species

3-20 hot/sexy

If she can "schommelen" She also can "wippen" ha!

That's a terrible pun dutchfag

Hey b/ros help me out with something. I want to become a babysitter because I like being around kids. How can i make parents feel more comfortable leaving their kids with me, I'm 31 and male. Any parents out there what could I do to make you feel better. Can I advertise on Craigslist? How do I get in the biz?

Pic kind of related. Help me out brothers, what can I do?

Lol gewoon mijn collega zijn humor..summerfag

Just shut the fuck up and post more

Would enslave.

>12
We all know she's 7 OP

If they're 12 then I'm 12

I'm a proud hebephile, fuck all you nigger fags

She's a fucking celebrity you daft twat

No, that's not what makes a pedophile a pedophile. I can very well find that girl attractive, what differentiates me from a pedo is that I won't enact on that desire and try to have sex with her.

Tell parents you make your own breast milk. They love people who show initiative

This user for president 2024 after Trumps 2 terms are up

Just take a knife.. and stab ur self a few time's. Wil make parents more comfortable around u.

Fuck you bitch. That whore is in her fucking 20s.

What's the fucking difference? She went from 12 to 18 in about two years flat

Huh i'd rape the life out of her

Same tbqh fampai

Actually that is what makes you a paedophile.

The fact you wont act on it means you're not a child molester.

The difference is Hollywood. She probably gets passed around the Hills like a bag of cool ranch doritos. Don't be dense yuroshit.

childhood was never innocent

I don't make it but I do have two sources that keep me in milk. So I can bring my own.

no thats the difference between a pedo and a child molester

but muhammaed married a nine year old and didn't fuck her until she was of age, which is different in every country, for example, the age of consent in Bulgaria is 14, one year above 13, and the age of consent in the USA is fucking faggot 18 like what ? your all gay as fuck. tits= tits if they are developed.

What stab me when I can fucking stab you!

Well said

get the fuck out of here

The fact that she looks of age means that it is ok to find her fuckable. The issue becomes how you act if you know the truth. If you have a conversation with her, you should find out quite quickly that she is immature and underage. If she is on a website where everyone is supposed to be 18 and up, no shame for liking what you see. But if you find her on an underage website, you know what you are up to and shame on you.

And this is NOT a 12 years old
chaturbate skyewatson

I would skullfuck her hrd af she aint 12 retards

> correction
> he married a 7yo
> then waited until she was 9

Dude was a pedo.
You should see the reaction when you point that out. They cannot argue it successfully. That's too young by any ancient civilizations standards.

Do you know where you are?

We got fucking pranked LOL!

Moases live to be 400 they were shitty at counting years back then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Doublethink

Yeah but... it doesn't really mean a fuck when God means language on shrooms acid, and Japanese mixed with Arabic and English, you know ? no, you don't its just your mouth talking, but god has no mouth, Fuck that Gods son shit, God has no son, that's the point, Jesus was great but he aint and was not God you fuck tard, Aliens will eat our brains

Bullshit. You'd still have desires, but wouldn't act on them for fear of society backlash. Desire is directly related to sexuality

I'd go to prison for it, fite me

Exactly. Say. Don't confuse social principles with actual beliefs. Of course everyone's going to act like you're twisted if you say you're attracted to a 12 year-old. It shifts the focus from them onto you.

Welcome to humanity.

Belief-wise they probably just think you shouldn't want to fuck a twelve year-old.

Would you quit copy and pasting your shitty bait jesus christ it's so cringey

She is more like 16-18 OP. I am a professional in judging these things.

Don't forget to feed the thirteen year-old breeding sluts in your basement

HAHAHAHA, MUHAMAD was a fucking warlord master and provider of peace, selam a lekum means peace be upon you, and selam ne lekum means may peace also be upon you, like God and Heaven is a fucking peace you cunt you fake fuck

Yes.

It is literally doublethink.

Can you not see it everywhere? Because I can?

>You shouldn't make assumptions based on gender but there's something it 'feels like' to be a woman and I know I feel that way even though I'm biologically male because I assume what I feel like is what females feel like.

No, just share her wit me hehehehehehehehe

The fact is women get more attractive with age.
The girl in the picture is attractive but she will be SOOO much hotter in like 9 years.

wat

This girl looks like a 25 year old, if I found out that she's 12 I would no longer be attracted to her and just thing she has shit parents

>The fact is women get more attractive with age.

bahahahaha

Not even a pedo but you'd have to be delusional to think that women get more attractive with age. Most attractive women only have like two years of their life where they're attractive and it usually falls between 14 and 24

Faggot detected.

if all preteens would look like op girl there would be no more cp. i mean seriously, these people love them girls because they don't look like completely overdone 25 year old... and that's exactly what op girl looks like. horrible.

>forgetting there's still infant/toddler/child lovers outside of teen/pubescent lovers

>This girl is 12 years old.
eh, no. That is a lie sir. Shame on you.

Who is she ?

>Not even a pedo

i know i know but i wanted to keep my point simple.
and i don't want to talk about the really disgusting shit....

I smell bullshit.

There is no way you would back out if you had any chance to fuck her.

Look over the thread you fucking black ass nigger

Emma best grill 4ever FTW

I know *sniffs* it's such an *wipes forehead* honour to be able to look at her. *breaks down into tears.*

topsnek

Just because you're retarded doesn't make that user a faggot

Here's what you need to do:
- Get fingerprinted
- Insist that the parents have cameras focused on you at all times
- Wear an electrified collar while babysitting, knowing that one false move instantly results in 1,000 volts of electricity passing through your body
- Fill out a huge stack of forms
- Notify local police force of your intentions
- Provide DNA sample to local police

Do this, and I'm sure you're good to go

What do they put in the water?

whore moans and flowerride

>talking about pedophilia
>not wanting to talk about the "really" disgusting shit

Nigga how many levels of moral relativity are you even on right now

She is attractive but not because she's 12.
That's the difference.
A pedophile would presumably need her to look 12, even if she wasn't.

That sounds amazing!

too old

She's twelve,I'm Twelve.

That does not sound like fun... I bet you have a sad and shitty life.

No parent in their right mind lets their children dress like this unless they are ok with them having sex.

I'd make that face too if my dick was in the many of hot pussies this man has slayed. I would fuck his wife, the 1st lady and cum in her vagina.

who cares what they wear you're still using that as a trope to sexualize them. pedo.

Wtf did I just read?