*boom boom crash*

>*boom boom crash*

That's literally all it takes for this man to break into your house and threaten your family while you're sleeping tonight. Why don't you own a legal weapon?

Jokes on that scrub because I do, its loaded, and I practice regularly. pop pop pop

Jokes on him my door is not the one in the picture.
i guess im safe after all.

do you own a bubble gun for it to go "pop"?

Because I don't live near buggers

*boom boom crash*
*boom boom crash*
BUDDY YOU'RE A BOY MAKE A BIG NOISE PLAYIN' IN THE STREET GONNA BE A BIG MAN SOMEDAY

the locks on my door are a lot more secure than that flimsy shit

No worries, I have a gun!
Pic related, my gun

Why is a hacker rubbing his boot on my door?

this.

probably hands sore from all the typing, I mean look at his hands, definitly trying not to have em touch things.

Probably just trying to open the door without touching the handle.
smh those fuckers that invited him could at least open the door for him

Reinforced fire safety doors, nigger. Maybe don't lock your house with cardboard

That would be his "fatal mistake" as I'm equipped with multiple dragon dildos and they weren't those cheap ones either

Because there's no such thing as a "legal weapon" in my country, hence why violent crimes are so low.

Dont worry OP, i've set up a bunch of highly trained guards around my house, ill post them right now, this is the first one.

second guard.

I suck his dick and make pancakes after.

I have two bull mastiffs. That guy ain't going to even think about coming into my yard.

Third guard

Fourth guard
got this one from russia
he's name is Dimitri

and my final guard.

DEBUNKED: Subject in picture not black. Shill detected.

because i have basic knowledge of firearm casualties statistics.

im thinking of hiring this guard as well, he seems very well trained and uniformed

Germany says no

he's not wearing gloves.

he'll obviously be caught afterwards.

is that the coveted hacker named 4 channel?

My kids vs yours: war games

Begin!

i live on the 9th floor of a CBD apartment, so it'll be Boom Boom Crash then a fight with a security guard.
Not making it to my front door

>because i have basic knowledge of firearm casualties statistics.
No you don't.
You have google, and you're a koolaid-chugging liberal coward.

he will use his foot to steal everything you own

1)
It takes significantly more effort than that to break into a house in a country where the doors and windows aren't made of twine.
2)
By the time a criminal would get into our home, we would have locked several doors between us and their point of entry, and the police would be on their way.
3)
The odds of this happening are so low that worrying about it every night would damage our lives more than it would help us to have a weapon
4)
Having a weapon may not be enough to prevent dedicated criminals. It might even force them to use lethal weapons, too. Escalation of conflict.
5)
Weapons invite danger and accidents into your home. Your home will be unsafe if there's a gun in it.

ill just use my backups.

Got mud on your face big disgrace kicking your can all over the place

I signal my wife to grab the bisquick and bowling pins out of the pantry while subdue the unarmed hack with a throat punch. Then...we sew his ass shut and I wake the kids....

Jimminy Crickets that must cost you a fortune in labor!

t. cuck

nah i just promised i'd give them a piece of bread each

I see your black kids and raise you white kids.

Dad

you lose.

I raise you...whiter kids.

we in europe have good doors that cant be kicked down like that

And turtles. We also have turtles.

you do know that with the right to have a gun you also excolate the conflict by giving a weapon to the bugler to making it the same problem as before just now both have guns and can do a lot more damage to others

instead it is much safer to ban the guns in general with that the chances of the criminal having a gun is very low and if they do they most likely have very little reason to be robbing someone

but ofc that would take to much brainpower to think of that sorry i should not have said anything it would just show your ignorense and by that hurt your pride if you have any left

i raise you.
hitler as a kid.
whitest there can be.

forgot him ffs