Why was Lando Calrissian in Tim Burton's Batman?

Why was Lando Calrissian in Tim Burton's Batman?

Because a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away was actually Gotham the whole time.

Billy Dee Williams wanted in on the franchise and had always wanted to play a villain, so Tim appeased him by casting him as Harvey Dent just in case shot worked out later.

he was in stranger things too

why the fuck did tim burton use harvey dent in the first and just ignored him for the sequel? what the fuck, not that I wanted a blacked two-face but still

HOLY SHIT

He was a good Dent t.b.h. f@m

Because galaxy far away is actually hell.

What happened to black people?

For all the bull stereotypes and semi-fears Sup Forums has about them, they're basically pussified nu-males who so happen are willing to wave guns around.

I miss when blacks were like this.

He thought the idea of animal people (Bat, Cat, Penguin) was a more interesting theme to explore.

I read that shit and thought you were talking about Snyder for a second, jesus christ that sounds retarded lol

>that sounds retarded
>He dislikes Batman Returns

Why does Lando Calrissian indulge in malt liquor?

no the sentence sounds retarded, i love the fuck out of batman returns

Better question, why isn't lando calrissian in everything else?

The better question: Why was Lando Calrissian NOT actually Tim Burton's Batman?

>Disney pushes for diversity in their new Star Wars flicks
>They completely forget about Lando

Blacks are still like this, but they're not the most vocal or the majority. Besides, you don't really want the majority of blacks to be like this. You fucking love the willful fetishization and self-dehumanization of a scared and confused race, who doesn't?

whoa, two pootie tang thread's on one evening!

I don't but that might be cause I'm not a jew

Imagine not having an entire race of people to automatically feel superior to. That's not a privilege you just wouldn't miss if you woke up and didn't have it any more. Hell, some would argue that its necessary to human survival.

>Besides, you don't really want the majority of blacks to be like this.
Who doesn't want an entire race of smooth as fuck Billy Dee's?