What do you guys think about Islam

What do you guys think about Islam

Being a retarded southerner isn't a religion, so the constitution doesn't give a fuck about them.

Islam is a religion and is protected. Get over it.

Confederate heritage should be protected. Yankee scum must not tell South what to do and what they should have.

Yeah ya'll already tried that

>Trump is President with a cabinet filled with crazy right wingers

The south rose and won dingleberry

Islam the religion has never affected me in anyway so I have no opinion on the subject. Christianity and Judaism on the other hand piss me right the fuck off.

Haha, oh yeah. Forgot you boys got all excited for a carpetbagger

lol google false equvialence dumbass

also read a history book because has
commited its own crimes to other religious group both middle eastern and eruopean

what heritage? the fact your ancestors fought a losing war to protect a bunch of lazy rich southerners ability to stay rich while you got jack

GTFO Sup Forums neo confederate traitor and kiss my flag of red white and blue

all three have done fuck up things to different groups of people

So you are muslim!

op proof that the south is as stupid as it was back before the civil war

maybe uncle sam can given these treasonous neo confederate losers a belting for their lack of insight

>red
>white
>blue

the conformation bais is strong with this far right retard

i am not talking about the treason flag little boy

btw the only confederate flag that matters is a blank white flag they flew when they lost the war

that flag stood for tyranny and the oligarchy

You newfags are still softened by the outside world.

Keep telling yourself that, muslim!

the same that I feel about idiot faggots like the op

both should shut the fuck up and get off Sup Forums

loses a fight on Sup Forums and cries muslim and newfag

I accept your surrender just like the north accepted your loser acenstor's surrender

All the niggers moved to the north so really, who is the real winner?

/thread

In the words of a Trump voter, you lost fucker. Get over it already.

lol oh really then why are all southern states except texas welfare states that mooch of the federal government

neo confederate trash are so easy to troll

Are you saying that if they're not on welfare then they are not niggers? Shall we go over the statistics of which states house more niggers?

Being a bunch of goat fuckers

>lol oh really then why are all southern states except texas welfare states that mooch of the federal government

Niggers!
So Many NIGGERS!!!!

crickets

That image is dumb. We take down confederate battle flags and confederate soldier statues because the confederacy was a foreign government the united states waged war with. Why would we fly the flags of a foreign nation we battled on our own soil? Islam is simply not a religion.

after we go over how the south is lazy and diesn't contribute to their own country

Actual sign

Lazy.... Sure... The farmers providing food, clothing, and tabacco are lazy... Meanwhile in the north they just have guys standing in the same spot, repeating the same task over and over in an assembly line.

They're not all goatfuckers. You shouldn't generalise like that user.
>gif related

All religions are pretty much a cancer in this modern world, but for sure islam takes the place as the worst

Most religions are shit, and become exponentially shitty the more devoutly you practice them - you literally isolate yourself from the world, and believe so many people are wrong.

Islam, however, is objectively the shittest one of the bunch right now. It is a breeding ground for such archaic stone-age fear, misogynism and violence. The "religion of peace" is an especially ugly tumor in a diseased world.

muh propaganda russia fuck off