how fucked up is your life.

Deus vult

Checked

And saved. I like that pic

I CAN'T GET UP IN THE MORNING TO GO TO CLASS

I GET BAD GRADES AS A RESULT AND DON'T MEET NEW PEOPLE

I AM SO ALONE

why not?

I lie to friends and family and tell them I'm doing something with my life when in reality I just work at a retail store and nothing else

it's pretty alright but nothing too extreme. just really need some money and nobody is accepting me i apply to 3 jobs like once a week lol

and i miss this girl who don't miss me

what bout yall?

Damn user...

work is work man

maybe if you got a haircut, took a shower, and learned how to fucken socialize off the PC you would be happier.

>underageb&

so basically
>im a faggy teenager who doesn't understand being a faggy teenager is not considered such a bad thing

alright then, next.

I don't eat enough
I never sleep when it's dark out
I have two cavities

something similar although

>Moved to another country because I fucked up my life and was too embarrassed to stay home
>Fucked up my life again in new country, except now it is a thousand times worse
>Girl I was with left me because I'm a frustrated pathetic little shit.
>Alone, friendless, jobless, can't go to uni.
>Out of options, will probably an hero during summer.
>When family and friends ask, I always say I'm ok and there is nothing much to report.

truly sorry fam, sounds like something out of a sad movie that might have a happy ending eventually

what country you in?

eat more food but less candy kek cavities

ikr, a friend from childhood i spoke with months ago about my problems said "You'll get no sympathy from me if thats what you are looking for. Maybe when I'm old I'll write a novel about your sad life, for now stop being a faggot and get your shit together". I hated him for saying that, but he is right anyway.
Living in central EU country, would rather not share specifics in case someone I know is lurking around.

oops, this was meant as a reply for

>central EU
FUK that come to america, that's ur first problem

cant do user, cant do.