How can I remove my fingerprints and still retain sensitivity and feeling in my fingertips?

How can I remove my fingerprints and still retain sensitivity and feeling in my fingertips?

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/2017-homicide-clearance-rate/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't remove your fingerprints, period.

They just grow back user. You'll still feel things anyway. Not sure why you're asking

You can burn them off.

burn them off

>turn on heating element
>press fingers on them

>turn on sanding belt
>press fingers on them

etc.

Dumbshit.

GO AWAY IBF...

You don't. If you want to be a criminal faggot, fingerprints is the least of your problems in a crime scene.

They grow back the same, you fucking dipshits. Look it up.

please stream burning of fingertips for Sup Forums lulz

they will return obviously

Just wear gloves you cuck

Burn them off again.

winnar

Not if he removes the entire first knuckle. Checkmate atheists.

Can confirm, I burned mine off a few fingers accidentally with phosphor, once I healed, they came back just fine.

googled: finger prints grow back the same
"Only a deep 2nd or a 3rd grade burn will damage your skin enough to remove fingerprints, since with this kind of burn your dermis is damaged or gone. If you would cut off the skin of your fingertips including the dermis, your fingerprints also wouldn't return after healing of the wound."

Doesn't matter how many times you try, they'll still grow back. Unless you just completely destroy the fuck out of your fingertips, but if you wanna go that far you might as well just cut them off completely.

loser talk kys FAGGOT

And then burn them off again if the need arises.

Then you'll have really disgusting scar tissue suspiciously only on the finger tips. Totally not a red flag

That machine they had in the first Men In Black film ennit.

Just be smart and use gloves, even IF you could get rid of them any cop that sees that you've done it will immediately think it's suspicious and try to ID you another way

OP you can't just get rid of your fingerprints, unless you severely scar them those little shits ain't going anywhere, and even if you do somehow manage to be the no fingerprint man, any crime you commit and think you can get away with will just end up biting you in the ass, since there really isn't many people dumb enough to literally try to destroy something that always regrows, you'll be suspect number one at a crime scene that has "no fingerprints" anywhere in it.

How long would it last in between the times I would have to repeat it?

Have you heard about google before, mate?

Just wear gloves you retard

I want to know from somebody with firsthand experience

I'm not asking for crime

It's doesn't really matter, the NSA already has your IP saved in connection to trying to remove your fingerprints.
No matter what crime it is you want to do, you're not smart enough to pull it off.

Anything you do to your fingerprints will just make your fingerprints more unique either way. You're not a criminal mastermind, so when you do get caught they'll be like "Oh look at this stupid cuck that burned his prints off." Itd be so easy to identify.

Why else would you want to remove your fingerprints?

I highly doubt there's anyone here who's had to burn their fingers multiple times on purpose to get rid of fingerprints, you'll have to be the first to test this hypothesis mate.

what is that,is it some kind of vacuum dick sucker?

Okay so what you want to do is get your hands on some hydrochloric acid (you can buy it anywhere, even amazon)
Then dip the tips of your fingers in it for 15~20 minutes or until the prints are completely gone (just look closely)
They'll eventually grow back, so repeat this process every 3-4 weeks.

>what is that,is it some kind of vacuum dick sucker?

Think about it dick... he wants to kill his boss and toss the weapon and walk away.

Can't you imagine how difficult it is to end someone because of these tactile little unique prints on the fingers.

I dare say there would be more killing if we didn't have these things on our fingers.

People take so much shit from incompetent people.

In war time this changes. You have a captain that is incompetent . You or a group frag his ass

True story

kek

There is such a thing as DNA forensics now. It's not the fucking 1970's anymore.

They have "a" IP address

If it doesn't need to be permanent, keep the fingertips covered in adhesive bandages for an extended period of time. You can change them, but don't leave the skin uncovered enough to dry out any. After a couple of weeks, your fingers will be VERY mushy and the skin won't leave anything but a smear.

Nice thing about this is, once you let them dry and recover (after about a day), they're as good as new, so there's no suspicion.

Wipe the fingerprints before tossing the gun, or wear a glove. It's easier than burning your fingers, especially since you kinda need healthy fingers that don't sting and burn when trying to use a gun.

This

Nigger detected

But make sure to load the bullets without wearing gloves so you leave fingerprints on the bullet casings.

So many morons do this

Yeah sure I'm going to lick the gun and shoot my boss ... good comeback

Kek

Oh definitely, anything that's used for a murder weapon should be handled in a sterile environment and cleaned before use.

You could just wear gloves? Or my guess, you did a crime and didn't wear gloves and now you're in panic mode. Run OP.

This, seriously

Yes wear a glove, ten the cops come and ask why there's a glove in the garbage with powder residue.

I've thought about this already. You are just starting .

>this

if u give me ahndy ur fingerprints will disappear

FYI I work in a genetics lab and we retrieve DNA samples from objects all the time. You are shedding skin cells constantly. They are falling off of you dozens a second.

I guarantee I could run a swab over a gun you think is clean and recover your DNA. I would bet $100 cash and not even be nervous about it. I do it every day as my job.

You have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

Then don't put it in YOUR garbage dipshit. That's just common sense

>Gloves? What is a glove?

I even thought about making an edible glove that you swallow
Then there is no finger prints , but who the fuck am I mr science ... edible gloves

You would never throw the glove in the garbage, unless you're trying to get caught. You take the glove with you and dispose of it somewhere else, like a fireplace. It's easy to slip a glove into your pocket when leaving the scene, especially if you're going to ditch the gun.

It's definitely a bad idea to use a gun and ditch it after touching it all over with your bare hands.

That doesn't help!

Gunshot residue goes on more than your hands, be prepared to wear a full outfit that covers all your skin and throw it away after if that's a concern

For a few bucks you could rent a metal cutting torch from a hardware store and melt the gun so that it isn't even a gun anymore. It's just a deformed lump of steel.

Not only will your DNA be destroyed but it won't even be a gun anymore. You can dispose of it anywhere. It's just a lump of iron alloy at that point.

Alright then smart ass how do we get away with it

That's not at all true. Have you ever seen burn scars? Are you telling me that fingertips are impervious to keloid burn scars?

Jesus everyone in this thread is literally a fucking retard.

You all just keep posting that they'll grow back.
WHO CARES IF THEY FUCKING GROW BACK. It takes time for them to grow back. So you burn them off, commit your crime, and then burn them off again if you as you need to in the future. You understand that YES they will grow back but you can repeat the fucking process as many times as you need right?

Fucking inbred hicks how do you not understand this. Furthermore if you burn them to a certain degree they will NOT grow back.

M.O.R.O.N.S

Acid burnt 1 of mine off permanently

Yeah but the scenario that was presented was "ditching a gun at the crime scene"

Of course, if you take the gun with you, it's much easier to dispose of the evidence.

OP, I've burned and cut my fingertips a few times over the course of my life and there was only one incident that permanently altered one of my fingertips. I accidentally sliced part of my left ring fingertip right off. That was a decade ago. If I touch that part of my finger right now, it still feels weird.

tl;dr If you succeed in removing your fingerprints, the nerve damage will make every thing you touch feel weird.

If youre gonna do something stupid just wear mechanix gloves.

Ok so let me paint you the picture

Your in the office and the boss is dead and you decided to leave to dispose of the glove .... you are now suspect number one . No winning no matter where you put it.

Hey Mac what are you burning in the washroom. Gimme a break.

I was thinking of shooting through and edible pillow or sweater ... lol

You'd need a pretty deep burn to get the fingerprints off. There will be nerve damage even if it grows back.

shove it up your arse

You don't.

Serial killers get away with it because they almost always target totally random victims that have zero connection to them. That's why they are so hard to catch. The overwhelming majority of murders are committed by somebody who knows and has beef with the victim.

Killing somebody like your boss is guaranteed to name you as a suspect. They will question all employees and recent former employees. You will automatically be on the short list of suspects.

Then in police questioning you will slip up and contradict yourself on the most tiny of details. That will flag you for more questioning and then after several hours you will slip again. After many more hours you will finally fail and your story will fall apart.

You think you are smart but you will be caught by people who have busted 100 other guys who thought they were smart.

If you want to get away with murder the #1 rule is don't kill anybody who has any connection to you whatsoever.

If your a suspect keeping the gun presents an issue. The idea is to be a sheep among sheep. Not a wolf melting a fucking gun at your house even if you could get it home before the police question everyone in the office... lol

This is a good statement, just hire a contract killer if you want someone dead this badly. Convert your cash to an untraceable currency and pay him.

If you remove them they will just look for a person with no prints.

Stop trying to be tough faggot. jesus you read any hit man book any you learn to burn your clothing and keep you fire arm and pickup cases.
Yall amateurs

Get finger condoms they're these little things you put on your fingers when you get small cut or burn but have to use them. Forgot the actual name of them but get finger condoms.

dip your finger tips in glue or wax.

I guess I do enough DIY projects and use tools enough at home that my neighbors would think it was perfectly normal to see me in my backyard doing something with a torch.

you can. but.......
you see, this operation can be done only by plastic surgeon.
it's more complicated then an average nose job so only very skilled and few surgeons can do it.
here the tricky part. most of this surgeons are professors working in state or government university hospitals or for their local governments. they will not do this kind of work for a private person. they will call the authority immediately.
not an option user.

Disassemble and drop off at sewer grate DIFFERENT LOCATIONS EACH PIECE!!!
Did this before.

use superglue but don't remove it

Just a fyi prints as with lie detectors are not an exact science there are identical prints as for detector even the inventor came out and said it was bs any good laser can get you off good luck user also wear shark Mail a hair net gloves and use and icecicle no murder weapon no leads and don't jerk off on the victim due to obvious reasons

If you want to get away with murder the #1 rule is don't kill anybody who has any connection to you whatsoever.

or go to chicago.
heyjackass.com/2017-homicide-clearance-rate/

>Fap
>Cum
>Rub cum on finger tips
>Let cum dry
>Boom finger tips gone
You're welcome.

That's why you don't say shit to police, ever.

They even tell you when they arrest you that "you have the right to remain silent, everything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law"

Get a good lawyer, don't say one thing, and get raped in the ass by him for several hundred $ an hour, or go to prison and get raped in the ass by tyrone.

Tough faggot , is like a cured ham. Wtf u talking about, I'm just explaining
Man up Nancy.
Don't get your panties in an uproar ... lol

My dumb ass niger wanna be gangter friends are walking probable cause.
And the fag threathens me on face book of all places too.
CCTV internet and dna like that other user its impossible to get away with murder nowadays

You write like a subhuman and ask stupid question that any book off TOR could explain to you.
Have fun going to jail when your dumb shit cam doesnt work.
Burning fingers is retarded nate.
Fucking scrawny wanna be nigger.

expired nail polish remover

It's amazing how many people think facebook is anonymous. At my university years ago a bunch of frat boys got busted because they were openly organizing cocaine deals via facebook chat and text messages.

As soon as one of them got busted and the cops looked at his facebook profile it brought them all down.

Actually i burned a side of the tip of my index finger when i was 12 and it never retained any indention.

Why?
So you can fool private detectives circa 1960?

normally you couldn't, but there is a trick.
take the tissue from a penis. Yes. Ever noticed how a penis is very sensitie, but plain?
Of course you need a good surgeon for this. And also some penises. And your buddies will laugh at you for having dickhands. But I guess it's not too big a price for being impervious to law.

i worked at a factory dealing with cardboard for a year. when i went to join the Marines they thought i was sketch as fuck because i had no prints. the card board rubbed them off and my finger tips were smooth.

Slide them up and down guitar strings and apply pressure. Over a few months youll build a callus and can go harder, removing the print

uhh it appears the suspect has dick hands