Jesus Christ wtf

Pretty sure we need a medfag here. Calling the doctor in the morning

cancer

This made my body tingle

You obviously listen to too much Cannibal Corpse

Did you come on the floor? You fucking animal

Several months, but with too much pain you will want to die

You will be ok, just never fap again.

About an hour bro your times up ma man, you might as well just wank it into your wooden overcoat.

slash your wrists and see if cum squirts out.

Your future offspring are so edgy.

What did you do?

If you massage your prostate too hard, sometimes you'll cum blood.

Only happened once to me, went away after a day or so.

On the plus side, the blood adds the the amount of fluid coming out, thus prolonging the orgasm.

Seems legit

Happened to me. Started with blood in my semen, then progressed into painful swelling of one of my testicles that I ignored until I was unable to get out of bed one morning. Brought to hospital and diagnosed with epididimitus. Don't be a dumb fag like me and go to the doctor and get yourself some damn antibiotics.

I'm surprised this hasn't made anyone here cum just looking at it.

happened to me a couple of times. didn't do anything about it, it stopped.

Nothing, no prostrate massage. Just bloody spooge.

found the cool guy

I've got the painful testicle, too. Sounds like this is it. That or cancer, one of the two.

My first time cumming was blood was this your first time cumming?

I can fap to that

you have ascended to a higher level of existence.

Like I said, it progressed much quicker that I had expected. Go get your balls checked out.

Get checked out Sup Forumsro testicular cancer is one of the easiest cancers to treat and has one of the highest survival rates even if it has metastasized. You'll be fine, and that's the worst case scenario.

This

Actual helpful advice on Sup Forums. I feel like this belongs in the Sup Forums Hall of Fame. Fist bump, Sup Forumsros.

More fluid doesn't mean you feel the orgasm more you dumb shit haha.

Stay classy, op

Nothing special, just your periods have been finally started. You are about to became a faggot.

Yeah, I had to grab an image from elsewhere to illustrate. That was the best fit for what I had, but mine was brighter red blood than that. Mine looked WORSE. Anyway, doctor tomorrow.

You're a fag OP, stfu. And to think some actually tried to help an OP this time..

Not very long
medicinenet.com/blood_in_semen/article.htm

It's a shame I didn't get this infection from raw dogging your ass. You probably would have enjoyed it.