>Smile
>/x/ or Sup Forums

/mlp/ Sup Forums

Johnny Cash at Folsom Prison

Sup Forumseddit

Please tell me how Sup Forums is somehow worse than /mlp/

Is This It
Sup Forums

/mlp/ does a good service by being a containment board, Sup Forums is just cancer despite the topic not being by its nature cancerous.

If you use the right filters and hide the bullshit, you get way more interesting threads than here.

>worst board
the answer has and always will be Sup Forums, numbnuts

/pol

>favourite album
Killing Joke - Night Time
>worst board on Sup Forums
/r9k/

>If you hide the bad parts its really good

ok.

>cringeworthy /mlp/ shit on other boards
>is removed

>cringeworthy Sup Forums shit on other boards
>never removed

This is why. They make this site unusable.

>fav album
The Smiths – The Queen Is Dead
>worst board
Sup Forums

You forgot a "t" in your board choice, amigo.

Red, Yellow, and Blue - Born Ruffians

Sup Forums

only good taste ITTA

Sup Forums is just not within my tastes, the threads are heavily influenced by trash that appears on /fit/, Sup Forums and Sup Forums in general.
>*BRAAAAAAAAAP*
>>nu-bill nye >DRUMPF
>What was her problem?
>Really makes you think...
>*blocks the door*
These are all active threads on Sup Forums right now, I would have to filter nearly every board to search for "good" discussion.

>fav album
Emergency & I
>worst board
Sup Forums

>Smiths fan
>hates his own board
like pottery

Safe As Milk
Sup Forums or Sup Forums

>Jordaan Mason & The Horse Museum - Divorce Lawyers I Shaved My Head
>Sup Forums or /lgbt/

/mlp/ doesn't dedicate more than half of its board to shitposting about bill nye

Sup Forums, some random one that no one goes on

Either Velocity:Design:Comfort or Dandelion Gum

I'd say Sup Forums, not because I think their ideology is unacceptable, but because the popularity of the board means all other boards are getting an influx of people that view everything as a political statement and so politics finds its way into every discussion.

/x/ used to be fun before they banned roleplaying.

>>hardcore will never die but you will

>>Sup Forumsr9k/pol

/x/ used to be fun before the massive link sticky.

Now instead of threads about "what's up with x phenomenon?" or "what do you guys know about y?" you just get "how do I summon succubus", fortune telling threads, and like 10 threads dedicated to discussing religion.

geogaddi
Sup Forums, even fucking /lgbt/ isn't as infested with poptimist sjws as this shithole of a fucking board

There isn't a single board on Sup Forums where 90% of threads aren't total trash. Comes with the territory.

>he doesn't like stoking the fires
At least shitposting and memes are better on Sup Forums. Genuinely depressing here.

/mlp/

This is coming from a horse fucker and big fan of the show.

I guess what I am getting at is I can easily search through Sup Forums trash but moving to a different board would require me to figure out the trash trends again.
>better
I prefer Sup Forums over that

I feel ya on that one, poptimism is at it's core disingenuous and contrarian

I remember last year it was completely overrun with flat earth shitposting, and then they'd complain when they got banned.

Sufjan Stevens' Illinois
Any board but Sup Forums desu ily guys

>SJW
I don't see any of that, probably because I've never been to a K-pop thread

How can anyone look at an entire board of blacked.com screencaps and think "yep, quality stuff".

>sjws
Just because we're one of the last boards to successfully resist Sup Forums's influence doesn't mean we're sjws.

sjw and poptimism trash is always attached to waifufags, i filter that shit

>Vision Creation Newsun
I'm tempted to say Sup Forums but /r9k/ fails on an even more basic level. It was supposed to be about originality. I don't see what repetitive self-pity and whinging about normies has to do with that.

Aside from the obvious ones like /mlp/ or /r9k/ or Sup Forums, probably Sup Forums

We have other memes you know. Though I admit that the latest memes have been kinda shitty.

/ck/ will always be the best board

> politics finds its way into every discussion.
that tends to happen when people are living through the buildup to the next great happening

And what would that be?
Nuclear Armageddon?

that's not /an/, /ck/ is cool tho.

I don't get why that album gets more love on here than Super Æ.

Sup Forums and /r9k/ are equally hopeless.

> is this it
> Sup Forums.
i mean, it's low hanging fruit, but jesus, they're worse than fuckin /fit/posters

Sup Forums

David Bowie's Diamond Dogs

Wish You Were Here

Sup Forums