So what's going to be the starting XI for both teams on friday night?

So what's going to be the starting XI for both teams on friday night?

Get ready putos, were going In dry

>Osorio

Who knows?

who cares we both suck anyways

This desu senpai. At least we're way less delusional about it than most of you though. Although the most deluded Mexico fans by far are the fucking chicanos

>we

remember when you lost 7-0 to Chile? Kek

>that flag
>we

You have to go back

who could be delusional about this fucking team?

You do know he is losing, right? And once he does you'll have to stick with positive hillary memes

see Chicanos are always delusional no matter what, due to the fact that they have no cultural identity outside of watching mexico games on their laptop from 2002 while gunfire constantly rings out in the background

you mean like the meme of going to war with russia over fucking syria and ending the war in a nuclear holocaust? that's not a great meme, so hopefully trump pulls through

It doesn't matter if he wins or loses, chicanos in the US will still get nowhere.

You will be flipping my burgers. You will be mowing my lawn. You will always be the white man's bitch and there is absolutely nothing you or your drug cartels will ever be able to do about it.

How is that being delusional? Mexico is going to win. Its not like he said they're beating anyone good.

>no dempsey
>no goalkeeper
>altidore starts
JUST

>chicanos in the US will still get nowhere.
At least Trump won't win

HOWEVER

mexico will probably win

our NT never seems to actually go all out unless its the secondary leg

see:

guatemala
T&T
Colombia

You can make a case that Mexico will be bringing players that never lost to US. Last game Mexico won, and Mexico has their best players, US doesn't

>mfw Trump wins Tuesday
>mfw all chicanos are rounded up and shipped to holding camps that wednesday
>mfw emporer Trump lets them watch the game friday from their cells as a show of good will
>mfw the US wins 2-0 AGAIN

>twin towers reflection in its pupils

fuck off with trying to sound bi-partisan chicano, your english is horrible. chicarito and vela blow, thats why they play for neverkeusen and some literally who bottom table spanish club respectively. we'll park the bus and score on the counter and a set piece like we always do, and win 2-0, because that's tradition

>vela blow,

The guy dominated the best defensive team in the world last Saturday, and dominated US as well. I think its fair to say that the odds are against the US

he wouldn't have power until january, in this perverted timeline you imagined.

>implying Obama will stop him

kek

KEK

get the fuck out of my country while you still can chicano

>yfw you wake up from your dream and come back to reality
>Hillary Clinton is president and the USMNT got btfo

Man, i'm really sorry about all those chicanos in your country, but as you see, we didn't want them here either.

Ochoa
Duenas-Salcedo-Moreno-Layun

Herrera-Marquez-Guardado

Vela-Oribe-Tecatito

>herrera
into the trash it goes

We got this
I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN!

>Altidore

>Jones

>Gonzalez

We're going to concede posession, bottle every good chance we have to score AND let in 3 goals for every 1 we score.