Is giving up your youth for millions of dollars worth it?

is giving up your youth for millions of dollars worth it?

Other urls found in this thread:

si.com/nba/2016/05/17/lebron-james-nike-deal-contract-one-billion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Better than giving up your youth to Sup Forums.

Being the GOAT is worth it.

DELET THIS

>millions

literally hundreds upon hundreds of millions

he's one of a kind the other people in the league get a few millions

Yes especially when you get at least 2 months of vacation every year outside of having to exercise regularly which you should do anyway

Is that even a fucking question?

It would be if it was guaranteed.

Samefag

you can't read flags ?

>giving up your youth

You also get to retire in your early 30s and live comfortably for the rest of your life.

Whatever you say samefag

hmmm

Is being a pregnant black woman not having an abortion worth it?

His best case scenario without sports would be being a wageslave after getting a shitty degree from tOSU.

LeBron doesn't strike me as a nigger, so he's not only set up his children, but also his grand and maybe even his great grand children's lives.

Uhhhh anyone can use mspaint

Yea, he lost out on so much. Just look at the youth of your average 20 something black guy from Akron.

the real question is why he got married and had kids at like 18

thats whats not worth it

even if you cheat on them

then everyone calls you a scumbag... when you could have just stayed single until 30

millions of dollars is an understatement in context of lelbron. Plus he probably lived a better life in his teens and early 20s than most kids slaving away at college.

He's well on his way to being a billionaire. Certainly don't see him going Mike Tyson with his money.

Athletes get money and laid more than you

It is guaranteed in lebrons case you dumbass

OP is asking "is giving up your youth worth it" in a general sense, not specifically "was it worth it for Lebron".

if that one documentary about reggie jackson is anything to go by this is false

Yes you fucking faggot, only losers peak in their youth.

>si.com/nba/2016/05/17/lebron-james-nike-deal-contract-one-billion

>James signed the lifetime contact with Nike in December.

>The deal was reported as the largest single athlete guarantee in the sports apparel company’s history and was negotiated by Paul Wachter, who helped sell Beats by Dre to Apple for $3 billion.

No way he doesn't crack a billion by the age of 40

Yeah, he definitely won't end up like Iverson or something. Lebron has been really careful about his public image from the very beginning. A lot of ghetto kids raised by a literal crack whore would not have a personality popular enough to earn a $100 million contract at the age of 18.

Worked for Michael Jackson so why not

>millions of dollars
>mad pussy
>godly body
>retire in your early 40s
Kek, i would give my 2 legs for that

It fucked Jackson up because he spent a large portion of his life trying to be a kid again

His dad was a fucking nutcase too IIRC

Woah Woah calm down. Don't want to lose your head.

>tfw Lebron was recruited by Tressel and would've been the GOAT WR/TE if he stayed a football player

Not a problem for lebron since he has no dad/

Thats very funny my man, thanks for the (you)

>giving up your youth

How is being in prime physical condition for a minimum of 10 years while making boatloads of money giving up your youth?

Why would you ever pick football over bball if you have probably aspirations? Comparatively they get paid peanuts, have shorter careers, and more long-term problems

#REKT

>playing collegeball
>doing it for free

He made the right decision but a girl can dreak

>implying he wouldn't have got his knees exploded in college

>Lebron
>getting injured ever

>play concussion ball
>half the fame
>half the years playing

Outside of positions like QB, the NFL should be a last resort for players who can't make it in baseball or basketball.

fug

His dad was always shitting on him. Making fun of his looks. Thats why he turned himself into the white freak we (used to) see everyday. To get further away from his dad's insults.

What would you have done with $100 million at 18 Sup Forums?

Explain

>tfw when football dies because of all the CTE soccer will finally be the #1 sport in USA and we will have 10 messis and 10 ronaldos

Died of cocaine overdose.

nah he had that pigment disease, its pretty much official now too since his son has it

who gives a shit football is a shit sport

>being so much of a nigger that even football is not black enough for you

Cuckhoop fans are fucking embarrassing

you just got btfo m8

Yes it is, what the fuck have any of us done in our youth were you wouldn't give up for millions of dollars?
Getting blazed/hammered like some degenerate is not living

Yeah, he can enjoy 50 years of doing nothing but swimming in money after retirement.

And it's not like he doesn't enjoy basketball, he gets months of vacations too.

A nicer place and a nice car. Literally that's it. I'd keep it very low key.

Soccer? It's not even the 4th most popular sport. Football could die overnight and we still wouldn't care about soccer.

>le 12 minutes of actual gameplay
>having to take a break for 45 seconds after 10 seconds of play
>Rugby's younger retarded gay brother

gb2reddit

t. proxy

Rugby is pure faggotry, even the tackles are literally just hugs.

>rugby
>can't hit because that's too mean
>can't tackle above the waist because that's too mean
>can't block because that's too mean
>can't pass forward because that's too fast
>the giant homosexual orgy known as the scrum instead of restarting plays from scrimmage

Rugby is the gay brother.

>Can't refute criticisms so just jab at the Rugby point

God, you football cucks are pathetic. You're fans of literally the most boring sport on the planet outside of cricket. /r/nfl is missing some members, head back there senpai

are you implying working a normal wagecuck job would be less giving up your youth?

You enjoy watching a sport with niggers jumping up and down and flopping, I don't think you're in a position to criticize anyone

You enjoy a sport that has less action involved than your sex life. 4 hour broadcast and 10 minutes of play. ayy lmao

so what if it was only 100,000K a year?

Football players play fewer games, have more time off, play for a more popular and more watched sport that also happens to be the richest sport in the world (lel at soccer fags who have to combine the income from all their leagues just to get ahead) and the money is comparable if you're a top talent. There's a reason why players who are actually just as good at other sports still choose football

>lebron was an all American football player
>chose basketball

Check mate lmao

But the plastic surgery was to avoid his dad.

Baseball is legit the hardest sport to actually break into that's why you see so many blacks go for apehoop and football.

>raised by ghetto ho single mom
>didn't go to college
>comes across as thoughtful and well-spoken, has proven leadership skills and business acumen
How the fuck did he do it?

Is having your precious youth with nothing to show for it, worth it?

I would give it up in a heartbeat. Retire at 40, set for life.

What do you mean giving up your youth. All my best experiences and memories involve sports teams from my youth. And I don't have a penny to show for it.

D E V A S T A T I O N

You could enter the NBA out of High School back then

NFL wouldn't have had him without him going to College first.

>A fucking Leaf

>All American

>In High School

Some people are born with a good head on their shoulders. LeBron was one.

Football players get injured all the time and have long term problems. Also nobody outside of USA knows them while LeBron is a global brand