I swear she is 18 guys..

Payback is a bitch

mega.nz/#!NRNyiDLL!Sz2CFN4gCis-q7ujreo4PQqtckVSZzlbkQUAhR9d6_E

MUST SEE ASSHOLE!

I agree. Fat asses are something that poo in the loos would find attractive

downlading, will save for l8r

chkd

Praise Kek

thanks for stealing my bank account!!!!!!!

Bump

Faggots

Either 2 or 3 Decembers ago.

show

Fucking beautiful

That's pretty fucking cute

Nice tits got me hard

Tasty!

That's a good one.

Tfw you have your gfs nudes and if I posted them I'd get v&

damn again

That hardwood installation is all flawed. Whoever did that had no idea what they were doing.

virus and spam bot

yeeeeees...

>each post seconds away from each
>each post is a generic botfag reply
Better luck next time, fucking samefagging asshole

you mean with another human ?

underage b&

>implying someone would give a fuck

I thought her face was qt

she will bite your dick off

Today OP was not a faggot

Rip

"op too stupid to make webem"

Tie her up, duct tape her panties in her mouth. Plug in ass, then fuck her cunt.

Daily reminder to sage spambots.
is forever a fag

Praise Kek

OP, please allow me to cum. Show us those amazing Tits and stretchmarks.

Saturday

difference is the slut in the webm is hot

damn

Oh Snap!

Fuck's sake

Yeah. Thats what im talking about

Break into her apartment and tazer her until shes almost unconcious. Tie her up in her bed gagged and brutally fuck her pussy while painfully grabbing her breasts until I fill her with my cum

chkd

All hebe is illegal, fucking pedo.

Go on

More left !

Wow she looks great

>42 replies
>8 posters
kek, come on op

Sure you arnt Asexual? Literally zero effort required for a girl

Yeah idk what these other gays are talking about id be fucking that fat ass doggy on the daily

Cheese pizza

pin her down and choke her out, and grab her tits until theyre raw

You drive my interest you sexy as ;) how old she is?

how do you know her

llor

TYFTT

underage b&

There was a dog there too. And some other guys that thought it was gay and not funny so they just watched. Does that count?

Looks so warm and tight and tasty

You should post more so I can stroke my hard cock to her tight amazing body.

very nic, got more?

Niceee

You know the rules tits of gtfo

>implying someone would give a fuck

No.

Fucking beautiful

difference is the slut in the webm is hot

tell her you was uploading pics of her and then pay to have her hair done professionally

Have her undressed and present all her beautiful holes to me. After gaping them I would inspect them and use every single one until unloading my cum on that smiling mouth!

gtfo party shitter

That trumpet is going to dissapear

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Came so hard my cum formed into a 9mm bullet and shot my dad in the face.

llor

Nice can we have more

and her flabby arms. Gross

Exactly.

Lol, still adorable tho

Sure you arnt Asexual? Literally zero effort required for a girl

I thought her face was qt

9 posters 75 replies lol definately real

dude those are some fucking sexy balloons holy shit

lucky 7 tripz dont lie. :)

Go back to your hotel room with her, and deadbolt it so you cant get in, then fuck against the door as you stand in the hallway listening to her get her brains fucked out.

Trips of lies

FUCK YEAH

Ummm... Hi..

Hi

Oh Snap!

Thank you sir for the additional photo. May I have some more please for fapping purposes?

Elke is the best

3 weeks ago

There was a dog there too. And some other guys that thought it was gay and not funny so they just watched. Does that count?

More of her tits too!

Ass is too big. She appears a bit too chubby

Jan 2015. Doesnt feel too bad honestly. Guess Ive been doing good at feelin good.

well, fuck

Just waiting for America's to reduce their age of consent laws to 15-16 like every other country in the world

Sounds hot. How would you wreck her?

What's it like being absolutely fucking retarded?

Wait until she goes off alone exploring into a coastal cave. Come up behind her and bash her head with a rock knocking her out. Strip her naked and take my time exploring all her holes with my hard shaft. Finish by cumming in her eyes