Hey it's me Ken from dehh

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RwTuxvd_dp4
youtube.com/watch?v=nFjBXS-nXbE
youtube.com/watch?v=K1bRmj4t_6M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

808s is a good album. You're gay

Fuck off grandpa do you even bump in the whip

Kens cool, feefos closest in age to me but hes such a goofy fuck i wanna side with the old heads more

Feefo is the worst

Mike C Town is objectively the worst

>doesnt like 808s
>loves im gay

Hi, I'm the Rap Critic

Let's talk about lyricalmiraclespiritualindividuals

Nah mykes ok too, the only time he was shit that i remember was whenever Lil B was brought up

Otherwise he brings an alternative perspective to the discussion and hes usually the most logical

This guy is so fucking annoying. I feel like he would rather listen to Beastie Boys at any given moment. Stick to videogames nerd

Feefo = Ken >>> Myke C Town > (fourth guy??????)

>he will never bounce you on his knee and sing you hip hop lullabies

really? mr "does it bump in the whip?" is your favorite?

he is literally only there to keep the plebs watching

Nah more like

Myke>beezy=ken>>>feefo

he seems like the most fun to hang out with (in the whip). also ken because he is nice and has a nice grandpa smile

This, he is the most pretentious fucking annoying piece of shit.

>alternative perspective
it's just called being contrarian

no that's not what i meant faggot, do you even know what DEHH is and who Myke C-town is?

>many of ya'll have requested that we listen to a new rap group called death grips, don't know what to expect but am excited to hear some new experimental hiphop, wish me luck.

Hello Ken from dehh

such a faggot, everyone on TGWTG is fucking terrible

i hate this guy. obnoxious prick with awful taste.

What does DEHH mean Mr Ken?

This

imagine what kind of horrible person you must be if you dislike feefo. he's the best

Beezy is actually the best, but he's more lowkey. When he actually talks and delves into his opinions more it's great.

youtube.com/watch?v=RwTuxvd_dp4

troof, tho i feel like beezy is the best in some videos, he and mike go back and forth imo

Patrician, Rapey430 is the best of them.

Just wish the one behind the camera would stop faking laughter or on quote one of the lads immediatly after someone says something what the fuck is the deal with that.

>MFW it bumps in the whip.

>Mfw it doesn't bump in the whip

what's the rapey meme?

Post more DEHH raection images.

DEHH POWER RANKING:

Myke C town=Enegetic Rapey>Kinge>Regular Rapey>Feefo>Producer guy

did you not watch his Jenny Death review breh

nvm i confused that retard w the milk dud nigga

feefo is the worst but he has gotten a lot better with his reviews than just typical "bump in the whip"

lil boat ain't even that bad

I wish they would be a little more timely with their reviews

is that the guy was waxing lyrical about how great 21Pilots are?

Myke got the others to fall for the several listens before you form an opinion meme.

i just watched his video reviewing them, man he's a chump

Myke is the only patrician there.
youtube.com/watch?v=nFjBXS-nXbE

Yes, and if you don't thonk stresssssed out is the GOAT song your are wong

well they are

Wtf is this rapey thing? Which one is that and where did this come from? I like dehh I don't need one of them to be a rapist

Is this a rap group or a group of critics?

the latter

I don't wanna make things weird, but how have we not talked about Sophie? She is a cutey supreme.

She is best girl

That's a disappointment.

Myke is the most patrician reviewer on all of YouTube

she's pretty annoying outside of her looks.

she's legit crazy

Sophie is actually insane (most evident outside of dehh videos) but good lord I'd fuck the shit out of her.

Here tweets are weird for sure, but I find her charming in the videos and on the podcast. How do you know shes crazy?

I guess I don't really know for sure but I just remember reading her Twitter and watching some of her personal videos and she said some really weird shit. There's also a video on YouTube somewhere with her and her friends dancing to a Beyonce song. it wasn't until I saw that video that I knew just how thicc she is.

>it wasn't until I saw that video that I knew just how thicc she is.

sauce

youtube.com/watch?v=K1bRmj4t_6M

how do I get her to sit on my face?

be rich and/or physically attractive. also don't be white.

does she really hate whitey?

Mike is based as fuck what are you on about

MC Danglin Balls is my favorite DEHH member.

lmao, keep updating us in this thread

What up yall it's B!

What up doe!
I Feel like he should speek up more, videos on his own account are pretty good and his focus on production is nice as well

b-but we like you, myke

hahaha, this is exactly why Myke is cool

people with twitter should bombard Myke with the link to this thread

beezy is easily the most Sup Forums out of the bunch, but he never actually says anything.

myke is reddit

ken is nike forums

feefo is worldstar tier

its a >white people talking about black people episode again

when will you racist fucks ever learn

I'm black though, you dumb cracker

to be fair Mr.Ken did start the thread.

Myke might be the most eloquent and logical-thinking member with the better taste but he can be such an annoying faggot sometimes.

Beezy has the second best taste in the group but he barely talks and contributes the least to discussions. Lovable character.

Ken is funny specially when he unironically starts spouting some stupid shit or when he gets mad. He's the oldfag the group deserves.

Feefo has the worst taste and opinions and I feel like he doesn't really represent the young crowd, but I can agree with the user that said that he's been stepping up his game.

Camera guy is another lovable character.

Comfy/10 show and podcast

i just wish beezy would talk more goddamn, i have myke over him just because he actually elucidates and contributes to the discussion even though beezy might have more patrician taste

feefo definitely represents an entire sub group of music listeners. I think their diversity is what makes the show so comfy, plus they are always just chilling out in public or on some couches.

feefo's ok because he represents normies, but his taste and sensibilities are not particularly interesting even as a normie rep

yeah but the group needs that for a more complete circle of opinions. at the end of the day "do it bump in da whip?" is a huge factor for if an album is going to be popular

He's camera shy, it's evident even in his own videos

lmao no. beastie boys aren't lyrical enough for him. he'd rather listen to hopsin or 21 pilots or some other dog shit.

then prove falseflagging mayate

camera guy is most annoying
mike: >he isn't gonna drop an album
cam: >but what if he was tho
mike: >nigga what are y-
cam: >AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Modest Media is black Jesus, be respectful.

Ah yes I forgot about his retarded fake laughter, that can be irritating but it sometimes fits with the moment

also most of the time he sounds like he has no idea what he's talking about

Yeah that too, he's always back pedalling in the podcast

true, it makes him really likeable so it isn't all bad at all. His opinions line up with my own the most so it would be nice to hear more from him however

She defintely seems hesitant on interacial relationships. I think it was on their Get Out review video where she was ribbing myke about how having one white girlfriend is more than enough.

What you talkin' about? This thread has been pretty respectful so far. I mean I hate to give Sup Forums a gold star for not saying the N-word but....

I have to agree. thread has been surprisingly decent, wish myke would've checked it out
I'd still fuck her. Honestly the idea of hate fucking a sexy ass girl while she screams racist slurs at me is the hottest shit ever.

hnnngggg

does anyone else think their damn review was better than melon's?

I thought it was eh, they could've done better. TPAB review >>> DAMN. review

no because melon was on point

yes

I haven't watched them in 5 years, I remember when I was underage fagtano fanboy I messaged myke saying he has skinny legs and needs more protein and he posted it on his tumblr, I have a few of them added on Facebook idk if they still add fans and they did Skype calling fans and I said Ken has beautiful eyes or some gay shit like that

It's pretty obvious she's just there for her looks because she never knows what the fuck she's talking about.

I love these chuckle fucks

they don't have a clue on how to articulate themselves so their reviews end up being shouting matches while one says IT BUMPS IN DA WHIP and another goes I JUST COULDN'T FUCK WIT IT MAAAAYN

They're funny to watch but their opinions are garbage pleb shite

>condescending pleb lacks self-awareness