>Flick Filosopher

kek

what movie is this a review of?

Why not become a film critic? Let your enlightened voice be heard

Or do you fear judgement?

BvS

RED
DIT

Aren't certified fresh movies supposed to have an 85% or high score? Why do they give them away to movies with 70 or even 50% scores?

>Pimping it two years before release.

Can't the person who make this read, or is it low quality bait? It was obviously referring to the rerelease of the original for the 30th anniversary in 2014.

>Why not become a film critic? Let your enlightened voice be heard

That's the fucking problem now.

Every fucking film critic thinks his job is to be a social justice warriror and can change the world with their opinions, instead of just simply critiquing a fucking movie.

Basically, movie critics now have no more merit than you average 4channer.

Good luck getting into any review site or blog influential enough to get on RT when you've got a moderate right-wing political views

It's low quality bait
Remember, you're on Sup Forums, nobody here knows shit

If anyone denies you a job for being right wing, you can always sue them for discriminating against someone with mental disability

Truly, we're leaving movie reviews in the hands of the professionals, my fellow goy

>I-i-i-its not Sup Forumseddit shitposting these threads cuck! Fuck off b-back to tumblr!
>Literally Gamergate:The Subreddit won't shut up about the new Ghostbusters sucking because women

>Any criticism the movie gets is just gamergate manbabies butthurt it's starring only women

Again, let your voice be heard
If they can do it so can you

No, the movie is a solid 7/10 and there's no problem with criticizing it. The problem is that OP and almost every other Ghostbusters thread is just bitching about muh sjws muh ugly nigger muh feminism muh milo gamergatopoulis got banned from twitter

By ghostbusters re-release he meant that the original ghostbusters was gonna play at the cinemas to celebrate its anniversary you dumb Sup Forums poster

This, the reboot has problems but it's pros far outshine the original
The reboot is better paced and has zero dumb romantic subplot that take away from the real focus of the movie: the team.
The stakes are higher and there's an actual antagonist instead of vaguely switching between 3 different forces, two of which aren't even on screen for 4/5 of the movie

no, there is plenty of legitimate criticism of the movie
the problem is gg manbabies and Sup Forums twitter activists think spamming "ironic" misogyny is hilarious and that's what ends up getting more attention.
If you don't like your real criticism getting ignored because people are focusing on the shitty trolling, stop giving the other side ammunition with your shitty trolling. Any social movement knows staying on topic and controlling your message is crucial, but for some reason GG and the alt-right think they can spam endless memes and abuse and still be taken seriously

Hey our movie earnt it's certified fresh rating! Fucking sexists.

Bad bait but it made me laugh

She's right though.

Can't rebut?

lol, pic related.

We won.

>Every fucking film critic thinks his job is to be a social justice warriror and can change the world with their opinions, instead of just simply critiquing a fucking movie.

What the fuck do you have to do to get a "job" as a film critic?

Suck alot of jew cocks?

Get your stuff read. If enough people read it you're in. Not that complicated.

Sjw shit aside the movie blows.

What a truly ugly person, inside and out.

You sony shills keep posting this image.

Why does Sup Forums and gaming gates get so upset when called out? No one is like this except those two

>supposed to be summer blockbuster
>production budget of 150 million
>solid 7/10

Leta say you are right and it is a 7/10. To me a 7/10 is pretty much a C and is barely a passing grade. It's average at best. That tells me I can see it and while I wont think it was completely awful, I'll probably leave the theatre thinking I wasted my money. When you also take into consideration the trailers were undeniably bad there is virtually no reason for me to see this movie.

Yeah I noticed that RT was full of noname trash bloggers instead of critics. Just use Metacritic or the IMDB critic list.

And back to tumblr you go.

>the movie is a solid 7/10
Haha. Yeah, no.

>The problem is that OP and almost every other Ghostbusters thread is just bitching about muh sjws muh ugly nigger muh feminism muh milo gamergatopoulis got banned from twitter

No, we're butthurt because it's getting positive criticism it doesn't deserve because of it's SJW pandering. Anyone who criticizes it for any reason is being labeled an angry, gamergate misogynist who doesn't like it because it's all-female, and not because it's a soulless remake of a beloved classic centered around a dumb gimmick. Since most blogs and news sources are either far-left or left-leaning, it's getting undue praise from people afraid of being labeled the aforementioned butthurt misogynists.

>If you don't like your real criticism getting ignored because people are focusing on the shitty trolling, stop giving the other side ammunition with your shitty trolling.

>If you don't like your legitimate criticism being criticism being ignored, stop letting us use a strawman to automatically discredit you.

About 5% of this movie's criticism is from actual misogynists. Not only that, most of them are on Sup Forums, and a good half of those are just trolls.

Like i said above, people are using the crap and trolls of a select few to label anyone who tries to give their opinion.

Here's my opinion; It's just another bland, copy-paste remake of an already popular property, one of many Hollywood's been shitting out the past few years. It could be starring fucking kittens for all I care, it'd still be an unoriginal, unfunny mess with no integrity or love behind it.

>a solid 7/10
Is this meant to be the meme version of solid 7, where it actually isn't anywhere close?

to be honest, what else are you going to talk about these days? All Hollywood movies are the same, there's next to no creativity when it comes to visuals or cinematography, and you're just left with the same orgy of CGI and pointless violence in every cape shit. Gotta come up with something to fill up those 500 words for your article

because they rely on spreading the idea that all of Sup Forums agrees with them and that turning every discussion into a racism/misogyny shitfest is what Sup Forums is all about
they stared too long into the abyss that is SJW's and became the same thing, unable to talk about anything other than muh identity politics

Shut up you landwhale cunt.

Thanks Doc!

damn, let's make it a gorillion dislikes Sup Forums

Journalism itself has become perverted, it's all just a game now to see how many quotas and trends can be incorporated with sprinklings of clickbait and virtue signalling.

How csn you say it's a "copy/ paste remake" when the reboot has way better plot structure? If they directly copied the original, it would have been awful

It copied the ideas the first movie came up with. It might've given it a more conventional, generic plot structure, but that's not really an improvement in my opinion.

P sure the original out-generics the reboot by forcing in a romantic subplot that absolutely goes nowhere

>forcing in a romantic subplot that absolutely goes nowhere

You mean cementing the charming/slightly creepy Bill Murray womanizer character that he continued playing for year later?

>not wishing upon a star for grae drake to step all over you in heels

if you like cock, you like cock, fucking own up to it

>it's all just a game now
>now
lmao

>Adding any level of archetype, even if it's done creatively and originally, immediately makes a movie generic and bad

Tell that to the Godfather, Citizen Kane, There Will Be Blood, Star Wars, Moby Dick, Catcher in the Rye, the Raven, etc to ad infinitum

The romance in the original GB wasn't creative at all

>Godfather, Citizen Kane, There Will Be Blood, Star Wars
IMDBcore bullshit for those infantile about cinema.

>Godfather, Citizen Kane, There Will Be Blood, Star Wars, Moby Dick, Catcher in the Rye, the Raven, etc

We're winning, reddit.

You're losing.

That's literally less than half the amount it needs to make a profit.

thats what the jews want you to believe

>Rotten Tomatoes

Why do you think I even care? I've never been to the site and I only hear about it on Sup Forums with retard screens of bad mathed out % scores.

>men got the end of the stick genetically
Are women cuter? Probably yes
Are women stronger? No
Are women faster? Nope
Are women taller or do they have a larger reach? No
Are women smarter? Usually no
Do women have more skills than men (Singing, carpentry, cooking, tailoring, writing, picturing, etc....)? Usually no
>MEN HAVE THE SHORT STICK
Are all women this fucking deluded?

kys

>virtue signalling
jesus fuck this has become suck an overused buzzword to the point there it's almost no better than using the term "cuck"

>virtue signalling
jesus fuck this has become such an overused buzzword to the point where it's almost no better than using the term "cuck"

No dumb, she's clearly a lefty

>tumblr autist confused by Sup Forums.jpg

It's still going to get a sequel. To do otherwise would be misogynist.

You can screencap this for when it happens if you want.

And? Tumblr/Reddit have infested Sup Forums for ages now with their "gb2 Sup Forums" type of cuckshit. It's my job to slaughter them intellectually at every turn, which isn't hard because they're fucking stupid.

Isn't this guy also a regular on TYT?

white men you fucking idiot, she was talking about race

>
>And? Tumblr/Reddit have infested Sup Forums for ages now with their "gb2 Sup Forums" type of cuckshit. It's my job to slaughter them intellectually at every turn, which isn't hard because they're fucking stupid.

I'm taking a screenshot of this, this is pure euphoric gold

>the pros outshine the original
(You)

>SJW
>Complaining about paternalism

Irony on infinite levels of semantics.

it's payed off so they can stick them on their dvd cases.

she said white men.

New Ghostbusters with:
Aisha Tyler
Maria Thayer
Tina Fey/Amy Poeler
Chelsea Peretti

+ Kurt Russell as Janitor Scruffy

Boom $

Asian woman reviews Ghostbusters, haul this shit out in front of your normie friends if they think you're a sexist for hating an abysmal movie

youtube.com/watch?v=XJ0_Ke1-mYA

Matt Atchity is a fag.

I wanna fuck her

I decided to dig deeper into the source of the agenda of Rotten Tomatoes.

>learn that Comcast/NBC owns RT
>owner and founder of Comcast: Ralph Roberts
>current owner: Roberts family
>CEO: pic related
>all jews

It all makes sense now.

DEVIL BEGONE

Yeah apparently she's in her 30s. Asians, man.
I think she did a good review though, made some really sharp points from a woman's perspective on why the movie was so atrocious. Might check out the rest of her channel.

Paul Feig himself said the movie needs to make 500 million for him not to likely be sent back to "movie jail" where no one in the fucking world will even hire him to do shitty kids movies.

>half the amount it needs to make a profit.
What?

$144m production
$120m+ (undisclosed) promotion and advertising
Then you have to take 50% of the reported gross out for the cinema/distributors cut

Feig himself says the movie needs to make $500m to be considered a success

She doesn't like Gladiator, Master and Commander or BvS so it's best to avoid

>bright colored hair
>those glasses
Every time. Is there some factory where these creatures are pumped out en masse or what

Sounds like he wants that.

Your dubs are lying.

Yeah, these factories are more commonly known as being "the education system".

But really, the hair and glasses are just nature at work...

>one more long fucking month until these fags go back to school
I just don't know if I'll make it.

good, these movies are overrated by plebs.

Did you even look at the posts in that screenshot? The second headline from the bottom is as Sup Forums as Sup Forums can be.

You can always tell a shill apart from us when they don't know why GG is so hated.
Its not because we love moot or anything, its because gg was so obsessed about winning a culture war that they started doing tone policing bullshit.

They kept telling us not harass people. They kept saying "Sup Forums isn't all racist! They just say it to troll and be funny!"
That's completely wrong. Even if you don't like Sup Forums bullshit most of us here are some degree of racist or whatnot. Its from experience and empiricism.

GG became shit (or rather started) when they tried to hard to make themselves a mature and serious movement.
moot is still a banhappy cuck and Sup Forums still hates sjws despite all the redditors who come here just to express dissenting opinions.

but that only proves his point more

>tfw always liked wayfarers
>tfw hipsters and socjus stole them for themselves
Life isn't fair.

People don't hate GG, literally nobody gives a shit anymore, it is like saying people have project chanology.
Only people that are legitimately paranoid and people exploiting morons on the internet still talk about GG. Not even GG talks about GG anymore, fuck, just let it go.

>Sup Forumseddit
>us
Yikes

Sony might end up in the black on it because it's apparently merchandising pretty well, but it'll be a tight margin. If it got a sequel it'd probably be one with a slashed budget. Which could work out okay - look at Wrath of Khan.

>merchandising
That was put on clearance before the movie even released.

The only article I can find on it says it's selling "better than expected" but I doubt Matel had very high hopes for female action figures to begin with.

This would have to be selling at Cars/Toy Story figures in order to make up for the poor box office

>Bulgey-faced aging dyke with dyed-hair and problem glasses
>Is the fucking Senior Editor of the company

Crimony. No wonder it turned into Tumblr Tomatoes.