How do people that were actually born and raised in the Republic of Ireland feel about St. Patrick's Day?

How do people that were actually born and raised in the Republic of Ireland feel about St. Patrick's Day?

Do they even celebrate it?

Nobody cares what the Irish think.

annex them
make the british isles truly british

They already are 2bh

Ireland has more culture than Scotland and Wales combined.

there you go again russia

car bombs aren't culture, patrick monaghan

But Irish music, river dance and excessive drinking is.

And it's Mickey Flannigan to you

Yeah people go to the parades and/or go to pubs/nightclubs

No but Irish trad music, Irish dancing such Riverdance, Gaelic sports such as hurling and Gaelic football, Irish pubs all are culture. Not to mention we gave rise to St.Patrick's Day and Hallowe'en. Face it, for a small nation, we have a lot of culture compared to bigger nations. Like I wouldn't be able to give as clear definitions of Czech culture or Swiss culture

Swiss has the cheese ya mong

Shit yeah forgot about that, desu when thinking of Switzerland I had guns, Alps and their banks in mind but they're not really culture in the sense that music, dance and sport are

Irish music is mostly British music that plastic paddies in the States credited to Ireland. Jigs, Reels and Hornpipes all come from Britain, not Ireland.

don't care really

and we took them and made em better (:

don't be mad you're so shit!!

>Craic (originally crack) is an English word
>The tin whistle is an English instrument
>Stout is a type of English beer.

Have Ireland ever developed any indigenous culture or is everything they do British?

>MORE examples of things we do better than the english

what's your point other than embarrassing yourself?

Redheads and comfiness make up for all of that

Irish introduced nitrogen to stout.

I love a creamy head, no homo.

Really? WTF I love Ireland now

At least I won't be unoriginal

>republic of ireland
You mean The Constitutional Monarchy of Ireland

you're right, it's certainly not unoriginal that we're just better than you, glad we agree (: