What is Sup Forums smoking tonight?

What is Sup Forums smoking tonight?
I have some cristal m.e.t.h and critical kush and I use a pyrex pipe as my stoner tool

Faggot. Snort oxycontin like an adult

opioids are for pussys, take benzos and weed.

Faggot. Get drunk, strip down to your socks and a torn undershirt, and beat your roommates girlfriend, Elly, like an adult.

How's middle school?

>take benzos and weed
You're a fucking retard

>Implying that i didnt already do that

I don't have any weed on me and I'm very dissapoined. I scraped some weed out of my grinder and only got a very small bowl. Barley got high

Fuck. You're on your game then. I bow to your superiority.

Only fags do drugs past their 20's...

/thread

If it makes you feel any better, most of these anons are probably 15.

If they were older, they would have moved on to other boards by now.

weed isnt a drug you stupid motherfucker. maybe you should stop drinking all that coffee you dumb fuck

Was nice... like 12 yeara ago.
Why?

point proven...

Weed may not be a drug but THC is.

Any chemical that can alter the human psychology is indeed a drug.

Maybe if you took some college science courses like, idk Organic Chemistry or Biochemistry you'd know these things. But no, you're too busy being a fucking loser degenerate getting high..

Smoke all the weed you want, do all the drugs you want. I did it too. You have to grow up eventually.

You underestimate how sad I am.

Best combo ever!

legit have same bowl

maybe you should go kill yourself, sugar is a drug by your standards. fucking ape faggot. I earn 42 dollars an hour for prudential you fucking queer lame faggot little dick prick shit. no joke. go kill yourself faggot. you're the fucking degenerate piece of shit. you realize I own the house im in? you worthless bag of shit get the fuck out of my face Ill spit in your faggot ass face if I saw you in real life and pop a tooth if you tried to swing back at me you lanky little faggot. how old are you early 20's? you fucking little faggot you're shit you fucking sub human.

eveyrone look at the faggot ass grandpa lmaooooooooooooooooooooooo... u wet ur pants yet need a diaper? kid you probably cant even get a job at taco bell let alone you work 40 hours a week hahahaha

this faggot says /thread and continues to respond to people. then he says drugs are bad and make people retarded. this is coming from the "sober" guy. kek. fucking retard spotted

Post Stoner Comics! graciasaz
ON some Snowcap

Smoking gorrila glue. Pretty good stuff.

Prudential wouldn't pay a faggot stoner 42/hr. I make nearly triple your wage 2 years out of school.. Go jerk off to your dank kush m8 you fucking homo

You cant /thread your own post newfag

>organic chemistry
>biochemestry

Shit, better try thermodinamics to get a carrer with future, not that happy shit that liberal likes nowdays.

I just came from a magical place to chill.

I'm going to get that next time then....hows the high?

Light it up then!

>I make nearly triple your wage 2 years out of school

meanwhile I been working for 10 years and own a 800k house in new york. go fucking kill yourself already you stupid fuck. want to see all the stocks I own you dumb little faggot. implying anyone is going to hire you. kill yourself already. im 27 already worth 1 mil+. kill yourself. kill youself and kill yourself you faggot little sub human

>worth 1 mil+
>on Sup Forums

kek

>worth 1 million dollars
>makes a stoner thread

>. I make nearly triple your wage 2 years out of school
. I make nearly triple your wage 2 years out of school

LMFAOOOOOO. Someone is going to pay this faggot 120+ bucks an hour. he's probably going to be a gay model and take that dick up the ass. best part is he doesnt even mention his career path.

FUTURE STARBUCKS WORKER SPOTTED. kys hahahahaha

>physics
>career with a future

How it is the high?

The high is great. Its more of a body high. It lasts a while also.

ITT:

Potheads get mad because they're faggots and make up fantasy life qualities, but are too high to realize that any real job requires a drug test

>Every fucking pothead ever
Do you retards ever say anything new or interesting? This shit is becoming a meme

>implying I'm OP

you can't be this stupid can you? not everyone is a sober degenerate white knight fedora wearing caucasian redneck of america. some of us actually work 40/h jobs and surf Sup Forums. i been here since 2002 before you 15 years old came and already carved my career while youre still jerking to miley cyrus pics and applying to college. just saying not eveyrone is unemployed and working shit jobs like most of you fags

Yes

Girl scout cookies.
>tfw almost out of weed
:(

I tried ice cubes in my bong and it was soothing.

Career path?

>Hired as a programming intern while in school
>Hired by the same company after graduation
>Senior developer status after first year

Meanwhile you guys are worried about the koosh lyfe with Sup Forumstards.. Absolute imbeciles. I purposely antagonized you faggots and look at the reaction

Stop smoking for a month when you apply for a job? HOW FUCKING STUPID ARE YOU? LMFAOOOOOOOOOO...... my sides....... holy shit you "sober" people can't be this fucking stupid can you??? and You're "smart"? LMFAO...... what the fuck this generation is retarded as fuck or what?

made me reply

OP here and that's not me. I love what I do but I don't have a "1mill worth"...
Come on, look at my pipe! I'm a middle class stoner that works 30 hours a week in a prívate company so I can Pay my education

drunk as fuck off tequila

shits good

also dabbing some hybrid shit idk what it is but its stroing

fuck work tmorrow lmfao DRIK MORe

also playing this new game blackwake, its a pirate game. shitsfun af especially when appropriately drunk

fiuucki niuggers

>"you can't be this stupid can you?"
>claims alpha Sup Forums track record

Where do you live?

Hope to god it's my state you washed up loser.

wondering why you haven't sliced your neck open you are the definition of a true faggot. you are comparing yourself to someone who's already been 10 years working. you are a fucking imbecile holy shit.......... do you own a house? no. cars? no stock ? no so what the fuck are you even showing off go eat a dick you faggot ass student. liberal faggot spotted for sure

you digress and fail to refute his point therefore you are what is called "retarded". strawman logic much? you stupid too? kek

To hippie for me, even thou I have to take 2 physics classes. Think more about biomedical engeeniering.

Why is this guy so fucking mad?

Nobody worth 1 mill is going to type like this or get this mad over the internet. Go be insecure somewhere else faggot

>Senior developer
Prove it

Respectible response. Thank you OP for being a humble guy. Sending good vibes/luck your way.

Projecting

How much did you pay for those mids?

go mind your business what the fuck do you even know you taco bell working little dick fuck. i wanna see your tax returns so I can shit my ass from laughter. fucking little grime worker. its called union and you faggot little ass wont even get into one. theres a reason i live in upstate new york and I love showing my shit off to sober little faggots like you who stereotype. you are an ignorant piece of shit so imma show off some more and shit all ove ryour faggot little parade. hows that bank account? maximum lol

>engeeniering

System.out.println("You're a faggot");

Dont smoke weed. Weed is for niggers. I can tell your white because we're the only ones who fuck with meth.

He mad.
Ok ok you are ultra billionarie or whatever, smoke a fancy blunt and post it on Sup Forums.
You must a fancy Nígger or just a troll.

Smoke some and show your piece or get the fuck out.

Show us your biggest shard

>upstate new york
>maximum bank account

>on Sup Forums

this guy

Ever consider that some people just don't give a fuck about the same things as you?

Not in the states.... you know not everybody here american

you got it wrong that faggot is still in school claiming hes going to make money talking shit to some guy whos been working already making good money. so a fucking student who has shit vs someone hired in workforce for a decade. you tell me who you will hire with that resume? lmao def not the fucking retard kid

You've literally never written any code in your life

you realize not everyone is poor? son maybe i should pick you up and show you my bank account in real person. lolz

Just let it be, people just need to vent every now and then.

pics or ur a poser fag

Dank shit idk for sure what the strain is but tastes good.

This guy here:
Who is this dude
and why is he going fucking crazy?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

$15 for 2gs

I took all the keef from 2 grinders and made marijuana firecrackers. It's slowly kicking in and it's just nice right now

i'm ritcher than u lelel smok w33d m8

shit! I'm too high for this.
but thanks.

aw man, I feel you.
at least it doesn't have seed and shit.
how much was for that

High as fuck Aussie reporting in.

About to smash some roast beef, play dota, eat some tim tams, fap then sleep.

Why do you come here to argue with us about how we choose to enjoy our free time?

>marijuana firecrackers
not bad! better than 1 bowl

Also isn't alcohol a drug? Now only faggots drink?

>dubs of truth

here is my wisdom.
Depends on what you drink.

Kek

I didn't have a full bowl but I had enough to make 2 crackers and it only took half of one to get me very stoned. People always claim eating it is less effective. Why is that?

can I have a steam game?

So I smoked meth a month ago. My balls and lower abdomen swelled.did it 2 weeks ago, same thing. Did it yesterday again same thing. Does that happen to any of you fags?

most of the people are high when they took it...
for me, edible it's totally a winner.

Picked up an eighth for 12 dollars. The store had a deal where each subsequent eighth was 10. I think they do all of their own growing too because it's all labeled with their store name.

This is some janky ass bottom shelf brick weed for sure, but what did I expect for 12 bucks?

And yet you're not having any fun with your life. You go on the internet to argue with stoners at 3 am. The only reason I'm still up is because I'm in pain. That's why I'm stoned. What's your excuse?

This

OP here...
I don't smoke meth, there is a weed strain named, cristal m.e.t.h

It's for edibles

Dude, stoners don't smoke meth. We found our drug. We're not so desperate for relieve that we'd do something else when we could smoke pot. It's good for emotional and physical pain.

>/thread

that's one hell of a deal, but what strain is it?

Faggot ass broke pieces of sub human shit. Dumb ass faggots think everyone is poor like you dumb ass faggots.

This is the truth. I can give me a boost when I'm depressed, help me sleep when I'm restless, and relieve my aches when I'm sick. Why the hell would I ever need to smoke anything else.

Forgot to post pic for your broke ass faggots earning minimum wage talking bad about weed and stoners. rofl @ u. go choke yourselves to death on that liquor please you fucking rednecks.

FYI this is only my chase account broke faggots. kill yourselves.

thanks, same to you.

Purple arrow. Yeah I'm not surprised that it was so cheap though, because I get other things there, like a 2 pack of .7 gram joints of this stuff called big bud, 5 dollars for the both of em, and my friends and I have nicknamed it turbo weed, it's some potent stuff for the price. In general they are the cheapest dispensary I have shopped at, and even though that eighth looks and feels janky, it's surprised me in it's effectiveness as a pain reliever.