Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58
youtube.com/watch?v=yif-5cKg1Yo
youtube.com/watch?v=gSYXbs3Q7lU
vimeo.com/18781528
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure many would

I ask myself the same question everyday

If we were strong enough to kill ourselves we'd have done it already.

You don't live in a post-apocalyptic world with no shred of hope.
You haven't killed yourself because you're physically comfortable enough to not long for death every waking minute, or at least not hard enough to actually go through with it.

Because being alive is better than being dead. It's the very reason most people who want to kill themselves don't kill themselves. No matter how fucked your world is, for most people there's always a little bit of light left in it, and this is the thing which keeps you going.

Death is the end, and life is a gift. Nature has genetically programmed you to appreciate even the smallest things, because being dead is shit.

Where's the pic from?

pleb

literally filename

Threads

Because in this world, I'm nothing.

In the postapocalyptic world, I could rise to prominence.

Better to rule in hell than serve in heaven

Yeah the threads on Sup Forums are pretty cool. But what's the name of the movie?

>NEET edgelords really believe this

In a post nuclear fallout world, you'd be less than you are now. In fact your be worse off, because the weak don't survive in harsh conditions. You'd be eaten by cannibal niggers.

This is the most autistic post I've seen in a long time.
>You may be laughing at me now, but when the world ends, I'll be laughing then.

>You don't live in a post-apocalyptic world with no shred of hope.
Don't we though?

>the emergency government office still trying to go about their business when everyone is dead and they're soon to be next

Good film desu

>mfw Russian and American government were completely willing to destroy the Earth over petty economic shit that won't matter in like 100 years
>even had Dead Hand technology that would keep firing missiles just in case their dudes died before launching off their payload

Why have we forgiven these assholes for holding the world hostage? How many countries have the US and USSR ruined over espionage and shit because of their stupid rivalry?

XD LIFE IS LIKE MUH VIDYA GAMES

>Because being alive is better than being dead

Citation needed

Who's on first?

Clearly nobody was willing to do that, since it never happened.

At the end of the day it was all just banter.

How many World Wars have been averted because of MAD, user?

youtube.com/watch?v=9ViOAUNuq58

If it wasn't why haven't you hung yourself yet? Yeah, exactly. Life is great, even when it's shit. As long as you can still enjoy and appreciate the smaller things you have in life, you'll never be able to kill yourself.

Well commies were atheists and the American elites are at least agnostic, so neither were in a hurry to die.
Not so sure once the habbibis start getting nukes tho, with their sky virgins and all

The fuck are you talking about retards, id be a fucking raider boss or something and lead my guys across the United States. You guys are fucking idiots and if i find you youll be my slaves you fucking normie shits

You're like every other fat neckbeard who thinks he would be a king if he lived in medieval times.
You would be an average scrub just like you are now.

>If it wasn't why haven't you hung yourself yet?

I didn't make a claim one way or another. You're the one who is so fucking sure without a shred of proof

This is either subtle bait or genuine autism/underage. I'm going with the latter.

My proof is the vast, vast majority of people in the world, no matter how shopit their life is, don't fucking kill themselves. That's my proof, you total mong.

where can I watch this?

If nuclear war happened, you'd die of radiation poisoning within a week, or kill your self as your hair falls out, and your skin starts to peel away. I don't think you'd die at ground zero, those are lucky people. Hell would be dying slowly as the world grows green, and all of our achievements will die out in a whimper within a decade of 0 hour.

You can watch the knockoff American one set in my home town for free.
youtube.com/watch?v=yif-5cKg1Yo

That's just survival instinct, aka biological programming to make sure the propagation of the species. It is beneficial for the survival of the species that people don't kill themselves however that does not translate to individual benefit... you total fucking mong.

So why do people still kill themselves then?

Humans have gone beyond natural instincts, we live or die based upon other stuff nowadays.

because thats what the jews want

Imagine how scared we all will be when anihilation energy becomes a thing, and governments all over the worls will invest in bombs made of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=gSYXbs3Q7lU

I've never met anyone tell me they liked being dead.

Because they fucking can't.

Don't be such a child.

>he does not want to warm his hands over burning barrel every evening

>Mfw during a nuclear war, Africa, South America, and Australia may be the only inhabited places to remain mostly unaffected

Jesus christ. Europe, Asia, and N.America will almost certainly be annihilated completely.

>Africa, South America, and Australia
Will be nuked too.

Why does he wear the mask?

Taking it off would be extremely painful

So what are you guys trying to say...
That i can dodge bullets....?

Why the hell would anybody waste good nuclear weapons on Africa or South America? Bacially the only places getting nuked are the places which have nukes and the surrounding areas or territories. The US (And Canada by extension), the UK, France, Germany? All getting nuked. China and Russia? Big fucking nukage. Japan? Nuked because America is still butthurt about Pearl Harbour. The Middle-East? Nuked because may as well take it out in the process of taking everything else out.

We're saying the opposite.

I'm more terrified of a super volcano / super earthquake / etc fucking me up than some mad men suddenly deciding to use nukes

You must not have seen Threads if you still have that opinion.

Because I would be like Negan in a post apocalyptic world and no one would rise up to me. Things would be so much better and I wouldn't have to put up with people's shit, if I did I would torture them

>Yellowstone will likely destroy a good chunk of the US

I'd be worried too, that thing could apparently blow any second. Could be next week. Could be next year. Could be in a hundred years. It's basically a ticking timebomb.

We should nuke it

>being alive is better then being dead
>i know because I say so
Fucking lol
Nobody knows jack shit, people just don't kill themselves because they're too scared of whether anything goes beyond death

Argentina would be nuked in an all out war to ensure they don't take advantage of a weakened Britain and try to steal the Falklands.

fuck you pessemistic arse, humanity never dies, well most of us are, we carry on even if it is hopelss and if were extinct, the earth cant erase all the scars we've given it.

Fuck you mother nature, you'll know we were here by how hard we raped you.

>fat neckbeard getting mercilessly bullied & shamed by Roman women

Why do people care so much about a bunch of tiny little barren islands off the coast of Argentina? I'm British and even I can see they don't belong to Britian. They're almost 4,000 miles away from the British Isles, how the fuck are they British, seriously. They're not.

meant for

Literal autism

So people could walk up to me and ask why I wear that mask as opposed to nobody showing any interest in me at all.

You're a fucking faggot and assuming you're actually British and not just "British" your blood is wasted on you.

You are weak, spineless, and of no value, a disgrace to your nation.

>World is in a nuclear winter
>People are trying to live but are only getting more and more irradiated due to the lack of clean water
>The newest generation is so mutated that the majority of them are stillborns/miscarriages
>The ones that do survive are barely literate and are basically retards
>"Hurr durr we'll survive though"

It's like you haven't even seen the movie

>muh british empire

Becase a few British settlers still live there and an Argentinian dictator tried to invade it to make it look like he was tough and standing up to powers much larger and had hoped Britain wouldnt bother but was unpleasantly surprised to find the Brits were going to fight back

0 sympathy for the Argentinians, using falklands as a scapegoat to hide their failed state

I would be a leader, not like the man I am now, people will begin for mercy under me and I'll say "no". If god was real I'd pray everyday for a nucleur holocaust

I have and i get it, mass destruction, mutation, famine, radiation for 1000+ years.

However, like another user pointed out, not everywhere would be ground zero or even completely destroyed.

Think of a monastary in tibet, a pacific island. The sychelles, arctic survivalists.

All these people will live on. Many near the chotastrophy points will too.

the world would be very, very diffrent sure. Mediveal in many places. but humanity would survive and reach the industrial age again 500 years, tops. with a mix of surviving tech and peoples, with added new civilizations rising from the ashes.

so there, though with your attitude you'd definatlybe gone from the genepool, one of the many sucides after the incident, should you survive/not get ill. you miserable fuck.

Shut the fuck up, you little gimp. Having a war over a bunch of shitty islands which you stole in the first place is fucking stupid. Apart from the fact they might provide a strategical point of interest from a millitry standpoint, they hold basically no value whatsoever. The empire is dead, let it go.

It's got nothing to do with empire.
It's your property, your proximity to it has no bearing to the legitimacy of your claim to it.

If you owned a summer house in the country would you let a vagrant take it over just because he lives in the wood nearby and you live in the city?

>but it's not a summer house it's worthless islands
If the islands are worthless why does a country want to steal them from you?
Your countrymen live on those islands.
What does it say of you and your character that you would rather see them expelled or conquered rather than fight for them?

You are weak. spineless, and of no value, a disgrace to your nation.

Not him but I'd rather fight and try to maintain order and work toward creating a functioning government than be some miserable deceatist prick who sees only futility in trying to survive. Really thats natural selection in a way, you just give up and those of who would want to craft a better future carry on and make more of us.

Your ancestors fought to give future generations a place in this world and I would do my best to make sure that generations that succeed my own have the same chance.

>which were stolen
Form who exactly were they stolen?

If the islands have no value why does Argentina want them?

Again, literal autism. Even when everyone is dying they'll still laugh at you. Even the future retards of the scenario couldn't match your retardation

>You don't live in a post-apocalyptic world with no shred of hope

thats highly debatable.

what does that abbot and costello bit have to do with the topic at hand?

Australia is actually positioned quite nicely to avoid most of the result ash and fallout that will get spread around the atmosphere. I read that somewhere but I forgot why exactly.

Australia, Brazil, Nigeria and South Africa would be likely inheritors of the Earth.

When they're dying I'll be there laughing and swinging my cane

They want them because they're rightfully in Argentinian waters, and not British waters.
The real question is: Why does British want them so much? Have you seen the Falklands? They look like an extension of the Yorkshire moors. Grim would be a pleasant way to describe them.

Nope.
And even in an event of nuclear war, there will be some corners of the earth where mankind will thrive safely and even benefit from from being the surplus populous after the others weaken or die out. Nature will recover, and it won't be a Fallout//Mad Max tier perpetual wasteland.
I think we often overestimate our destructive capabilities and underestimate the tenacity of the human spirit. If/when something wipes us out, it will be a cataclysmic natural event beyond our control and not ourselves.

Dude, it's not even about natural selection at that point. You're going to get irradiated, or get cancer. It would be scarily common for that to happen in the first place. And, mutations would only put a tighter and tighter bottleneck on humanity until everyone is infertile.
You couldn't make a future if you tried, no essence of humanity has ever faced this kind of problem before, and even thinking you could is being in denial

Not the pronoun, but rather a player with the unlikely name of 'Who' is on first.

Fun fact: even if "only" Pakistan and India exhange their full nuclear payload, and aim it all only towards each other, the entire planet would be covered in smoke and dust, blotting out the Sun for at least a decade.

It doesnt matter where they fall, we all die.

Hey chum don't disrespect Yorkshire

2/10 not subtle enough

Because British people still live there? Its very few, like only a couple of thousand but they're still British citizens and shit tier nobodies like Argentina don't get to push them around. Argentina is a racist cesspit that deserved to be humiliated in the falkland

vimeo.com/18781528

So our ONLY hope is Australia, is what you're trying to say.

Australians would conquer the world in that scenario while only savages lived anywhere else and frankly I bet at least South Africa or Brazil would go extinct once their current food ran out.

Many governments actually have COG imitatives in case of the worst

The species would continue. Also cloning.

We'll be fine

I long for death every waking hour...it used to be every day then before that the occasional week... its getting closer and closer to every minute.

Jesus Christ.

UK public transport would be largely unaffected by a nuclear holocaust.

You can't deny how much the Falklands look like Yorkshire though.

>People had a war over this

See a psychiatrist

Why do you feel that way? Any reasons in particular?

Dude he's trolling you. Stop taking the bait and giving him more (You)s.

>its getting closer and closer to every minute
If you had the desire and willpower to kill yourself you would have done it already.

>They want them because they're rightfully in Argentinian waters

Territorial waters only extend 12 miles from the baseline of a coastal state. The Falklands are 300 miles off the coast of Argentina. I suppose you also the the British Isles. are in French territorial waters and therefore should clearly default to French ownership? They're just twenty miles away after all.

You are a coward and a weakling, who would see his nation dismembered because someone managed to convince him that would be "fair".

Nah, France is in British Waters. And if they want a fight about it they can meet us on the channel islands and we'll have a good old' fashioned punch up.

Get the fuck out of my country, traitor. I'm sure Germany always has room for another liberal ethnomasochist.

If I was moving anywhere it would be the US. Fuck this country, it's shit.

You don't know that with absolute certainty. Even if it did happen, which it wouldn't, I'd rather live and die with dignity like a human being attempting to preserve the few institutions we have left like government than some desperate animal who just gives up

At that point, you can't really concern yourself with things like "what if", it's either you fight and survive, even if it is a miserable existence with the possibility of achieving some kind of semblance of peace or you just fucking give up and die a miserable death without even trying

We don't want you either you spineless coward.