Have you ever snuck into a girls room or stolen some article of her clothes and masturbated into it?

Have you ever snuck into a girls room or stolen some article of her clothes and masturbated into it?

Yep. My best friend's little sister. Had some nice panties.

How old was she? How did you even get that to happen?

She was legal, chill. I believe she was... 17 at the time?
She was out at a friends, I got to sleep in her bed for the night. Of course a horny guy in a hot chicks room is gonna do the only thing a guy would do in that situation.

Idc if she was legal or not, I was more just interested in details. Nice

yes, panties and her rabbit dildo

I awkwardly made my way into a friend group two years ago and while they were all on the fairly lower end of the cool kid scale, I was definitely near the bottom of the group as far as that went. Anyways, long story short I ended up at one girls house while no one was there except for two of our friends. They were in another room "doing" stuff. Went into her room and did it into one of her running shoes and a pair of panties, then tried to clean it a little so it wasn't obvious

Story?

I once farted in a class. I was sitting beside 2 girls. That's all I have to say.

Inb4 that British faggot posts his incest fantasy nonsense.

Think they noticed?

Used to sneak into this one girls room all the time. She was in the room. Had to sneak it cause we were 14 and her parents were asleep. Is that what you meant op?

I guess that counts. As long as you did something with your dick in her room

>at a party with a couple friends
>everyone is about 18 y/o
>we all get drunk celebrating a Sup Forumsros birthday
>i stay up the latest
>everyone passes out
>im kinda drunk myself
>i go to their laundry room and bedrooms
>steal all their panties
>and i mean ALL of them
>house is owned by 3 girls
>pocketsfullofpanties.jpg
>Decide im gonna leave
>stuff everything in my pockets and shirt and walk out the front door like nothing happened
>go home and forget i even did anything

>wake up hungover and sober
>realise what i did the night before
>MFW i have an entire backpack full of panties from people i know

Were they hot? Did you ever hear anything about it?

I jacked off and wiped my hand on the back of my ex gf's bedroom sofa

one of them was a 7/10
the rest probably 6/10s
nobody ever said a word about it
i got away with it and nobody suspected anything either

Panties/10, good show sir. how long ago was it? Could the panties return for ultimate wtf lulz

haha i thought about it honestly, but i threw them away
>mfw i had a girlfriend at the time

Prob the best move but the look on those girls faces if they returned to the house/apt mysterious would be priceless. When I was in college my friends and I would hide all their silverware around the apt when these one group of girls would have parties. I don't know if they knew we were doing it because we always got the invite to their next party

Yes, my aunts panties. Was at her house over the xmas holidays and I took her dirty thong out of the hamper. Was diamonds all through dinner with her panties in my pocket. Couldn't wait to get home and wrap them around my cock and fap.

Whenever I'm at my sister's house I use the bathroom and get her preteen daughter's dirty panties out the hamper and sniff them and jerk off with them.

Every hypertonic I get, I do. I once changed my trash in my bathroom before my wife's niece came to visit and told them the toilet was broken.. sniffed every thing in the trash she left behind.

No.
Because I'm not sad and desperate.
And I never had trouble getting laid.
So no... never, not once.

you suck

I often jerk off into my boss sneakers

Gf's sister panties. Got nervous and threw them not much later, tho.

After posting this, I had to go grab them and wrap them around my cock to fap right now.

>be renting a place for college
>come home one day
>notice there is a pair of women's boots
>being a class A pervert I checked the perimeter and proceeded to sniff dem boots
>weird boner, mostly smell of boots, not sure what I expected
>go to my room
>next day I come home
>everyone is gone
>go to kitchen to make food
>on my way back
>she stands there
>remembering what I did the day before, I stood there confused and a bit nervous
>she talks to me
>at that point my assburger senses were tingling as fuck
>tell her I've a lot of college work to do and excused myself to my room
that was one of my room mates' wife, seen pictures of his kids laying around the house so even if I did bring myself to make a move I'd feel like a cunt
>she was hot af tho, sometimes think back of that day and get hard as diamonds

Oh, yeah. Usually a backpack full of panties isn't what makes them happy

The first girl I made out with and let me spend the night had a roommate that was one of the few perfect 10/10 I've ever seen in life. She lived about an hour away so I wasn't familiar with the area. Cannot remember why but she left the apartment. The temptation to go into her friend's room and sniff some underwear was probably the strongest it's ever been since this was literally my one and only chance at it my entire life. I pussed out because I had no idea if/when her roommate would come back, let alone her for that matter, and a small part of me wasn't sure if her roommate might actually be inside since I hadn't seen her at all. Overall I'm glad I didn't ruin the whole thing by being a creep, but damn, if I'd had had a little more intel I would have been all over it.

At least I haven't actually tried to molest her.

Is she hot or are you just messed up?

I did this to my room mate, told her i did it, and she just told me it was kinda hot, but not to do it again because she doesn't want her underwear getting all fucked up.

I don't know what hypertonic means, but... ugh

Lol no she's hot for being 40ish

hes a guy?

Finkle's a man baby!

Gentlemen this is my first ever quads....I'm afraid it's all down hill from here.

Congratulations!

Why thank you! I'm feeling great!

I'm glad you used it on something so important

well see I was trying to troll by quoting both Ace Ventura and Austin Powers and combining them. I had to look twice to see that was my post I was like holy shit someone got quads at first. But yeah, wish I had said something more memorable, but then it probs would have screwed up the timing and I wouldn't have gotten them anyway.

also ur just gellous you little bitch

I always wonder if she noticed them missing, what do you think? do you think she realized it was missing when she did her laundry?

i've always wondered when sniffing panties can you smell the asshole versus the pussy? or does it all smell about the same?

I thought about going back for a pair of her undies, but the consequences would never be the same.

> be me in junior high
> used to walk alot
> broken home night owl
> walked past apartment
> summertime and windows open
> heard something
> sounds like a girl enjoying herself
> creep to ground floor window
> can't see shit..
> pick up twig and work it through screen mesh
> part curtains slightly
> younger girl than me from school
> savagely jilling off
> start squeezing cock through pants
> just about there..
> she cums.. I cum.. Twig*SNAP*
> "WTF! Who's there!!"
> she is freaking the fuck out
> I'm already running like fuck
> cum squishing around in my pants
> I spent an hour going the looong way home

I had a buddy that lived in the building. Said some creep was trying to break into an 11yo girls room.

Also did pic related to a girl giving me a handy once. Actually was intense.

yeah, I've definitely cum in my panties plenty

I've stolen moms, little sisters, friends moms, friends sisters,

Unless the girl is a total pig, you can't smell the asshole.

damn dude she look like a model

well that's disapointing

Nope

Which do you fap to the most?

Sisters by far

How old is your sis

I am disappointed in the lack of pictures in this thread

You should ask politely which ones you would like to see

yep, ex's older sister panties

I eat dinner at my bosses house about two or three times a month. If his daughter isn't in her room(she's 12), I'll say I'm going to the bathroom and then steal a pair of panties from her room. One time I went in to the bathroom just after she had changed into her pajamas and saw a used pair that still had some moisture on them.