Celebs you have a weird crush on but everyone else seems to hate. (continued again)

Celebs you have a weird crush on but everyone else seems to hate. (continued again)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hc_gFm44BXk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dead serious I think huma is hot as fuck

Why'd that nigga leave the rabbit?

Why would a woman marry a guy who looks like that and has a last name of Weiner?

How much money does he have?

>Weiner for Mayor

His real name is Carlos Danger and he is very powerful.

Who would watch?

Who would pass?

Get the fuck

Look mate, I don't give a shit who people decide to fuck.
What I do give a shit about is people trying to force a view down my throat. I'm saying this as a person who is part black, lay off this black/white cuck propaganda shit.

I'd watch.

She's pretty good looking.

Looks like pedos have taken over the other thread

>force a view
The video doesn't even exist mulatto

Thats why I made this thread fellow Selena bro.

Mulatto would mean I was half and half.
I'm 1/32 parts black, so I'm essentially a white dude that stormfags dislike.

Nice trips bro.

Selena confirmed for semen demon

Black semen demon

I'm not judging

Did someone say black semen?

God I hated her. I would have fucked any woman in True Blood over her, unless I could slap the shit out of her.

Half the time, maisie williams. I get why some people don't think she's attractive, but I fucking love everything about her man.

>I get why some people don't think she's attractive
Then you are her most reasonable fan. Cheers.

I mean, she's hot as fuck and I still waifu her, but it is disappointing that she prefers black dudes.

Ana Kasparian from Young Turks is hated by a lot of people for being a cringe worthy neo authoritarian liberal SJW type. I probably disagree with her about everything, but physically I think she's attractive.

>dates one half black guy
SHE PREFERS THE BLACKS!!!

It wouldn't fit the narrative if they said it like it is.

May I ask You why? Was it because of the character she was playing, or her general appearance?

I dunno who the hell she is, which makes me a Nazi.

Idk what it is about this chick

Half the time she's ugly or unattractive, but I still want to fuck her like an animal and cum inside her while holding her hips and looking down on her while she gives me a look of disgust and lust

I'd let her grind her heel on my balls and tell me how much she hates me for voting Trump.

>half black

He's full black, just not as dark as others.

I loved her character during the first season, but if you know the show, you know how annoying and superfluous she became. There were actual fan petitions begging for her character to die and yet they essentially resurrected her after we all cheered at her death.

What narrative?

That Selena Gomez is a coalburner?

She is. There is no narrative. She's rich, famous, and beautiful. She could have any guy and she chose a black guy. I don't hate her or anything.

>If you're not midnight charcoal, you aren't a black man

Wew

did you do his dna test or some faggot shit?

Well both his parents are black Africans so I just put 2 and 2 together.

Yeah, it is. But she's just fap material so its whatever.

>did you do his dna test or some faggot shit?
Did you? You faggot race-assumer?

There has been this cuck acceptance, interracial shiftiest going on lately. It might just be confirmation bias on my part, but I'm seeing it everywhere now.

not shiftiest, shitfest*

its been everywhere for a long time loser

>shiftiest
is this shit-feast or shit-fest?
I agree that there has been a narrative-push toward interratical and trans relationships in pop culture recently.

I'm rather surprised to get such a reasonable answer from /b, thank You, sir! I, for one reason or another just saw a couple of episodes of season one, and only remember her because of her body, smile, and that southern accent.

Just seems like it's there more now.
I was regular bait before, now it's shoehorned in everywhere that is even tangentially related to it.
shit-fest was what I wrote, shiftiest is what auto-correct decided was what I was trying to say.

dang typo city, I must be tired.
It was regular bait*

>only remember her because of her body, smile, and that southern accent.
They wrote excellent dialogue for her in the first season, and her back-and-forth with Lafayette was excellent, but they tried to keep her in the story for WAY too long. She just became a placeholder, a really annoying one.

I've never heard of anyone hating Jowee

you jsut met one cuck

Neat sign, that's a blast from the past, did you want to make point with it?

The Clintons told her to marry him

Good to know! I will never watch another episode of True Blood. Also, a local celeb, who none of my mates seem to dig.

K

Lol your comment pisses me off because you obviously didnt give me the reaction I wanted, and the fact that you just say "K" one letter like you dont even give a shit. It's so insulting and I am actually pissed.

Could you at least use the albino gorilla?
I'm 1/32 black , so I'd never be as dark skinned as that.

'Member that episode of True Blood where the nigger and the beaner call some white guy a cracker and attack him. And we were supposed to root for them.

Turned it off haven't watched since.

K

m.youtube.com/watch?v=hc_gFm44BXk

Black guy here.

Not ghetto and don't give a shit about BLM.

I think white women are the hottest race of women. Would it be ok if I ask you bros to post a pic of a white girl's butthole? I'd appreciate it.

>'Member
kys

One of the best body in the buisness. I have never listended to a song but i have busted 73 nuts to her. You're probably thinking I just picked a random number but I have actulaly been recording celebrity faps for some reason haha.

No

Mein nigga

fuck that kike. You should consider suicide

From left to right, coke eyes, coke eyes, depression eyes, coke eyes.

Same here bro.

I have nothing against white people. I don't agree with the left and their anti white bullshit. I voted for Trump because I love America and we could use some nationalism right now.

I think whites are cool and I think white women are the hottest of all races of women. If you have anymore pics or vids of white girl's buttholes, post away my friend.

Isn't that the point of this thread?

Ppl i have a crush on and others hate.

Not universally hated, but there's definitely a split between people who like and people who do not like Flo.

It is. Ignore him.

I hate Sarah Silverman. She's a really shitty persona and a deranged lefty Jew.

But she is pretty good looking.

Thank you again. This confirms, I'll never watch the show. Our local media is filled with multiculturalistic, pro-islam, and anti-white propaganda, they'll supply me with my daily dose of vitutus.

Where's the problem?

Maybe true, but you both should still consider suicide. You never know. Might actually be the best choice for your life.

I'm beginning to think that you are about as black as I am a super genius dog, who learned how to type.
Hint, I'm not a super genius dog.

>I will never watch another episode of True Bloo
Thath's a bit much. It was a fun series for the first four seasons!

No problem, I've just hung around enough druggies to notice.

>where the nigger and the beaner call some white guy a cracker and attack him.
I dunno the exact scene you're referencing, but I actually appreciated True Blood for showing a good side of bayou culture. Loved the first few seasons.

The show was trying to make the white guy a bad guy because he was "racist"

Even though the nig and bean called him a CRACKER then attacked him. But their the good guys apparently.

Justin Bieber

its like she put on The Mask

I meant *they're

So you're actually white then...lol. What the fuck dude I'm 1/32 Italian but I don't present myself as Italian. That's a tiny denomination. You probably are as white as T Swizzle

Dude, stop. Whatever it is you're doing, just stop. It's bizarre.

>Our local media is filled with multiculturalistic, pro-islam, and anti-white propaganda
True Blood has none of that, except in a humorous rural Louisiana kind of way. There's being upset when something is beating you over the head, and there's being overly-sensitive to the point that anything is offensive. Don't be the latter.

>trying to make the white guy a bad guy because he was "racist"
What guy? Vampires were the niggers of True Blood. Are we even talking about the same show?