Hey Sup Forums thought i met the girl of my dreams...

Hey Sup Forums thought i met the girl of my dreams. shes ducth can keep a conversation for ours smart nice smile and everything very opinionated shes an idealist which made it cuter. Now she friend zoned me can anyone help me get over this

Did you let her know from the beginning that you were interested in her romantically?

i mean i told her i dont tend to like girls that fast and its been a while since ive been with one and i guess she knew but ehh i dont know and she said she feels sorry

You friend zoned yourself user.
You weren't pursuing her with confidence, sounds like you basically went "Like me please, pretty please".

well i mean in some ways your right but the thing that made me think she liked me was when she asked me if she was my type with a nice smile on her face

Fuck off op, just don't be a sad little shit because 1 love interest, not even a gf, declined you. Grab hold of whats left of ur testies and try talking to other women, even though you sound very young. To get over somebody you have to get on somebody.

Well that was you cue to be confident and flirt with her.
If you reacted by spilling you spaghetti everywhere, I'm sorry so say it, but you blew it.
On the bright side, confidence is something you can grow with some effort.

i know i know im 17
yea i knew i fucked up i was so flustered that i didnt know what to say so i just told her you know now i feel like a cuc cause i missed out on a perfect one

Bye, OP

No one is perfect, you will never meet anyone perfect and you shouldn't look for it.
Look for someone you genuinely like faults and all, otherwise you will be more of a worshiper than a lover.

well your right but thanks i feel a bit better now but the thing is should i keep talking to her or no since its gonna be weird cause im confused rn

Well do you enjoy her company in spite on knowing you probably won't get with her?
If you can hang out with her without turning into an infatuated puppy, sure go ahead. You could even turn her into your wingman, ask her to help you out with finding a girl.
Heck she might even catch some feels for you, from you showing that her rejecting you is only a minor setback.

sounds interesting and nice but i dont think she would fall for it but eh yea ill keep talking to her probably create a fake crush and tell her about the fake one and maybe that would work but thanks for actually giving me the time of day

Nah man, don't create fake shit.
That's a disaster waiting to happen. Just try to accept that she isn't into you like that.
Be genuine or fuck off, subversive shit like that tends to blow up in your face.

What I was saying is, if she don't want to fuck you, use her to raise your social attractiveness by speaking to her in public. Other girls will wonder what is so nice about you that she hangs and talks with you. Just don't turn yourself into a beta worshiper, who caters to her needs.
Just be her equal male friend and watch her friends and frenemies slowly begin to fawn over you.

alright ill try it thanks man

No problem, good luck.

OP, you likely already permanently friendzoned yourself. Take advantage of it. She is now your bro. Hang out with her, be friends, love everything that she is as if she was now one of your guy friends, and do what the others are suggesting; use her as a wingman.

Check out the book Models by Mark Manson. It is pick-up advice, but not how redpill presents it. It's very logical, very straightforward, and is basically like every other GOOD advice I've ever heard. You need to work on improving YOURSELF. A few pickup lines may work in the beginning, but then you need to continue being an interesting person. You need to get out, be prepared to fail. It's hard as fuck to be rejected, but after a while, you realize it doesn't fucking matter, because not every girl is compatible with you. That is perfectly ok. You need to set some ground rules for yourself, for any partners that interest you, and work on talking to a potential mate like a human being and not like a sex object, while still being able to escalate to physical touching and eventually sex. Acting like you're needy will immediately turn most girls off, they have subconscious clues about you being needy or invested.

It sounds like your Dutch friend was interested in your at some point, but you didn't seem to reciprocate. The moment she asked if she was your type should have been the time you said "Yes, we should go out sometime". She is now your friend, and guess what, THIS IS OK. Do not push things with her, she's a lost cause romantically. In the 0.01% chance that she will still get with you, it probably won't last, on the other 99.99% chance that you ask her out in some form, it will likely strain your relationship if you value it at all.

You will get over it, view her as wingman, ASK HER TO WINGMAN. If she likes you and enjoys your platonic attention, she will gladly wingman for you. Or bro around, or whatever.

If she really is as interesting as you say, you shouldn't have a problem maintaining a friendship. It sounds like you were infatuated with who you thought she was, not who she actually was.

If she as perfect, user, she would feel the same way about you that you do about her. I know you are hurting right now. For some fucked up reason, you've decided to come here for advice. So here goes: use your right hand and your imagination and jerk it while she does things to you that you didn't even know were possible. Tell her irl life that you didn't mean to make her uncomfortable and that you'd like to keep the friendship. Get to know her, and appreciate that women have some great qualities that aren't apparent when you make them responsible for your orgasms. Date someone else. Marry someone else. Have a daughter that you want to grow up to be just as awesome as the girl you just realized will never tongue your nutsack. Go for it, user!

I screenshotted this shit. Bravo! Whoever said that Sup Forums was full of retards was waaaaaay off.

Yeah, next time don't be a pussy. Chicks always do this shit--they keep a beta around so they can have emotional validation and whatever else they can use the guy for, they string the 'nice guy' along, hinting that maybe one day they will have a shot at the pussy (they won't) while the whole time they are getting dicked by 64 different alphas... the sooner you realize this the better, females aren't there to be friends, they are brought up their whole lives being told that men are there to serve them and they are trained to manipulate and use guys and that's all they do, especially if your'e asking for it...

"Hi, I'm likely gay."

That's basically what you told her.

Thanks user. To be fair though, most of us are retarded here.

They only treat you like that if you let them though.
I've got plenty of genuine female friends, because I don't let them manipulate me and I treat them as equals with all of the responsibilities and benefits that entails.