How many grams is this and are they fire?

How many grams is this and are they fire?

Hard to tell by a pic but that's more than enough to fuck you up. Pro tip grind it up and it into a capsule so the taste of shitshrooms doesn't make u vomit and u lose some

looks like a quad? Shrooms are shrooms, everytime ive ate shrooms the trip was pretty much the same. It depends on how much you take i guess. You'll trip regardless.

what kind of pussy doesnt eat them whole

not hetti or sophisticated enough pallate to enjoy the umami

I second this. I grind it up and put it in my pb and j or something so you cant taste how shitty they are.

its around 3 or 4 grames, not much more... ridiculous

Looks like a quarter ounce. Only need about half that to get fucked up. I haven't done them in years but I used to eat them with doritos to cover up the taste.

They literally grow from shit. I've never ate those motherfuckers without grinfing it up and putting it in some sort of food. Making a shroom smoothie works pretty well.

One I'm a chef I have a better palate than most people in the world and 2 shit taste like shit their covered in shit sauce? I've eaten ass and mushrooms with shit on them all shit taste like shit u just like shit pal

did you just go full retard?

No scale
Probably 10-14 grams
I haven't been a fag that eats measured amounts of mushrooms in a while.
>are the fire?
>p. cubensis
No

mushrooms in the wild might grow in shit,
those are grown in a tupperware.

>how
Agreed. I like to get a huge sack of them and eat it like popcorn while I wander around from forest to party obtaining dreadlocks, whippets and pocket stuff

You should take em all. Climb a tall building and try to fly lil' nigga

Thanks man will do

Thanks for all the tips Sup Forumsros, including everyone else who commented. Will probably take about half then? I don't like the taste, but I eat em whole anyway

3+ grams is high for a newbie don't fry the kid bro

No the word shit works in mysterious ways and if you're that guy I got news you'd love being a fag rimjobs are right up your alley

yea, the guy i used to get them from got them naturally. He owned a farm, and would sell shrooms on the side.

Yea i'd eat about a gram and a half and see how that goes you can always eat more if you want a stronger trip.

I've had em twice before, I should be ok? I've done acid 4-5 times, able to handle that as well. Most I've done is one gel tab of 130 mics and about 2g's o shrooms at once

Don't eat half the bag eat a 1/3 of it can always do more not less

Fuck I wish I could find some of those. Always wanted to try them.

If you've done acid and understand what tripping is like i think its safe to eat a little less than half of them.

Pretty easy to grow m8

Oh alrighty will do

Any tips to help the stomach queasiness? Always the worst part :(

>put it in my pb and j or something

>putting it in some sort of food

I thought you're supposed to do shrooms on an empty stomach so the food doesn't absorb the psilocybin?

Smoke some grass, that always worked for me. Ginger ale works too.

I don't smoke weed anymore

I have done weed and shrooms, pretty fucking awesome experience

was gonna say quad too
also can't tell if those green spots are mold spots or just normal bruising
but they look like gold caps which are pretty fucking good, easy trip off 2-3 grams but can go higher
if thats mold and not bruises be careful when that shit isn't grown in a sterile environment can harbor mold and bacteria with it leading to certain discolorations and depending on what bacteria or mold it is can cause either small or severe damage

I've always ate something with shrooms and still tripped. I've heard that before also, maybe its not as strong of a trip? Idk i know i was tripping though.

Yea i love that shit. I feel so connected to everything its seriously the best feeling ever.

I'll take a better pic thanks for letting me know!!

Might be weed? A weed stem in bag too lmao

look at all the young fags who think that shroom growers grow their stuff in shit kek
you grow them in mason jars in a sealed environment using substrate and spore prints or just using the spores from a previous batch
shrooms+snickers=shit is cash
also agree with grind em up and put em in a pill but you would have to take a few for normal dosage

Can you tell? Or do you need a better pic?

I dont think its mold, you're probably good buddy.

Last pic

Thanks g

all good, the trick to telling the difference is on the growers side, where you touch turns to a bruise, if a spot forms without you touching it, its probably mold or bacteria
from that pic they look fine to me lil dirty but don't see anything to worry about
pop like 2 of the smallest caps and 3 of the bigger stems and maybe a large cap and you will be trippin balls
stay positive and embrace the laughs

yea, and whatever you do just dont think about death :)

Thanks for all the tips and advice man. This is why I love Sup Forums

no problem buddy :D

looks like a bunch of lizards that got stuck between a window and screen after about a month in 90 degree humid ass heat