I genuinely didn't know this

I genuinely didn't know this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nobody knows this, cause it's bullshit

Funny, both claims are false.

Wring on bith points... stupid sandniggers

sure, that's why it was founded in 573 BC....

>I genuinely didn't know this.
...that idiots fall for troll threads all the time?

wring wring wring wring wring Wrananaphone!

shooby-dooby-doo

Everything is plagiarism of paganism.

Also last page of the Bible Jesus clearly states "I am the mourning star" aka the sun god, aka lucifer, aka both god and the devil. Christians have been worshipping a pagan belief system their entire life, yet will deny any correlations.

that's a good little goy

lolwut Sumer had them beat by like 2500-5000 years depending on how you count for practicing. The Jews also had them beat if you're only counting monotheistic religions.

Yeah.... *AD*, not BC.

GET THESE FUCKING SARACENS OFF MY BOARD

Islam was founded roughly 600 years after Christianity you retard. And even then Judaism was monotheistic before them.

Tho the Bible, Quran, and kabala are all the exact same stories. Transliteration errors get the names mixed up. As well as horrid spelling errors and skewed concepts of women's rights. Honestly surprised feminism hasn't tried to bring down Christianity and all other religions yet they'll protest for equal rights against everything else.. dumb cum sluts..

DEUS VULT

I mean, TECHNICALLY don't Christians believe in the holy trinity?

Who cares, islam is a sickness of the mind and soul.

This conceit is actually held because of Muslims has the egotism to say that anyone who follows the "right path" is a Muslim. Thus Adam in their belief was a Muslim and of course predates everything since he was incarnate on the 6th day.

Therefore in a really bullshit way you can say that it is the first religion but it's not going to work for anyone but Muslims.

Also Zoroastrianism has more claim to being the first monotheist religion although it didn't really pick up much interest until Cyrus the Great

This is now a crusade thread.

They way they interpret it is one God through three encarnations: the father who most people view as God, the son who is Jesus, and the Holy Spirit. It's kind of weird but it fits their definition of monotheism. Islam does a good job of enforcing their monotheism by trying not to glorify prophets like Jesus.

Got some teutonic friends as backup

REJOICE BRETHEREN IN ARMS, WE SHALL TAKE BAKE CONSTANTINOPLE FROM THE TURK, AND THEN THE HOLY LANDS! DEUS VULT!
youtube.com/watch?v=isxvXITTLLY

Because it's false, you fucking twat.

the way they treat women is pretty rational tbh.

fuck you jew

Holy kek. Bait or not I lelled.

HA, THE MOOR FIGHTS BACK! LUCKILY WE STILL HAVE BYZANTINES HUNGRY FOR THE RECONQUEST OF THEIR HOMELANDS! IMPERIUM ROMANUM!

You lie, mustaffah!

So raping children and women is submission to the will Allah?

Kek

Kek.

Going to go buy a coke right now.

love it when primitive cultures are proud of how primitive they are
bonus points for lying to seem even more primitive

Go the store and make latkes, post here to spite op. Oh, and go and make some bacon too.

jokes on you, OP is an atheist slav from southern europe.

Had to google latkes. Looks like hash browns.

>but fortunately for muslims it is not considered rape or a crime to rape a non-muslim in islam