What speakers does Sup Forums listen to?

What speakers does Sup Forums listen to?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon
amazon.
glencairnwhiskyglass.com/
miccastore.com/crossover-upgrade-for-micca-mb42-bookshelf-speakers-mkiii-p-114.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

JMC800s all century baybee

some bose things and an ibanez guitar amp i hooked up through the headphone jack on my receiver

some cheapo cyber acoustic speakers

i listen to my AKGs when i'm feeling antisocial

neumann kh420

>neumann kh420

why are they so expensive?

All of them

Would it be possible to push oxygen away from an area from constant sound pressure?

i had jbl l40s but i gave them to my buddy now i got avid model 103s

laptop :)

HS7s

I got a pair of JBL LSR-305's for a good price. They're technically studio monitors, but they sound great for casual listening, too (if you like a flat frequency response). Really happy with the purchase.

Can't find specs on these. Just buzzwords

Akron 4 way floor standers loud speakers with fucking 15" woofers from 1970s i think

Sony MHC-ECL99BT because they were free and I don't have money to spend on anything

main monitors

you're pretty bad at searching then, neumann has some of the most complete specs and measurements out there

Swan M10's right now. They're good for being cheap and compact but of course they're not the same as full sized speakers. When I have more room I want to get some studio monitors, maybe Event 20/20s and add a sub later.

Edifier Encore x600

The ones below are just for the looks

same here, can vouch for

Totem Tabu

Poorfag here, Logitech z313s

Pair of Tannoy revolution xt 8f hooked up to Dynaco st70 tube

got everything for free from junk removal job

Emotiva Airmotiv 4s, on stands next to my desk.

I feel bad for this man

Some klipsch reference something or others

on my desk i have shitty micro system speakers. for the rest of my room i got precision acoustics pa60s

I dont really use them for music

What have you got against birds m8

lol my roommate drew me that when he was tripping

idk what it means but it was very sweet and i hung it up because good vibes and shiiiiet

What amp? When I had those they sounded like shrilling birds until I got a proper vintage amp.

amazon .com/gp/product/B004UR486G/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o07_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i also have this sub
amazon. com/gp/product/B0046LALEO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o06_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

genelec 8330 with 7350 sub

I have the same whisky glasses.

Harbeth

nice

THATS A SNIFTER YOU UNCULTURED FUCK

glencairnwhiskyglass.com/
You dun dunning-krugered yourself

Because they are studio monitors. And user here probably bought those thinking they would make his music sound fucking awesome, even though monitors are not made to be great speakers, but rather to be as mediocre as mediocre gets.

Micca MB42. I got these for like 35 bucks. They are ok, but I mostly use headphones

He's seen some shit

Studio monitors do sound fucking awesome.

Well. Yeah. They do and they don't. They only meant as a reference. i.e. if it sounds good in the monitors, it should sound good on anything else too. That's why they're so expensive, because only studios/recording engineers really need them.

M-AUDIO AV42
They sound breddy good

They're not _that_ expensive. I got my pair for about $300, which is in the same price range as a really good pair of desktop speakers.

You can get some great speakers for way less than that, though.

Such as?

Mine, that I bought for ~$60-70 dollars in 2000.
It's all about the acoustics of the room you're in.
Speakers can only do so much.

So basically you're rationalizing away your envy of me.

Nah, I don't give a shit. $300 isn't bad.
What really gets my titties in a twist, however, is those mongoloids who spend thousands of dollars on sound equipment, only to find that it sounds like ass because they didn't take the room into account, lol

I know the type, but those people aren't buying studio monitors though.

For the most part, they don't, but some do, thinking that price = sound quality, or that "they use those in the studio, therefore they must be great".

Studio monitors do frequently sound great though, and it is that greatness that makes them work in the studio. And the type of audiophool you're talking about scoffs at anything that isn't four figures.

Yeah, true. Bunch of faggots.

Aktimate Mini's

masterrace

Cheaper stuff from a higher end brand

My other set.
Least fatiguing sound I've ever heard.

Same here. You can get crossover kits from the manufacturer and it makes a pretty big difference.

miccastore.com/crossover-upgrade-for-micca-mb42-bookshelf-speakers-mkiii-p-114.html

Boston Acoustics MM226. Sweetness.

We are all brothers with these amazing speakers.

kys

Got them for under $700 at a closure auction.

>fatiguing speakers
Here's your (You).

Presonus Ceres 3.5

AKG K7XX

You do realize that the subwoofer is supposed to be on the floor right?

My nigga. Someone else uses glorious default Logitech speakers.