(Bonus Track)

>(Bonus Track)
>(Bonus Track)
>(Bonus Track)

>delux edition
>super deluxe edition

>bonus track is best song on album

>bonus track is a remix of the main single

The album is great, but fucking "Alfred Hitchcock Presents" is God Tier.

>(Alternate Lyrics)
>(another engineer's Mix)
>(Demo Outtake)
>(Radio Edit)

>Bonus tracks actually compliment the rest of the tracklist and feel like a bit of a 'resolution' to the 'climax' of the album

>alternate takes for every single song in the album

>every jazz album rereleased after 1990

I fucking hate bonus tracks. I get it but it usually just undoes the direction of the original statement.

Attention all all artists. save your "bonus" material for B-sides and EPs or maybe its not worth hearing

Every reissue aftet 1990 too. Fucking record labels thinking I have any time or desire to listen to the shit version of Moanin'.

They already do that, it's the labels that fuck shit up

>buying an analog release and finding it out comes with codes for a digital copy with bonus tracks

>exclusive vinyl bonus track

Who does this?

>remix album
>half the remixes are by Laibach

>Bonus 50 minute track plus an unreleased 40 minute live set, plus a tome-sized amount of liner notes

I'm looking at you, Klaus

From the top of my head: Wolfmother, GY!BE, Ulver's Perdition City vinyl has Metamorphosis EP on one side (the only way to listen to the EP on vinyl).

>(Radio Edit)

Sunn O))) and Boris collab on vinyl basically has an extra LP of material.

>(original album mix)

>embedded album art has the demonoid logo photoshopped into it

7" and 12" inch versions of singles and b sides are the good kind of bonus tracks while demo tracks are aids

although my pet peeve is

>(version)

Nigga I hope you're not talking about Art Blakey because the alt take of Moanin' is actually better.