Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything

Ask a sociopathic Satanist and devil worshipper anything.

> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

This is the face of a tortured soul after years of christian brainwashing.

I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Atheism

What are your holidays

Can I please please fuck this faggot over already?

n0ice my man
do you want a hug?

Do you good sir have a moment to talk about our lord and savior Jesus Christ?

Christian here.

Jesus still loves you.

>satanist
>devil worship
>pick one

Dumbass says he was brainwashed by Christians but worships the devil fucking lol. The Devil is a christian idea to obtain servitude among the people via perceived inherent sin.

Fuck, that's the face of a chubby, inbred man, vaguely retarded.

Holy shit. This must be a troll, no one openly admits to looking like this.

You look mature for a 3rd grader

Kek

I'm glad you came back. I think about you from time to time and I really would like to pick your brain. So you say that Christianity brainwashed you, and that you've found yourself in Satanism. Thats very interesting to me. Mostly it makes me wonder if you would ever suck a log of shit out of Andy Sixx' asshole.

So are you also a transgender? you look like one

>sociopathic
>self diagnosis
>admitting to being anti social

prime bullshit

I haven't seen this in so long

BROTHER!

>satanist
>devil worshipper
>atheist
this bate is stale and lazy

>Devil worship
>satan

0/10 copypasta troll who doesn't understand what satanism is. - From A Real Satanist.

>I have now awoken from the false reality instilled by the Christian bible and found the truth in Atheism
> NO fucking christians or atheist trolls allowed

make up your mind you autistic retard. stop going through your "daddy issue" phase and be a normal human being dipshit.

Actually Jesus is Satan as well, christians are just hypocrites who don't even know their own god. Jesus specifically says on the very last page in the Bible. "I am the bright and mourning star" aka pagan sun god, aka lucifer, aka both god and Satan. "Alpha and Omega" life and death, he is both in one, and is more so just a schizophrenic mad god just like shepgorath in the elder scrolls series. Know your god fag.

do you realise that you are an attention seeker and that this is a pointless cry for attention?

>A Real Satanist

im cringing even harder

lol this guy

Thank you for this. I'm not a satanism but I have friends that are that get a bad name for this common misconception and this troll is just making it worse.

STOP POLLUTING MY Sup Forums WITH THIS CANCEROUS SHIT BAIT YOU INBRED FAGGOT

HAS YOUR MOM MADE YOU THOSE CHICKEN TENDIES YET?!!

Yet christians will still deny any connection to paganism, and fail to realize their level of autism in all aspects

underage spotted

Why are you such a fuck tard. Do you need help to Kill yourself?

>am athiest
>not troll tho
>genuinely curious

What inspired you to worship Satan?

>Ask a faggot anything.

Why all the drama and attention whoring and for fucks sake why don't you just get over yourself?

So,how many genders do exist in your opinion op?

narcissism is your god, cunt

No I want blood

No I don't give a fuck about the snub.
Friday part 3. Pajeets in lieu

The fucking fob niggers in leiu
The midget faggot in lieu
I demand action

I am Lord Thygor. King of Fratherthorp. Ruler of Mathborgion. Slayer of Garn. And your god.

Do you feel like a homo or a badass when you put on your eyeliner?

Cock under 7 inches?

OMG YES

the sight of your face is tempting me to hang myself

yes you do
actions > words

You guys will all fall in a pitch of darkness and only than you will taste the power of our lord Satan

you look like the kind of faggot that would get pretty upset if your fridge didnt have what you were hoping it had in it

Topkek

Is this supposed to be b8?

If you're an Atheist, you can't be a Satanist. That's like saying "I'm a vegan that eats beef". So eat my beef you ugly crossdresser.

>Says he's a satanist
>Awoken from false reality and found truth in atheism
Wow

>B8

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

Eyeliner makes you look like a fag. We're you aware of this?

-Why do you believe in Satan, despite the lack of evidence for it's existence?
What does Satan look like?
-Does it differ for different people?
-Do you know?
-Do you have any evidence for Satan's existence?
-What do you think happens when you die?

I am done playing out this shit. You should have been there. It is now ridiculous. I have enough fucking faggotry to deal with in all areas already.
I won't capitulate on this. I fucking refuse to continue this charade

so where the hell is this vid anyways? its all nuked

Its fucking outrageous. It is incredible that this place has a culture this toxic. This is fucking horseshit.

>...and this troll is just making it worse.
lol

>no fucking christians

boy you're the only chris-chan in this thread

you go girl

No. If I make an overture to friendship then I look guilty
If I don't I look arrogant/ insert term here
Either way I loose.

You are acting like this would be the end of it.
Let this stink hang in the air. No more games.

>no atheist trolls allowed
>found the truth in Atheism
>satanist
>devil worshipper
>atheist

right?

'real satanists' seem to be in the dark re: the evidence that points to allah=lucifer...they are more like hedonists than anything else...

You look like a faggo, I guess that's pretty obvious since you're op

Which package delivery service do you work for?