Is it, dare I say it, our year?

Is it, dare I say it, our year?

Other urls found in this thread:

solecollector.com/news/2016/11/new-balance-trump-presidency-tpp?utm_campaign=solecollector&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It certainly is la.
ABLs are checking into mental asylums as we speak.

>Australia

JUST

LC, Cavs, and Cubs won. Fuck it, maybe it is.

No because pacy Klopp-football is not playable through the whole season. Players will break in in january/february

leave fitness to me

DON'T YOU DARE!

- 'I never had a team who could press a ball all season.'

Sir Alex Ferguson

Cos he had a shit team not like Liverpool nowadays

Liverpool 16 > Man U greatest XI of last 21 years

Where is he?

>our year

Is it, la?

this

'no'

Singles confirm

sooner this whiskeynose ABL faggot is dead the better

What will Liverpool fans name this seasons book?

Sold Suarez, Sterling, Benteke, Ibe.... Still winning eplel

>Field only 1 britbong
>Win the premier league

really makes u think

>Henderson
>Lallana
>Milner
>Clyne
>Sturridge (sometimes)

Not that Liverpool are winning shit anyway. They've had their best start for 25 years and are still only 1 point ahead of man city who've won one in their last 5 in the league. Half of Liverlel's squad will be dead by February.

Yes la it's are year

Literally ABL: the coach. His career goal was to "knock Liverpool off their perch".

Can you imagine what it's like to work for 21 years only to one up your rivals?

Specially when he lives to see Liverpool gegenpress their way back to THEIR perch.

Sad!

Yeah but he did it so I guess he's pretty happy

Where's our Romanian friend lads?

He did quite a good job though really. Considering he did what he wanted. In that period too Liverpool have been hilariously shit

You do realize that saying thus every year is why people hate Liverpool fans?

>liverpool has more fans living outside of Britain than inside

Really makes you think.

No one's posted falling Gerard.

>(You)

Even van Gaal won every league game against Liverpoop

>won CL
>hilariously shit

EPLel: Klopp Tops Kop with Pop Rocks Cock

t. raymond verheijen

Look at how front heavy their fixture was m8, they have it easy until the end of the year

Didn't win a single league title though

Yup its our year desu

Would you say that it is SLIPPING away for the ABLis?

Excuse me lads, but I'm curious, what part of Liverpool are you all from?

Liverpool, NY

Tiny little town (officially a "village") just north of Syracuse. Our entire population could fit into Anfield with room for about 48,000 more people.

So you're not from Liverpool, thanks for clarifying you plastic wanker.

There are Americans who would support a team just because they're from a place with the same name as the place said team is based in.

They literally have the minds of children.

Sad!

You...you do know Britain is a fair bit smaller than the entire combined rest of the world, right?

Who did You buy for L'pool on that career mode?

>literally every EPL winner has been an english team ever

>Only 3 english teams have won the CL since 2000

>they won CL in 2005, so they weren't shit for 20 years

You can dare say whatever you please, mate. But the truth is you do not have the biggest player in world football today
>pic related

Crouch is an underrated player. Shouldn't have sold him 2bh

yeah shit for more like 7 years maybe until they got better again and won a treble in 2001, a champions league in 05 an FA cup in 06 and a Carling Cup in 2012

also finished second in 01, 09 and 14

>01

based Jürgen Klipp

>treble
>no league

Yeah, you need to fuck off.

Basically turned the club into a total irrelevance for nearly 20 years. But I wouldn't expect some cock sucking yank faggot to get it.

Liverpool finished so many times on 2nd and 3rd position it's a shame they didn't win the league these last 26 years.

I've heard Spurs fans saying the same thing, everybody likes Crouch.

I wouldn't call it "a shame". More like it's amazing that a club could be that rich relative to nearly all its domestic rivals and not win a league title. They were the 2nd or 3rd-richest club for more than a decade between the start of the PL and Abramovich buying Chelsea. Yet they didn't win it once. That's just incompetence.

01 you dumb gook

>Carling Cup

Not even worth mentioning tbqh. Reaching two CL finals in three years is a much more impressive accomplishment.

As in they finished second in 02. They finished third in 01.

I know the mickey mouse treble was won in 01.

>tfw ABL shitpost >us everyday will make it happen

I dislike them because of >muh 96

OUR YEAR LA

yes

Liverpool

Liverpool, Sydney la

Post yfw ABLs unwittingly meme us to the title

Mercy Side

Ah, sweet November

can you read? that graph says it's all over in November

yes definitely

November isn't over

>Getting payed to destroy scousers dreams

Living the life 2bh

>Not being ABLi

It's the best. At least customers have given up hope. Scousers get deluded every year and I get to watch it tumble back down.

As long as it doesn't slip

check my 96

What fucking part of Hong Kong are you from, "mate"?? What school did you go to ?? Was it fucking Island School? Was it?

You too...

He is pretty much the sole reason Liverpool are an invisible, irrelevant club that people only mention in jest to knock perspective into you when you think life can't get any worse. Believe it or not it wasn't always like this... those guys used to be *hehee* "winners" he he he.

On top of that he also made Manchester United into the multi-billion dollar brand they are today.

And for the record I've been absolutely loving every bit of Manure's downwards spiral and am avidly awaiting Mouyes' collapse (which is clearly already happening). I personally think they might try to prove their worth by sticking with him and only sacking him once manure is in the relegation zone. Can't wait tbdesuwithyoufam.

Big fan of SAF though. Angry little gnome man has earned every single grain of respect and admiration he receives.

But I thought it was the "greatest nation in the world"?

He's retarded, don't worry. Pretty much all Liverlel fans are.

You're giving Ferguson far too much credit. Of course he deserves nearly all the praise fo turning United into a powerhouse, but Liverpool's decline was thanks to their own spectacular mismanagement. So many horrible managerial appointments, so many awful transfers, and a complete failure by their owners to capitalize on their huge commercial potential in the 90s the way United did.

Hicks and Gillette almost bankrupting the club didn't help either

I don't understand why they sold the club to those two in the first place. Hicks was infamous for bankrupting the Dallas Satrs and the Texas Rangers already.

*Dallas Stars

'no'

I support Liverpool too m8

how does that even impact you

That's a really stupid reason to hate them. You should hate them because their fans murdered 39 Juventus fans in the 80s and the club has refused to apologize.

>Liverpool, 2007
>"So we've got two potential buyers for our club."
>"Ok, who are they?"
>"Option 1: An investment group from Dubai. They're loaded, and they've promised to-"
>"Not interested. What's option 2?"
>"Option 2: Two shady businessmen from Texas who have already bankrupted several sports teams in their home country."
>"Sounds good, let's go with option 2."

>"remembrance"

Not an apology. When they played Juve in '05, the banners read "friendship", not "sorry about the murders".

>murdered their own fans, ruined standing areas and got a mob to bully the courts into placing the blame somewhere else
>murdered another clubs fans, got the English banned from Europe and still haven't apologised
>most obnoxious fans for how undeserving their club is
>regularly vote labour

What would the world lose if we nuked Liverpool?

"we"

you don't own any nukes faggot

solecollector.com/news/2016/11/new-balance-trump-presidency-tpp?utm_campaign=solecollector&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

maybe

kek, it was their fault, no murders at all

wat?

>liverpool has more fans living outside of Britain than inside

No shit, Britain has a population of like 65 million