Post celebs you have a weird crush on but other people seem to hate them. (continued thread)

Post celebs you have a weird crush on but other people seem to hate them. (continued thread)

Idiot.

Holy shit.

I'm black, but can I also fap to these sexy white girls?

This

Black dude here, can you post more white girl butthole?

Took this today when my teacher bent over

Creepy hand ruins it.

I just want to see a hot white woman's butthole

Weird how little love katy is getting these days.

need more chloeeee

more pls!

Why are you even asking?
Why is your race even pertinent in relation to you fapping to someone?

Her black ex bf didn't give her enough love either.

This one I get, she's smart and hot to me.

Just checking to make sure nobody will hate on me if I fap to white girls as a black dude.

Just trying to be respectful good sir.

Post her feet.

Kylie is so hot

Sorry, should I care who slept with her?
She's a fucking slut that makes me hard, that's all she is. Hate how easy her legs get me off.

This

Katyfags died of aids from all that gay sex

Hmm, seems I missed out on that then, would love to fuck a good little katyslut.

Wowie, that sure popped a hole in my case! Guess you must not be a samefag after all!

Can never get enough Maisie

Don't you sir me faggot, you acting servile is more insulting than if you were the originator of a cuck thread.
You're anonymous man, you could be a purple martian for all we know. Also do you make a habit of allowing white guys to fap to black women?

I'd let her snap my neck.

is that the joker

Noone can hate Kenzie tho

Weird...

I'm not attracted to black women. I feel like a traitor but white women are just better looking.

So, I'd like to make friends with some white bros and fap to white women instead. Maybe you can give me tips on how to date a white woman. I'd appreciate it.

...with her feet

Other people probably hate her cause she's supposed to be one of music's meanest people (don't know if true), but I'd bang her with a passion.

Her blacked when?

iktf

Still weird...

You're missing my point, why is your or my race important. You're in a thread where it is generally accepted that people post celeb pics and fap.
What you do behind your own screen, is up to you and doesn't need permission from other anons.

I know there are a couple of other anons who also like her.

Wat?

Doesn't seem like the type of gal who would go black, which makes it likely she'd probably try it. Who knows?

new dick who dis?

So would I.

I hate celebrities and celebrity "culture"

im fapping hard af

That might be my new waifu there.

Kylie is really hot

fag

Kek so many people forget that she dated that nigger. She actually used him as a ladder rung to fuck her way to the top. That's supposedly what she did anyway, how the fuck would I know. But it is a rumor and since she was fairly unknown when they first started dating, and GCH was already popular, I can see the rumor being true. I've never even liked that goofy bitch tbh

Some people get pissed when I tell them I'm black but think white women are the hottest.

They tell me to fap to my own. But a white woman's butthole is the thing that gets me the hardest.

This damn chick.

The only reason I watched the show.

k

Carrie Underwood, blonde country singer, having sex with a black football player.

How about that for a blacked scene?

yes keep posting

Some people are assholes, who gives a fuck what they think.
My point was, you don't have to disclose your race, I never do and I'm a mixed race guy. Just be another user and no one will bat an eyelash at you.

My step brother has had the hots for this slut for as long as I can remember. I have no idea why. I'm talking back when sk8er boi was on the radio. And he still does. I don't see it, but she must have some straight up fire pussy.... Brody fucking Jenner date(d?) her. She must have the goods.

This.

Why does everyone shit on Selena Gomez for having a black bf when bitches like Katy Perry did too?

Nobody ever mentions it.

Kek I can respect that. That'd be a pretty dope way to go out user.

Why should I?

she was so hot

This is true.

because you like to

me too bro... me too...

Consider your dubs checked

Used to fucking love dis bitch. Idk why either. I don't like blondes and I like curvy women. But man I had it bad for her.

Finally, someone gets what I'm talking about

Kylie wrapping her feet around your head and snapping your neck.

thanks user

I'm not really into super skinny chicks all that much. But for some reason or another, this bitch really gets me going...

in typical female fashion, everything she said in this interview is a lie. she married russell dicknose brand, who is the exact opposite of everything she described

Are there any black or non white anons in here?

What do you think of Taylor Swift?

If she wanted to fuck would you?

yummy!

who is it? what show?

Not really a celeb, cause she ain't that famous, but she looked damn good in BvS.

Can't believe she fucked Michael Strahan.

Had it bad for her? So what changed?

Fap to whatever the fuck you want dude.... Wtf lmao. Why would you ever let someone faggot on Sup Forums influence whom you jack off to? Also you're not Kanyebro are you?

dude, that's not katy perry.

He's obviously fairly new to the site user...

Not really

Really? Or is this b8?

Hahahahahahah

you will