Be Brazilian me

>be Brazilian me
>White, Quite smart, average looking, had conservative parents that raised me well although we're also quite distant
>Social potato, had some opportunities to get some girls but never really went for a decent relationship with anyone
>Since a young age I dreamed of being a NEET and just eat tendies, read philosophy and do nothing all day
>Be 15 and get accepted to med school
>Social pressure makes me go for it
>End it with 21 and start working right after it
>25 now
>Nice apartment, nice salary, wage cuck that spends 99% of his day working
>Also it feels like I'm way dumber than I was before
>Tfw I realise I failed in life
>Don't have suicide wishes most of the times but also see no point in it.

What about your life stories bros? I think that's supposed to be a feels thread

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilian
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wtf how did you make it through med school

You're an asshole

can you elaborate, user?

med school at 15?
LOLOLOLOL
dream on faggot

I don't see anything to elaborate, I'm unhappy cause I don't have time to do stuff that I want and I can't stop doing that because I'm too much of a pussy, the government probably wouldn't pay a privileged white male with my historic.

In my school there was some students that would do both 7th and 6th grade at once, went for it and I was already young to my grade by that time.
Get inside a private med school in here isn't that hard, you just need the money and being from average to dumb. The public one is hard tho.

I'm not getting your point

oh you did private for some reason I just assumed it was public.
Why dont you save up and stop working after a few years then

graduating with a medical degree at age 21 would make you one of only maybe 50 people to ever accomplish that, unless its a shit tier degree from a shit tier Brazilian scam college. if that's the case then nvm, carry on.

its simple
tard think med school is the shit
go through med school to show off
realize hes is just another useless emplyee
end up depressed
start using drugs
evolves to crackhead
end

happens alot in brazil

It's not that shit for Brazilian standards, I wouldn't say it's good but it's like the third private school in the Brazilian north/northeast. Or at least it was at the time

I don't do drugs, nor will. Father is a little bit of an alcoholic, not enough to make me get a trauma but enough to annoy me and promise that to myself.

Too pussy to do that. Both family 'you ain't gonna do that' shit and my paranoia that I won't receive a decent pension when I grow older keep me from doing that.
I'm also not so sure if I know what I want from my life, I just know that it lost its meaning for me, you know, now I work for the only purpose of work and I'd do nothing for the only purpose of doing nothing

how did you graduate in 6 years if the requirement is 8 years in brazil (counting residência)?

where do you live anão?
make friends with a therapist

You do that after you graduate, son
Fortland City, Ceará

Cala boca. Lixo. Filho da puta. Brasilero petero culo roto.

K

The internship isn't part of the graduation requirements, you can still work as a physician - you just won't have a specialization. Also it is very common to be on call (which has compensation) while doing a specialization.

Now, to OP: if you are that smart, you should have known better, medicine doesn't get you anywhere in this country

>brazilian
>white

Sure.

I'm not unhappy because I'm 'nowhere' but because I find medicine to be unfulfilling. If it's your dream is a fairly safe profession with enough return, from both my and my siblings experience at least.
And please, I was smart, not mature enough to take that decision

Just KYS because you'll never not live in a third world country.

As white as one can be.
Most part of my family comes from Austria. Of course there are some Jews, Portuguese and Indians here and there but I've never seen a Brazilian family that didn't had those

what gets people anywhere in this country? I started a random thing but it all seems so shit

>american who thinks whites stealing brown people's lands and moving in only happened in his country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Brazilian

Op leaving now, gotta sleep early to wake up early

>As white as one can be.
>Jews, Portuguese and Indians

You couldn't make this any funnier even if you tried.

>brazilian
>white

Fuck Ceara, the south is the only part that is still not complete shit. #brasilsul

gaucho eh tudo ptista
topkek

I'm also from the south.
Southern Ceará

If you guys think that white people are rare around here you are complete retards.

>white
>brazilian
>being serious about it
top fucking kek

Nao sou gaucho sou paranaense

What color are your nipples, OP?

Surpreso por ver brs aqui, achei que 98% do povo do Brasil era retardado e mal consegueria falar inglês...

They are.