This nigga kills biggie. Don't lie fan boys

This nigga kills biggie. Don't lie fan boys.

youtube.com/watch?v=beDAndQDYh8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7ewcu9qkyjU
youtu.be/DecF_anjnmk
youtube.com/watch?v=0VwfYCFYZws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He smoked the mic. I'd give it to him in a battle for sure but I don't know about who the better emcee is.

This is both their premieres. Fire for a couple 16 year olds

youtu.be/7ewcu9qkyjU

youtu.be/DecF_anjnmk

Big L is a better lyricist.
Biggie has better flow.

flow is debatable. alot more of big l's stuff was raw radio verses vs high value studio productions for biggie which would obviously sound better.

who killed biggie

Why do you faggots listen to any of this crap??

L preferred the ruff rugged battle style whereas biggie was making club music with p Diddy. If L had more of a chance to make songs in the studio I think he would have showed versatility. U can see his potential for top notch flow in a lot of his post houmous stuff

Name one genre better than rap.
>inb4 memereply, "le electro punk death rock is better than this"

Rap is simply the best genre of music.

Only if you're an uneducated hoodlum

rhyming schemes, punchlines, flow, delivery. Stfu, there's a lot of talent to it.

Are there even any genres of music that are as complex as rap? I could understand a case for the classical shit, because the expression is the keys themselves, but even then it's just how it sounds. Rap tells a story and provokes thought and emotion, all the while showing complexity in technical skills.

If you don't understand music I can see why you would think that.

>fact: rapping is the easiest way to make it big in the music industry.

youtube.com/watch?v=0VwfYCFYZws

Pic related delivers on all points. God tier rapper, that guy.

>If you don't understand music
Are you stupid? Music is a form of expression, and understanding it depends on the genre. If you don't know shit about rap than full verse rhyme scheme isn't going to matter to you the same way I don't care about Slash's best guitar riff.

Jazz is the best, nothing else comes close.

ITT- white suburban hipster race apologists programmed by Jewish owned media conglomerates. Sad...just plain pathetic.

This

You need to stop arguing over who the GOAT is. There's literally seems to be a big L cult online full of hard fanboys. But I get it he's god tier even tho I prefer biggie. They have different styles tho so I don't bother with comparisons. Anyway they been dead for a long time now so just chill. Seemed like no one who came from that sort of area could catch fame at the time, they'd just get shot up.

Exactly. I got respect for people who like bob dylan and shit like that because I can appresciate the talent and passion even if I don't like the music. But people are so quick to jump on the rap hating band wagon even tho there is a clear degree of talent required.

True. Rip L one of the most gangsta to ever do it.

Ha ha ha dumb faggots that dont even have a job but think their opinions matter in rap. Thats why there are so many faggots now a days cause your generation is filled with them. You huys are the weakest generation of all time. Your opinions dont fucking matter.

/youreafaggot

We're all on 4 chan mate ;-)