What are the worst pizza toppings ever?

What are the worst pizza toppings ever?
My votes goes for chickpeas, jello and eggplant + honey. But I will let you go with the best of the best.

Whip cream and bacon.

Asbestos. By far the worst pizza topping

Aids and poo

checked

strawberry

Pineapple.
Pineapple is the only thing I've ever had on a pizza that's made me want to commit genocide.
A mate of mine once ordered a PINEAPPLE AND ANCHOVIE pizza, purely because he wanted to order the most rancid thing so that nobody would ask him for a slice... what a tosser.

Pineapple

If I could I would come to your house right now and end your pathetic life

britbong detected. I mean I agree with you but still

In all seriousness, broccoli.God, I hate that shit. In fact, the only vegetables that work on a pizza are onion and black/green olives which I'm not even sure are vegetables. Those other guys are right about pineapple. Anyone who puts pineapple on a pizza probably voted for Hillary. Filthy degenerates.

> Only onions and olives
> Faggot who never ate a decent pizza in his life

jalapenos motherfucker

Dude Broccoli + Pizza is a god tier combo.

Asphalt and lipstick coated cigarette butts.

feminine penis

shit-tier sardines and pineapple

listen to broccoli is definitely a god tier topping

Artichokes or zucchini.

Everything else is fine by me.

Extra Cheese

Bring it faggot.

Shit yeah fam.
I don't think there's another country that uses "tosser" as an insult.

Pineapple, pepperoni and rocket salad.

Whale and dolphin

I love your britfag insults. Always cracks me up

>pumpkin
>garbanzo beans
>tofu

so qwherees the underage girls pics i came here 4 da pizza!!! get it?

Finely diced firm shit, swamp-ass ragu bolognese, and some fine aged dick cheese.

this

would you rather lick the sweaty soles of jessica Simpsons feet, or take a 5 Mississippi second inhale from Shakiras butthole?

pic related

Can I get a third option where you just shoot me in the foot with a pistol?

im curious to know how many people would opt fot the shot in the foot

I had a St. Louis style pizza once- it was God awful and did actually make me kind of a faggot that day. Other than that, you are wrong about me.
Matter of fact, I fucked your Mom and everyone else's Mom. However, Sup ForumsroMexifag- jalapenos flavor overpowers the other flavors on the pizza, it just doesn't mix well, much like Mexican people.
Suspected bait- nobody is this gay.

Broccoli is a god tier cabbage vegetable.
The only way you can ruin it is by over boiling it.

>St. Louis style pizza

no such thing. everybody knows its either chicago style or new york style

The worst? Mayo

See, now you're bringing cabbage into the argument. Fine. Cabbage AND broccoli are awful enough on their own, and now you want to put both on my goddamn pizza. Enough of this nonsense. Maybe we should just throw some fucking pineapple on there while we're at it and then just wait for the Chinese to overrun us because we're now just a bunch of weak, undernourished faggots eating vegopizza. Throw a side of beef on the fucking thing, bake it up real nice and eat it until your spleen explodes-American style, just the way God intended.

You seriously dislike cabbage and broccoli?
I love meat as much as the next guy, but I love vegetables as well.
Broccoli salad is heavenly, cabbage stew can also be great.

I wish you were right, but sadly, you are wrong. St. Louis is a terrible city with equally terrible pizza. Look it up on the Google, you will witness the badness.

FUCKING DISGUSTING

fuck you - pineapple is god tier it just takes a refined sensibility to appreciate it -
>pineapple/jalepeno master race

FUUUUCK I LOVE ARTICHOKES AND ZUCCHINI

Had craisins on my pizza at Pieology the other day. It wasn't bad.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha every time an american talks about pizza, a person from naples dies, so KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Canadian Bacon, sausage, beans, peas, and barbecue sauce are the only popular toppings that should NEVER touch a pizza.

Pineapple is great with anything. Most notably, Pepperoni, jalapenos, and pineapple together are GOD TIER.

also lol at all you fatties hating veggies.