Be me, be told yesterday that my ex wife's new BF flashed hes pierced nipple to my 9yo daughter...

Be me, be told yesterday that my ex wife's new BF flashed hes pierced nipple to my 9yo daughter. What weapon would B use to handle this.?

It's a fucking nipple you faggot.

but why on earth would you fucking show this to a kid..

Is he transgender or something? Man can't be shirtless now?

Whatever, use a caliber .22, headshot, and record it.

get the fuck over yourself. it's a fucking nipple, with a piercing. how would it be any different than showing any other non-genitalia related piercing? you're the only one making it weird.

summertime, shirt off cos warm is another thing, but taking fucking clothes of in the winter to show nipple sextoy to youngsters is alarming imo

>Be OP
>Starts post with classic greentext line
>Doesn't greentext story

Faggot

Pliers

what the fuck are people like you doing on Sup Forums?

Well, you lost right to those kids when you fucked your marriage over. Kek.

Kill him man, idgaf.

The only option left is to tear the dude's nipples off and ran it up his ass while your wife is watching

being anonymous and shitposting retard

this

What the fuck is a B?

Taking notes, thx user

Let her know that your daughter is not a lesbian, and you don't appreciate people who act so stupidly. Suggest she consider what would happen to her if she were to publically flash a 9 yr old boy.

my words, like an adult

alternatively, if time travel is an option, a condom

You seem like a fun person to be around.
I know why your bitch left you for the piereced niple guy.

that wasn't shitposting
that was moralfagging
which is immeasurably worse

Whatever you problem is... It's just a nipple piercing, like many others have. she probably was curious and wanted to see it... it's normal, nothing sexual.

This

i left her numbtard, i swapped her out with a smoking hot model, but clearly this is not the issue

Tell your ex-wife to talk to that lesbian and ask her politely to stop showing her pierced nipple to your daughter.

> a guy flashed his male nipple
> guy
> flashed nipple
Are you retarded?

B is full of shit this day, i asked what weapon and i get all kinds of useless shit. OP out, this is pointless. B go kill yourself in a rock

Seeing how he has a nipple piercing, he must have another piercing somewhere, and that means perfect positive and negative temrinals for a set of jumper cables to be pinched on. And fuck the car battery, thats not enough power, you need to hook the other ends to a 220 volt outlet (stoves, dryers, welders) that will ensure there is enough electricity to "relax" his muscles. You could also compound this with waterboarding with boiling hot horse urine and my bet is he wont be acting like a degenerate again.

seriously, what the fuck is 'B'?

The second letter of the alphabet, capitalized.

seems unlikely

He's trying to seduce your daughter, OP - Can't let him get away with that - he's a;ready fucking your wife! Now your daughter?! What the fuck is wrong with you, you pathetic cuckold. You need to beat that nigger within an inch of his life before your daughter is on her knees sucking new dad's cock! You fucking pussy.