Black guy here

>Black guy here
Why do you guys hate me so much?

i didn't

he dieded

Ur fine by me man

Because you're a nigger

Why do black people hate black people so much OP?

you stink

you only care about yourself

wow in 4 replies, that's a new record

I don't

actually he cares about your shoes as well

cause sub human

Black guys are fine, niggers are a plague.

Do you stink?

Do you rob and steal?

Do you have a victim complex, and think everything is someone else's fault?

No?

Then you're not a nigga.

These neckbeards hate other people because they hate themselves more than anything. They project their hate of themselves onto others. Most of them dont have an original thought in their thick skulls and just follow the crowd and find it funny to say nigger on an anonymous image board. In reality, theyre beta as fuck.

Because niggers are stupid, rude and useless.

we don't hate you personally...we just hate niggers.

there is a difference between black people and niggers.

My point exactly.

Fuck you nigger

Fuck that ideology, super outdated. All are bad.

I don`t mind black people, but I hate niggers.

Someones fucking mad

I dont

it is funny to say nigger on anonymous imageboard

nigger

You good

suck more dick nigger

Are you employed?
Are you an upstanding citizen of the fine country you live in?
Do you aspire to be better than those around you?
Are you a stereotypical nigger?

Don't care about your colour. Just fuck you

Yea thats cool. Youre just proving my point. Lets see a selfie with a timestamp to prove youre not a beta neckbeard.

Selfie and timestamp neckbeard

beta here, fuck off with your "i care a lot."
also nigger

At least you admit to being a massive pussy

I don't, I don't even know you, how would I be able to hate you.
If your question is more in the line of "Why do people say so much racist shit here?", then the answer is, because it will get a rise out of you.

Most of you are loud, obnoxious, listen to shit music and don't put up a fair fight (4 blacks against 1)

i dont hate you a\non

you want my feminine penis don't you nigger

We don't, we're just not going to worship you and give you our money. I know, you have been trained to think that's the same as being hated.

Pfff. What a fucking nigger.
Go back to your "white chicks love monkey cock" thread.
I mean, Im not even white, but cmon, look at niggers!

I hate you to DEATH.

Youre a moron. Go shit in your hand then clap

Calm your shit goyim

go get cucked

nigger

Blacks existence is full dickcentered and "muh whitegirlfriend are you mad whiteboi"

Source: Sup Forums

nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigge

Black existence is to live off the white man and still complain about him to seem so pathetic that the aid and protection never ends.

kek

we dont hate YOU

we hate YOUR FUCKING RACE

My little brothers favorite word is cuck. Hes really edgy like you too. Site rules say you have to be 18. What are you? 15? 16?

Don't tase me bro

I'm black I haven't been trained to be professional victim. Not all blacks are a bunch of leftist dumb niggers going around kidnapping mentally handicapped whites. We do have massive problems in our community that we can fix.

lickamydick

+10

There are plenty of decent people who happen to be black, unfortunately they are associated with the huge number of black people who are not decent, because they look like them.

All blacks should be sent back to Africa to solve those problems. Prove they can make it on their own, in their own land, not by climbing in pre-constructed ladders, built by others.

I know your little bro and his favorite word is cock.

Nothing will ever 'fix' that problem, it's far too ingrained.

Niggers will always be useless man children, children of the white man. Living punishments.

Nigger

Don't really hate you. But I will assume you are less intelligent than me untill you prove otherwise. I will also assume you have a serious lack of impulse control unless you show otherwise. More often than not my assumptions are correct.

Another black guy her OP. In my experience, most blacks are dumb, stupid, childish, immature, loud, aggressive, deceitful, deceptive, hustlers and have no emotional control. I hate to say it but it's blatant and obvious. I don't mind being black as an individual but I will not align myself to any blacks as a group.

>southern born master race here
Black people are tolerable, niggers aren't.
>don't be a nigger.

I'm white, ex-military.

My best friend while I was in the military was a black dude. He was a hard-worker and really respectable. Wasn't ghetto at all, had a loving wife and provided for his family.

Haven't dealt with too many minorities as I live in a majorly white town, and the blacks here are pretty whitewashed.

Kind of dumb to say all are bad, I hate ghetto blacks though.

Hey as a black man who isn't a nigger I and others who are like me can rise up in this country and fix other niggers to be like us.

I'm think we cold get along well.

Black guy here, we aren't all bad. We just have a lot of ignorance and blind hatred in our communities. Hatred towards whites and each other, the better of us are starting to separate ourselves but that's really not easy when whites see all of us the same.

I don't hate black people. I just don't like people that act rude and shady to be "cool". And that goes for everyone not just black people.

fuckin house negros brainwashed fucktards

So what would you call a white guy that does those things?
I'm being completely genuine

What really jimjams my juice sack is liberal SJWs who think they know what's right and their need to preach their beliefs from their righteous soapbox. Not as bad as niggers but a close second.

wigger

We hate niggers, not blacks. If you steal, use people, or are just an asshole for no reason we dislike you.

cause you are a nigger

I live in a 90+% white area, there are a few black people here, and besides the color of their skin, they don't seem much different than everyone else. While none of them have come right out and said it, it seems like a lot of them move here to get away from the types of blacks you describe.

Everybody is going to pretend they didn't read this.

do people still use that term? I we used it all the time years ago in HS but have barely head it since.

There is a difference between a house negro and an educated black man who does'nt hate whites. I'm not saying to kiss all whites asses I'm just saying we need to break all these negative stereotypes types that we hold up in our own communities.

Why do you give a fuck what white trash on chan think?

white nigger = wigger soooo ... yeah, it stuck.

There's a majorly white town in the US? I'm not even trolling.

bait

lets see the same thing nigger

correct

Because instead of writing them of as racist I as a black man want to talk to them not riot.

Prolly need to look Western US. Salt Lake City comes to mind.

Nope, no matter how cool they seem at first, a nigger will eventually nig.

Because I am Muslim and hate everyone and want to blow you up.

idk mang
seen a few nog

Right!

Me first please

The black race stands in the way of progress.

>non-Hispanic whites 65.6%
I was thinking something in at least 90% range, not barely a majority.

I don't respect a race who's biggest contribution to my society could've been replaced with the quicker development of a cotton gin. GTFO, you sickle cell American scum

Those are not blacks. Those are niggers.

Learn the difference newfag

Most of US is white. The fuck you mean?
There are way less nights in my town and they're all neighbors

Nigger and a African Americans or just plan Africans aren't the same thing. Get with the times it 2017

Cumskin maybe?
Or white trash?

Shit, I don't know...

this

Wyoming, North and South Dakota, Montana ... pick a city in those states