Fg good

>fg good
>ad
>touchback
>ad
>3 and out
>ad

why is this allowed

Well, it's simple. You se- (ad). Therefore allowing businesses and fa- (ad). And that's why there ar- (ad) so many.

Why do you think ratings are down?

Because football has natural stops in the game. Unlike soccer, where they just keep going until someone wins.

The NFL can keep up this facade all they want but ppl are getting sick of it. I've been a /lifelong/ NFL fan and I'm switching to the NBA. I won't spend another dime on any of their merchandise or cable packages.

I tried to watch No Country For Old Men this morning on IFC. They literally broke the film up into 7 minute segments with 4 minutes of commercials between each.

It's bad mane

I hate it too but to be honest as bad as it is in the NFL the commercialization the sport is nothing compared to soccer, where it's pretty much become nothing more than a product.

>only contenders in a given league are the clubs with the most $$$
>advertisements on the fucking jerseys and etched into the field
>bandwagoning is not only accepted but even promoted, so we get stupid shit like Pakis walking around in Real Madrid jerseys in fucking Canada
>Arab oil barons pretty much own FIFA and other leagues

It's pretty much become clear from how football and soccer has evolved that the more popular a sport gets, the worse it is for fans. I can't really think of any popular sport that doesn't have this problem since even the NBA is turning into this too. Maybe furpuck?

baseball has natural stops and it can go 40 minutes sometimes without commercials

Their natural stops would only get in 1 maybe 2 ads. In football they can pump out 5+

(((somethingberg)))

nba is worse
>final 2 minutes of game
>nothing but ads

>fg or td
>ad
>kick return
>ad

These are tne fucking worst, man

>only contenders in a given league are the clubs with the most $$$
Partially true, but mostly in Italy and France
>advertisements on the fucking jerseys and etched into the field
Yeah, so they don't have to fucking stop the game. How is that not a better system?
>bandwagoning is not only accepted but even promoted, so we get stupid shit like Pakis walking around in Real Madrid jerseys in fucking Canada
I lived in germany and austria, You see just as many Yankees hats and Bulls jerseys in Europe.
>Arab oil barons pretty much own FIFA and other leagues
FIFA, yes but outside the WC they don't really control anything relevant. In the leagues, this is just not true

You have to go back

As do you
Not even Latino btw

This thread is sponsored by Revcontent

I'm really noticing it this year for some reason. Maybe because the games are so awful and I just tune in out of habit.

There don't have to be this many ads. They should only be at the end of quarters.

There's a reason ratings are tanking.

There was not much commercials during the Saints/Seahawks game I was watching than usual. It was so weird. I kept leaving the room out of instinct every other minute to walk around, but the game never seemed to stop.

Same. It's more noticable this year because

>the games are shit and are not compelling
>way too many reviews that take too long, plus more flags for everything

I can't just turn on a random NFL game and enjoy it this season, college football is better by far right now.

>turnover
>review of turnover
>commercial
>flag
>flag
>flag
>touchdown
>review of toouchdown
>commercial
>kickoff
>commercial
>trageting call for breathing on a wide reciever
>review of trageting call
>commercial
>flag
>flag
>punt
>commercial

This is why I love college football. In college, they go about every two possessions before switching to commercial if it isn't a primetime game. Also there are a gajillion less flags, and an OT that isn't completely fucking retarded.