I'm failing most of my classes at college and am debating suicide cause i don't know what's going to happen

I'm failing most of my classes at college and am debating suicide cause i don't know what's going to happen

Am I a retarted Sup Forums fag or can anyone relate?

>killing yourself because of a grade

thats fucking stupid reason. you should have a better reason or at least do something cool or creative on your way out. also, if you are fortunate enough to be in college, you shouldn't be complaining. work harder, or drop out and get a real job. you definitely aren't going to get any sympathy, there's a fuckload of people who desperately wish they could afford college. so yeah you are a retarded fag. pussy.

If collage is making you feel this way then it is not worth it.

If you kill yourself your roommate gets a automatically pass. Hilarity and shenanigans are sure to follow

Would you rather feel this way before or after you realized your degree got you know where and wasted precious time of your life and therefore messed up. At least your figuring it out early in the game.

Nice picture of some street art... of a street
Retard

oddly enough, it's a huge driver. MIT was among the top places in the world for suicide until they stopped using a bell-curve

I want to kill myself for More reasons than I can list. But I haven't because I tell myself someone's got it worse and I'm just being a pussy.
This world is bullshit, life in this century is bullshit, and people are bullshit.
Try changing that one thing you don't wanna change (you know drugs, alcohol, your "career", whatever) and give it a month or two. If that doesn't uplift you point of view on life then yes. Kill yourself.
That's my mission atm. Idk if that will help but it will give you a broader veiw on why you're killing yourself.
>tl;dr
First change. Then suicide.

If failing college is really the end for you, then kill yourself... seriously, what the fuck are people supposed to say to this. This is some first world bullshit.

Don't need sympathy, just need a plan
Yeah. Maybe.
We hardly talk, girls would probably give him sympathy blow jobs
Still, suicide seems like my only option right now

forgot to mention
>pic related
but not me

i relate
>fucked up last semester
>lost grants
>doing bad this semester
>depressed, stressed, anxiety killing me
>am i retarded?

This is true,
and recently I got arrested for smoking pot so I'm gonna have to give up weed for probation
I made a secret promise to myself that if I'm not happy by 29 I'll off myself somehow

user, my GPA is 1.8 right now so I feel your pain

Lol
How are you still alive?

im failing aswell but might interject and say tough it out and go with the flow im positive youll find a job even if its not the one you dreamed about

i dropped out of college and i made 146k last year.

college is not the only answer.

how user?

Trade school you fuckwit!

Are you still a virgin? If so record your last speech and put it on youtube before you kill people. Make it a murder suicide

i joined the military(went into a tech AFSC(job)), got out 6 years later, went into IT. currently, I'm a solutions architect(redhat, solaris, netapp, emc, and netbackup are my wheelhouse).

trade it for what?

Even if I was a virgin the liberals here aren't as bad as the ones in California so nah

that is golden my guy
Im changing majors to civil engineering tomorrow morning so hopefully Im not totally fucked when i graduate

a slight caveat here: i studied my ass off, focusing on whatever the job needed. I picked up linux in a few weeks, tinkered around with an old version of fedora that coincided capability-wise with the currrent version of RHEL at the time, built my own filer from a few drives to learn the technology. learned the comparable netapp and emc command line to carry out task a,b,c, x , y , z, what have you. it wasn't easy, but if you have the drive, nothing can stop you.

Either drop out and get a job or off yourself. Obviously college isn't working out for you, so what are you doing there? quit fucking around and wallowing in depression and do something.

best of luck! you're going a bit of a different route than i did as you're staying in school. a friend much smarter than I said the following, so i'll leave it with you. " the goal of college is not to succeed, it is to survive. "

Become a construction worker.

The work is tiring and thankless and painful, but it pays pretty damn well.

until you fubar your hand(s), knee, or back..

words to live by user,
words to live by

Electric Pence?

College is a stupid fucking meme in current year. Drop out and learn programming or go to trade school and make more money with less debt. I know it's generic advice, but it's true.

what are you asking?

i have it worse bitch at least you probably have friends literally every person i know hates me

nvm wrong person

>WAHH MUH NUMBERS ON A STUPID SYSTEM MEANT TO ENSLAVE ME
If it really makes you that suicidal then go kill people in your class and then kill yourself, dying without a fight is 100% cuck

for once, user should actually kys

You're a retarded fag AND I can relate.

Well, I'm going to bed. Godspeed, user.

stop being a dumb fuck and start studying rather than sitting around on Sup Forums all day.l

>killing yourself over lost numbers that aren't redeemable for anything

jump, you have nothing to lose

or live it up since now you have no fear

No

What shoes are those?

get a career another way.

Learn to weld or something.

Well, you are on Sup Forums and you are being pretty retarded. Good news, it's eminently curable.
Step 1, don't listen to Sup Forums
Step 2, don't listen to Sup Forums
Step 3, spend your money on sex.

same thing with me in college. i dropped out and became a bartender
i fucking love my job i get to talk and get people drunk all day
its easy money
and i dont have a ridiculously large debt tacked to my name

have the courage to suicide, didnt though about talking the smart people or professor to get personal assistant and group study, yes u are dumb, go kill yourself

I was lucky to fail my first semester bio by marking a scantron the wrong way, it started to hit me just what a pointless waste the last 12 years have been
there's no skills you can't learn alone, and no point to acquiring them

tl;dr: you've been conned, the only one gaining something is their employees

Noted
everyone here (including you) is on Sup Forums so that makes you retarted by default

God, that must be the life
where at, user?

Lol get a job

FAIL IS A WAY TO LEARN HOW TO SUCCEED DONT GIVE IN INTO YOUR INNER DEMONS. TAKES FAILING TO SUCCEED SOMETIMES

vegas, best place.
the only thing that i dont like is all the drama, 28 and i still feel like im in highschool

Join the army, it could use more fags like you, or you can join the navy, that way you will have more fag friends.

just study instead of 4chang