Name a better ongoing tv show than MR ROBOT! PROTIP YOU CANT

Name a better ongoing tv show than MR ROBOT! PROTIP YOU CANT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTv3rsBg7eY
youtube.com/watch?v=3HEzy1fdOsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Americans

Latest season is great already, Elliot's Adderall-induced delusion of happiness was probably my favorite sequence in the series so far

I mean, let's face it, the series is a complete vehicle for Remi Malek, he is born for this role. I feel like the series would only be a fraction as compelling without him.

>its another "the main character cant act so he looks confused and surprised all the time" episode

He's meant to be depressed and detached. The lack of emotion most of the time is fine cause it fits, plus he's got the right look for a character like Elliot. The scenes where he does show emotion, it's obvious he is a capable actor

This show sucks fucking hipster balls. Everything from the awful casting choices (Christian Slater in 2016? Really??) to the forced indie music in the soundtrack. That blonde bitch would NOT listen to Sonic Youth IRL. I could care less if you losers somehow feel "identified" with this shitty series just because it claims to use "anonymous content". Whoopty fucking doo. If you Ameritards can't make your country better again, at least make TV worth watching.

PS: Game Of Thrones, you faggot.

projecting

it was garbage. I saw it like a month ago and already forgot what happened

Loved the previous scene when he pukes then eats the adderal again with that music playing
youtube.com/watch?v=JTv3rsBg7eY

Also, have this
youtube.com/watch?v=3HEzy1fdOsQ

Projecting my hatred for awful series perhaps. Fuck you and Freud.

IT guys hate this shit, and I how enough to realize how shit it is.

I'm still eagerly awaiting when they can make a movie about technology where they directors actually understand and appreciate how it works.

mr.reddit has to be one of the most hella f*cking EPIC Show right now!

this show has the worst directing i've ever seen

It's good, the latest season is potentially even better than the first which was a surprise to me. I was worried it would run out of steam very quickly but its focus on Eliot's trainwreck of a mind is really engaging

agreed dude

It has an air of trendiness so of course Sup Forums doesn't like it, plus it's obvious debt to Fight Club is becoming really distracting now - but I do think he is an excellent, compelling lead. Elliot's descent into madness has always been the shows strong point so I'm really intrigued about this season

It's pretty good, but "f society" feels like the most tryhard edgy shit on tv. It's like a bunch of spoiled hipsters decided to try being the guys from Fight Club.

> Guy I buy weed from tells me this show reminds him of me.
> I can only guess because autism.
> Can't bring myself to watch it now.

Where do I torrent shit? Is Kickass back up yet?

actually it is alright vs other shit that's been airing.

If you go to places like ycombinator you'll see most people are okay with the tech it shows.

I'd say they're about equally enjoyable in their own right.

The first episode was so cringe worthy I couldn't stomach watching another one. Why the fuck do people like this shit.

The first episode was great, the fuck you talkin' 'bout son?

Same.

>dexter with hacker instead of killer
>evilcorp
>"oh I'm so detached and can't form relationships with people"
>has many friends and sleeps with some chick within the first 10 minutes

fucking dropped.

Love the show and can't wait for Wednesday to see what happens next. Haters go make a mash thread or whatever eliteist show you are looking for in the world.

I think we're supposed to cringe at them, at least without Eliot at the wheel. They're pretty much jackasses who want to be subversive for the sake of it, unlike Eliot, who is a raving madman and just wants to see the system fall

Jane the Virgin is better

One thing man, lack of subtly. Everything is just thrown at your face. Honestly if the main character wasn't narrating the show maybe I would of thought it was okay. I lost it when he had to tell us that he see's and hears it as EvilCorp.
Maybe it's not that bad but me personally, I can't get past the narration.

MORE LIKE MR. NORMIE

Was the Adderall segment equivalent to the symbiote spiderman segment?

Stranger Things
Marco Polo
The Americans

He's detached in the fact that he sometimes can't see that people care about him you autist hence why he is able to get laid.
>evil corp so dumb
It's explained in the first episode that he trained himself to see the company name like that, everyone else sees it as E Corp, but I'm sure you were to busy being infuriated that he got laid and you can't.

the leftovers but that's not airing right now, neither is rectify.

so Mr Robot easily wins

Your right i can't because there are no good ongoing shows TV SUCKS MOVIES ARE BETTER IN EVERY WAY

It's not trying to be subtle. the whole point is we are shown Elliot's extremely bias views through his mental illness.

The Night Of is pretty much the only good thing currently airing.

>It's explained in the first episode that he trained himself to see the company name like that
Yeah I know I remember that. It's still fucking dumb and way too literal. This show is for fucking retards who can't handle subtlety.

>This show is for fucking retards who can't handle subtlety.
ironic post

Fell asleep whilst watching this show and deleted the entire season

poorly made amateur crap wasting my hard drive space

The Dissociative Identity Disorder plot twist is SO FUCKING ORIGINAL OMG!!!

Alright, and the result is me not being able to stand the narration.
I get what it's trying to convey through this but I think it's poorly done.
As I said, without the narration aspect maybe it wouldn't be so bad, but I can't fucking stand being spoon fed the main characters world view on the first episode.

Well, I like it.

thats fine

Cool man, I'm glad you like it. I still think it's shit but hey, I'm just some jabroni on the internet.

Install Gentoo

> even Eli gets a spot
Pls don't let lil lizard die come Season 2.

Is Reddit obsessed with us the way we are with them?

They have an /r/Sup Forums board so maybe.

i just watched the latest episode. this just gets worse every time. i am done with this shit for good.

first post is always the best post

i dont know why but it's true