Splice

Why did he sleep with the ayy lmao?

Didn't it rape him?

Men can't be raped

Bitch had a tail-needle

A hole's a hole.

triggered

>not wanting to fuck an alien bird/human/insect/lizard/ayylmao girl

That final part where she turns male and rapes that bitch felt so unnecessary.

Wasn't that his daughter or something

Never seen the movie. I can't believe that isn't CamCam from Gotham. Looks EXACTLY like her, not even being a bully.

this

he was pretty much the only person to ever have consensual sex with that creation

shouldve put a wig on it though

SPLICED

We're all in agreement that she was an insufferable cunt, right?

implying you wouldnt

it was made from his wife's dna so like

kinda?

>We're all in agreement that she was an insufferable cunt, right?
The entire movie is a smear against genetic engineering and science in general while simultaneously ripping off the story of Frankenstein and his monster, so of course they'd opt to make EVERYONE a villain and the largest cunts they could get away with.

No, really.
Take the story of Frankenstein, make him a girl, make his creation a herm, and have the monsterous creation rape her. That's the plot of "Splice"
Horror movies are so derivative it's ALWAYS going to result in complete fucking garbage.

The story is the boring old "Creation turns on its creator" bullshit alarmist warning against science, so of course the monster should rape, kill, or otherwise just torture its creator.
What was unnecessary was the monster-rape pregnancy; though it's funny to imagine how the anti-abortion crowd would react to the scene.

>eyebrows
>but no hair
It bothered me.

It bothered me too - she would have looked much more alien without them I guess

>I would've boned her either way

This thing was hot desu.

I still don't understand this movie

Is that Catwoman from Gotham?

You wouldn't? She's actually pretty cute.

No, it raped the woman.

They both got fucked by it but Adrian Brody consented.