Hard drive died. Need to rebuild Fluffy folder. Please help

Hard drive died. Need to rebuild Fluffy folder. Please help.

Go ahead dumbass

godspeed OP
I like where this is going

Jesus, maximo autismo.

this shit is gay as all hell

to truly enjoy Sup Forums you must understand all forms of autism

Post more of that guy

I feel like this is the kind of shit you'd find on an unsub's laptop on an episode of Criminal Minds.

Y'all niggas want a Yippy story tonight or should I go do something more productive with my life?

>stuff foal full of food
>remove stomach
I get the impression that the artist doesn't quite understand how basic biology works.

You're more than welcome to do your story. This will be my last picture for the night.

Bump for bad mummah abuse please.
>this will fill me with enough satisfaction to finish my term paper

This is a picture of Cherry when I first found him. Dirty, smelly, only a few weeks old and crying his little eyes out because he'd just broken several of his teeth trying to eat a frozen gingerbread man someone had dropped. That blue lump on the right side of the picture gathering snow is what's left of his mother. She looked like she'd been dead for a few hours when I found them. I gave the area a quick cursory search for any other foals and I found them. There were three more huddled together only a short distance away. All three were frozen solid to the pavement.

I'd owned two fluffies before so keeping one wasn't new to me and even though i wasn't looking for another pet, something made me pick up Cherry anyway and give him his name.

As a sign of gratitude, the little fucker instantly pissed and shit all over my hands (owners know it as their "sorry poopies" defense mechanism). Then he tried to bite me.

Okay. He's a feral. There's going to be a couple of things to train out of him. Nothing I can't handle.

Yeet

The first thing to do when I arrived home was to give Cherry a bath. Fluffies really don't like water for the first several times they receive a bath. Some grow to like bath time, some can tolerate it while some remain hydrophobic until the day they die. The secret to bathing a fluffy is to keep your hands on it at all times and give it verbal reassurances that you're there and everything is fine.

Cherry seemed okay at first until I took my hand off of his back to reach for the shampoo. That was his queue to lift his ass and projectile shit over the edge of the sink and all over my bathroom counter. The little fuck even got some as far as the toilet. Having owned two fluffies before, I should have known that they always save some shit in their colon for later. No matter though because shit cleans up and I needed an excuse to give the whole bathroom a good scrubbing anyhow.

With Cherry dried off, the next thing to address would be his teeth.

Better dancer than Fluffs