What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

What is your experience with Hispanic chicks?

Pretty good
Some are hot some aren't

Those feet are exquisite. Do you have anymore good sir?

No, unfortunately

they get really heated and theyre really wet

I will 2nd this comment. Only had one Mexican gf tho, so no expert.

I'm Mexican. Lived in Canada for 3 years so I pretty much fucked every main race.

They're definitely the most passionate when it comes to sex. You just can feel the connection deep down and the best sex I've ever had was with Hispanic chicks. They're hornier too that your average white girl and most of them will do pretty much anything in bed once that trust is made.

they are crazy, Mexican girls lie a lot, they are very emotional, some try to recreate the telenovelas in their own lives.

I'll second that AND they LOVE to get pregnant.

No. Someday.

Probably never will.

Uhh no. White girls are fucking crazy.

Bitch, if you learn how to use a fucking condom you wouldn't be worried about this. If you choose to cum inside them it's on you, retard.

This is true

loose

this, I vouch for user.

terrible. Especially if they have curly hair like a true mexi. White girls are where it's at.

>in a 5 year relationship with a white girl with aspergers
>she is so fucking awkward in sex, complains about "hurting her" in just about eveyr position except for doggie also atheist
>prolly getting married since my parent really like her

will never have passionate catholic breeding sex in the missionary position while i get lost in her lovely brown eyes with a lovely submissive latina gf

dude get out while you can if you don't like it

Yeah man get out, wtf. Where are you from? Is she hot at least?

what? Most Mexican girls have really straight hair

doggy is the best position though. especially if she has a nice asshole.

i dont like the ass, i just fuck her pussy from behind because in other position if i try to thrust faster than a 70 year old man it hurts her. doggie is nice, but it gets fucking old fucking and cumming in the same position with the same view all the time.

we actually ahvnt had sex in 2 weeks because ive been having more fun fapping because she complains too much during sex about pain.

Only ever banged one

She drained me dry and I got her pregnant, she lost the baby. I have a feeling she aborted it because she was married but just told me she lost it but either way I'm in the clear

no I mentioned nice asshole because it's a nice view while you're fucking the pussy if she has a nice ass and nice asshole

it's great when you don't do it EVERY time you have sex. she doesn't like it. but sometimes i pull her knees out from under her so she's on her belly so i can get deeper in her, but then she's mad at me for the rest of the night.