Movies that have ages like fine wine

Starting with an obvious one.

youtube.com/watch?v=4FPkVl_aeOM

>Starting with an obvious one.
wouldnt agree

Imo the lotro series got hit hardest by 1080p releases
They used some great tricks you didnt notice on the dvd release, but on blu ray it cant be unseen.
Just take your posted video as proof. Its so obvious that minas tirith is just a model and not really infront of the mountain.
Also check the flying nazgul, wargs and flying-over-something scenes

FotR aged better, also a way better film.

you first OP lotr has aged like shit

not to mention it vanilla camera work and filmmaking is unbearable save felllwship

If LOTR aged like fine wine, then the Ice Age series has aged like a milk carton left on the kitchen side in the middle of a hot summer's day for several hours.

Simple fantasy for uneducated virgins who never went to college.

Like you, me and everyone on this site then?

>i dont like the comedy movie i watched as child anymore

1.comedies get worst with everytime you watch them.
except its trash comedy
2.3d animation movies always age like shit
3. scart is still goat

gollum did nothing wrong.

No, not everyone is as sad as you.

>he doesnt go to college
how you got so much freetime to shitpost?

By not being a dumb shit. Anyone can graduate cum laude if they know how to read.

I have all of them on vcr, and a shitty tv with a built in player. mfw

First one (Fellowship) is the best of them all. The last movie is too long and has too much CGI for my tastes.

When I mentioned the Ice Age series, I was referring to the sequels that the first film generated. The original was pretty solid, but all the sequels (save for Dawn of the Dinosaurs) were tacked on cash magnets with really watered down writing.

sorry, how should i have know you make an offtopic post.
Thread is about how movies aged, not how sequels are shit

Watching the TMNT 1990 movie in HD was one of the greatest feelings in recent years, it looks fucking awesome

I'm going to rewatch the series. Extended editions or not?

Just watch Fellowship extended, the rest theatric.

Can someone post the webm where all the elves have the same face?

my nigga

The extended ROTK was horseshit. Almost everything it added should have stayed on the floor.

Fellowship of the Ring Extended Edition is fucking awful. Adds like 40 minutes of boring Shire shit and cringeworthy scenes of Boromir being a moustache twirling vaudeville bad guy.

Blade Runner

Almost Famous

>Saruman's death
>The Mouth of Sauron
>should have stayed on the floor
>vanillia
this meme means absolutely nothing
So does this one

Radical dude!

Blade Runner has only got more boring with time.

>vanilla camera work

Subtle hint at your sexual fetish. How long does it take to prep your bull?

>boring shire shit

I loved the shire scenes, they were comfy as fuck}

I got to visit the shire movie set this spring when I was in NZ, totally fucking worth it. Kinda cool to watch the movies and get to say "hey, I've been there" when the shire scenes were playing

vanilla camera work means stale as editing cinematography and direction. its the simpliest shit ive ever seen

how the fuck these fuckers look more real than the ones we have now?

Cinematography/photography/camerawork was fantastic in Lotr. It's literally the same standard used for LoA shoots

ikr

no it wasnt its shit in the two towers and return of the king. jackson is fucking boring. good cinematography doesn't happen when its shit cliche directing

DUDE SLOW MOTION LMAO
DUDE WALKING

What the fuck are you talking about? Are retarded or just baiting?

Alien is still good.

great someone who actually doesnt know what cinematography or camera work is. are you retarded?