Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

Havent decided what kind of gun i would like

I got one or two kicking around actually

Shotgun would be a good start.

I have a loaded beretta 92fs sitting about five feet from me right now

I don't feel threatened or afraid in day to day life.

Because they can kill things. Gross

ruger 10/22 is a good first choice.

because Im not an rural or suburban retard

no monies

>inb4 guns r cheep lul

i can't even afford ramen most days, after all my bills are paid

Neither do I but I still got one

Maybe but i was kind of planning on getting a pistol. Ive shot skeet and shot pistols at a firing range but that's the extent of my experience and i definitely enjoyed shooting the pistol more

>an rural
>not a rural

city folk can't spell

That SBS'd side by side is making me wet

same reason I don't own a rotweiler or a pittbull,; i'm not a nigger or white trash.

cuz i have a rocket launcher .much more efficient.

this

not white trash, live in a high class area, very low crime. we leave the cars and house unlocked. never a problem in our area these last 15 years.

yet i do like guns, always loved shooting when i was a kid. wouldn't mind getting back into some sport shooting, but really no reason not to just fuck around with a .22 for that.

I'm correcting myself here, my apologies. That looks more like a single barrel upon closer inspection.

i have a big cock

Whut?

Because I prefer knives

'Cause my GF has one, and she's a much better shot.

Yeah its a single barrel

Because I own several guns necessitating a gun rack.

Live in California. Lucky to play darts here. But actually barely 19 live with family and am broke. School konjob RIP.

Guns? Ha! Child's Play! As long as I have this, I am safe!

I assume it's 12 gauge? I've wanted to get something like that at some point, would be a good bit of fun.

What do you mean, "Whut"?

Yeah its 12ga but i got a kit with these barrel inserts so I can shoot 9mm, .45acp, .410 and a bunch of other cailbres with it. makes for a great back pack gun

I have many, user. Many more than this wall of mine.

I don't own a dun because I am a jiu-jitsu master and I can literally dogge bullets and catch arrows thrown at me, fight any number of guys with my bare hands while I shitpost Sup Forums

>He fell for the Henry survival kit shit

i used to feel that way but now that i carry a gun i have no such fears

my penis is big enough

I've shot skeet too and never touched a gun.

>Broke into the wrong goddamn rec room, didn't ya you bastard!

I know if I ever owned a gun it would be a mater of time that I'd murder some cunt. That's why I don't

do it, pistols are a good 1st gun. get a 22lr or 9mm. 22 is best for beginners imo

don't need a gun, you could just murder them with all that edge

>dat white girl with a gun lean
lol

Direct influence right there my man! Fuckin' love me some Tremors! Have a picture of my dumb ass Gold Makarov!

Get a Ruger Mark III or IV

They're the best .22 pistols on the market

haha nice piece there
ya Tremors was part of the 24/7 movie rotation in my youth for sure, couldn't even begin to estimate how many times i viewed it

browning buckmarks are also good.

Ensuring freedom is the responsibility of the people

my edc

Not sure I'd have $5,000 worth of guns in a tin can you can open with a hatchet in 3 minutes

Haha that's way more than 5k

Then you got ripped off

Elaborate

pew pew

OP here, I paid $125 for the 1200 Defender in OP off a Dindu on facebook

Paid $450 for my WASR-10 and $100 for my M44 from a chick getting a divorce off facebook

$300 for my 608

$238 for my Bushmaster when Wal-Mart was clearing out their skurry black guns

And so on

California

In that safe is a Tavor, M1A, MPX, M&P-15TS and LE6920. Each of those are at or over a grand

I'm not an insecure fat idiot.

>Tavor

You buying meme guns doesn't mean the rest of us don't know how and where to find deals

not everyone is a poorfag and cant afford quality guns

The day you wouldn't buy a $240 Bushmaster, you let me know

How else are they going to compensate for smaller bodies ya fuckin idiot

pic relate, love my Mossberg

too lazy to take a picture of my actual gun

Did you fucking saw the barrel of your rifle off?

never said i wouldnt consider buying cheap guns, i just have no real use for them

>Meme gun
And that makes it less valuable how?

That would have been a $90 gun back in the day

not like that. maybe with some proper handling and training? duh.

It serves no practical purpose over a standard AR.

If you're going to clear rooms, just use a pistol

boom boom motherfuckers

awwww shit, is that a Pardner?

love those things man

i got a single barrel one for 100 bucks brand new

No, I bought it that way for 100$. It's a damn shame user... it's a fucking Finish Mosin Nagant as well, he also got it that way from whoever he bought it off years before that... Dude didn't even know what he had and I was like "dude, I'll buy it off you 100$ straight up".

I'm kind of afraid I'd slip into a moment of weakness, so best keep that away.

>doesnt know about bullpups

A 28/30?

And that makes the price go down how?

Also it cuts about 10 inches off of the overall length compared to a standard AR, and gives you the stability of a stock with sling capability while also providing a more potent round than what handguns offer.

Next please.

>Thinks there's anything to know about bullpups except memeyness
Who said anything about price

>5.56

>More potent than .357 magnum or 10mm

them sexy double triggers! and its brazlian made, imported by stoeger

rate my edc

very very nice

man i never get tired of shotties

can never own too many shotties

Ain't legal in UK yet
>Brexit
>Now we decide our own laws!

I heard Ar15 is good for beginners?

I do

Yeah, no recoil, cheap ammo

Tons of mods

>mfw that's my pic

guns is cool guy

>Pretending a handgun round has a ballistic advantage over a rifle round

>Pretending that capacity doesn't win firefights

>Pretending that the Tavor isn't a combat proven weapon (IDF)

>Pretending that you didn't bring up price when you said "You buying meme guns doesn't mean the rest of us don't know how and where to find deals"

Troll harder, newfriend

>Pretending that any rifle round is better than any pistol round

>Pretending that 210 grain chunk of lead isn't better than three or four 55 grain slivers of lead

>Jews use it. Kek

>My point was don't waste money on overpriced memeshit in the first place

>a gun
Filthy casual.

just let the fad fags have their fun with their CoD guns bro

the real men will continue to shoot revolvers, lever actions, and 12 gauges

Unfortunately no, just a capture and repurposed.

Have fun with that capacity. Must be the "I only need one shot" kind of people. See how well that works in a real situation.

I'll take a proven rifle over 19th century technology any day. If you wouldn't, you're in denial or may actually be mentally deficient.

>I can't actually make an argument for my overpriced Jew shit so instead of admitting I overpaid, let me insult these people offering valid criticisms

>a real situation

like i said, CoD culture

you will never, ever, not once ever, be in a firefight in your lifetime.

it will never happen

Show me one military that uses a handgun or lever action as their primary arms. I'll wait.

Do you serve? I do.

I never said handgun as a primary weapon.

I said clear a room with a handgun, which is standard procedure and the only benefit a bullpup offers

>implying

You said "Pretending that any rifle round is better than any pistol round". That must mean that every single modern military doesn't know what they're doing using rifle cartridges instead of pistol cartridges for combat.

A bullpup offers good caliber and good efficiency in a compact platform that doesn't sacrifice accuracy or range of a longer barrel.

If they didn't work, they wouldn't be in service.

No, I meant that it's dishonest or ignorant to say that every single rifle round has better ballistics and stopping power than every single pistol round.

>If they didn't work, they wouldn't be in service.

You mean like Berettas which were standard military issue for decades and remain complete shit?

And I quote "Pretending that any rifle round is better than any pistol round". There are many rifle rounds better than handgun cartridges. Handguns are for fighting your way to a rifle.

The Beretta M9 was a fantastic choice back when it was adopted in the 80s, but like everything else, technology advances. It's by no means a bad gun, it has just been outclassed.