Does anyone else find it hard to be friendly with Germans? They're often cold and rude. Is it a cultural thing?

Does anyone else find it hard to be friendly with Germans? They're often cold and rude. Is it a cultural thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T7U3iiMG-Y4
youtu.be/RmsVEzWxWvc
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/29/times-square-be-secured-new-years-eve-truck-barric/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

his opa was prolly killed by some nazi or something like this

they are just a gross people.

He's insecure about giving handshakes now.

It's all your pm's fault. I thought he was supposed to be a nice guy.

He fucking REKT your president

I don't think anyone was expecting him to do something like that.

It was all a ruse.

based

the only Sup Forums posters that randomly bully me more are the swedes

nigger

faggot

That was a very weird and cold press conference between two supposed allies.

bitch

fatass

Moron

>Shaking a woman's hand.

beautiful submissive mummy may vs. horrible ugly stinking orc merkel

D-dummy

It's okay, this bullying isn't as bad as random bullying.

What happened?

They agree on practically nothing, what do you expect?

He made Trump lean forward slightly when they shook hands.

Trump has this bizarre "power handshake" thing where he tries to pull people who shake his hand towards him. Trudeau stopped him from doing that, and spawned a ton of memes where people suddenly became aware of how weird Trump's handshakes are.

youtube.com/watch?v=T7U3iiMG-Y4

You will die alone and afraid.

>be me
>always nice to foreigners
>"lol stupid kraut-cuck, t.mohammed, shitmany xDxDxD"
>mfw

It´s really hard to be nice with you as well. You constantly insult and bully us.
Why do you hate us?
We do have feelings, you know?

STUPID
DUMB
KRAUT
SCUM

culturally suicide bombing europe does that

You're supposed to be factual with us, not friendly. I don't care about your white smile.

it's simple, you are scum

Look at him go, he's like a professional fisherman striking the biggest bass of his life.

I know that feel. No matter how nice, informative or respectful I am, I'll always be bombarded with "lmao u r gypsy".

I thought Angela Merkel couldn't speak English, or at least was very bad at English

Did Trump and Angela actually have a conversation?

>culturally suicide bombing europe

Most actual Germans stay in /deutsch/ and most of the remaining ones are "Greeks" who are absolutely leaf tier, don't take it personally.

So trump showed the world again he is a fucking moron and you are blaming germans?

t. Jose

I really can´t tell if they are trolling me or if they´re serious.

trump

Almost all world leaders can speak English but most choose not to do in publically because it's at a level where they would be at a disadvantage. Putin speaks English too but never does it publically beyond a few examples on YouTube.

no
t. poltard

Germany-chan, do you think Americans speaking broken German with a strong American accent is attractive?

>pol
blatant newfaggotry, fuck off

I don't think so. Alone, yeah, but it will be with sweet relief, not fear.

Wow. Thanks for being so nice

I'm sorry niceanon, but most Germans on Sup Forums are really unfriendly. Maybe it's because . Sorry you suffer because of them.

Example

youtu.be/RmsVEzWxWvc

I think you're ok. Please don't kill yourself.

It sounds weird but interesting. If you do it right an american accent can be really pleasant and maybe cute.

WTF I love Trudeau now

Only irl german I know is an uptight moron who yells with german accent, like he was the worst stereotype of them. They probably have autism too

She probably has bigger hands than his and it would be an awkward moment captured and circulated around the mainstream media.

What did you expect? Paper beats rock; leaf wraps first.

Why doesn't Germany kick America out of Germany?

They've been occupied by America for over 70 years.

That would be nationalistic of Germany.
You know what happens when Germany becomes nationalistic.

no it's not you dump shithead

Because then they'd have to fund their own military.
Just to meet NATO requirements Germany has to spend almost $50 billion more USD on military.

t. American who never leaves the house.

All germans i've met are really fucking boring people.

Convenient target.
Also nothing upsets Sup Forums more than germany dealing with the refugee problem successfully which is why they have to resort to a zero tolerance policy where every single problem is showcased as proof that germany will collapse any day now. Any day now.

Really, it will.

Any day now.

AJAJAJAJAJAJJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ El AlemANO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJJJ

>dealing with the refugee problem successfully

Just coming from Munich.
People who write these things are the ones one should ask in question, not the places they got to.

>successfully

>They've been occupied by America for over 70 years.

That's not entirely accurate. The occupation, at this point, is entirely voluntary. If the Germans asked us to leave, we would leave. But the Germans don't want us to leave, because our presence allows them to reduce their defense spending.

>inb4 some tankie says that the US is forcing themselves on Germany

France asked us to leave, and we left. The same thing would happen with Germany. It's not 1980 anymore, the Darien Gap no longer matters to us.

Why are Americans always so dumb?

Tbh, I've never in my whole life seen a people as naive and dumb as muhricanes.

It's like someone puts something oin their water so they all develop mentally disabled.

*the so-called occupation

It's because you learn about us almost entirely through our "reality" tv shows and through British news, which both do everything in their power to make us seem as dumb as possible

If we're so dumb what does it say about you that we occupy your country?

ANY
DAY
NOW

>cattle things in a we

You don't occupy anything. You just serve in your slave life. Your masters, the elites of your country do occupy us. You propably already fail at the 1x1 my little disabled monkey.

absolutely TRUCK'D

What's your standard for dealing with 1,5 million refugees crossing over into your country?
>inb4 lel not letting them in in the first place
Not an argument, lets hear it.

The hostility that so many other Westerners have towards America is staggering, because we've got nothing but love for you guys.

>The iron lady of England and her most esteemed subject nations of Scotland, Wales and Ulster
>submisive

ANY
DAY
NOW

How about not having to erect barricades so you don't get TRUCK'D and not having it become a Christmas tradition for your women to get RAPE'D

Germans are subhumans

I just feel sad and disturbed to see that your kind is poisoned from birth to be prevented in developing any forms of intelect that could challenge your masters.

It's somehow like in Brave New World.

And you just know this somehow? Your country is more loved by fucking Japan, Vietnam(former opponents) and Philippines(former colony) and that should tell you something. Europeans are just not going to have that mutual fondness with US that you are wishing for

May isn't iron, she's copper.
My gypsy senses don't lie.

There's nothing unusual about protecting big public events from attacks by deranged individuals. Last time I checked americans had over 200 barriers to keep people from driving into the crowds in new york during new years eve without having 1,5 millions muslim refugees. How do you explain that?

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/dec/29/times-square-be-secured-new-years-eve-truck-barric/

>Christmas tradition for your women to get RAPE'D
German women got raped en masse in christmas 2016? Post some links.

All minor problems considering that they took in 1,5 million refugees. I think you're setting impossible standards just to feel better about nothing major happening and germans being in control of the situation.

links for rape? no way they can post that. because it is totally classified. refugees raped 100 million women in europe but it is all kept secret on merkel's order. if they could give links that would be to easy. so you have to BELIEVE

So basically you believe in this like you believe in santa claus?

>it's all kept secret
so that's your last line, when reality doesn't conform to your version of it there is a conspiracy at play?

>I don't believe the data because it could be rigged so I instead believe in what I want

Kys

yes pretty much. some stop believing when they grow up. but poltards never grow up

They play work simulators for fun, of course normie tier BRs would find them boring.

you got my message exactly backwards, underage retards

Ever heard of sarcasm?

You were sarcastic? Don't you know the new rules?
Everything is literal because people on Sup Forums will believe anything.
Someone on this site believes what you typed out.

I think you're confusing cold and rude for quiet and reserved.

>This is actually true

>The hostility that so many other Westerners have towards America is staggering
Maybe if you are completely ignorant of what your nation has been up to for the past handful of decades.

>sarcasm
>autists
>finland

I really thought you would understand.

The best part of it is that the press was yelling handshake the entire time so there is no chance he didn't hear everybody telling him to shake her hand.

Fuck Merkel.

Not him but Germans like to bully me on Sup Forums.

Your juvenile prison industry is absolutely full of female guards who serial rape young boys. Don't go spering out about rape before having a look at your own clusterfuck of a backyard. Not to mention the fact that your nation has enforced a disgusting, barbaric ritual of mutilating the genitals of hundreds of millions of baby boys. As for "TRUCK'D", let's just overlook the ridiculously high amount of mass shootings your nation has, shall we?
Your arrogance and ignorance is an example of why people find Americans repulsive.
Consider it well earned.

>americans think simulators are hardcore games or just boring

go play your japanese JRPGs aka boredom the game genre

>Russians are poor and stupid

go ask your babushka for 30 cents so you can buy a jug of milk

>>americans think simulators are hardcore games or just boring
>missing the point

>go play your japanese JRPGs aka boredom the game genre
I don't even play video games anymore and when I did JRPGs weren't among them.