Why don't you workout?

Why don't you workout?

Why should I when I can use my time on the computer?

Because even as a 6'2" 175 lb man I could still mop the floor with her ass then proceed to fuck it unconscious.

i do tho

Because my job is physically demanding already.

Same reason im not a chronic masturbator

i do. /fit/izen reporting in

>175lbs
manlet

Because I'm a fat, lazy piece of shit.

Feels good man.

lol you'd get fucked up if you dont practice any before hand. serious lol

im eating a sas sandwich and later im getting spasticated on beer

you look good and im the idiot ? yeah right , i may die earlier but you enjoy those last 10 years when you cough and piss yourself and cant remeber where you live , you knock yourself out

No you couldnt.

I don't think you understand that word you're using. Manley describes a short guy. You're looking for scrawny. 175@ 6'2 is slim but it isn't bad.

under 200 pounds = manlet
lmao @ ur "lyfe"

it literally makes you sleep better, feel better, you get more chicks, your confidence is rising along with your posture - you can eat almost what you want with no emotional backlash as long as you just spend a few hours a week in the gym.

regularly i put in about 10 hrs in the gym since its where i see a lot of my friends - so it's even a social benefit to it. You are just making excuses, I dont need any.

Fucking zilch. Retard too.

you are right.

Too much effort, no motivation.

Even as a shitskin nigger I could knock her out then up. None for you whitey.

I have respect for my body that i train it to its full potential

I do sometimes, but not hard enough.

It does for you but you probably got bullied or something so that explains the ego boost working out gives you since you'll feel like the cool kids who where playing football and shit

pk lets walk this path it literally makes you sleep better, feel better,
>true but beer makes you sleep the sleep of the dead and trust me i feel fuckin fantastic after half a bottle of JD
you get more chicks, your confidence is rising along with your posture -
> since when has physic been a leading factor in shagging ? 1% of people have a defined muscle and yet the worlds breeding like rabbits , is simply not a leading feature
you can eat almost what you want with no emotional backlash as long as you just spend a few hours a week in the gym.
>welcome to my world , food in moderation and shit hot tastes and textures guilt free with zero emotional issues at all . Almost everyone doesnt sit holding their knees rocking if they taste something nice where i suspect you are missing out as protien is everything

regularly i put in about 10 hrs in the gym since its where i see a lot of my friends - so it's even a social benefit to it.
>for you maybe but im not gay and i have zero desire to have a bunch of gym bunnies eyeing me up ,,,, and dont try to bullshit it away , fags adoreeeeee the gym to eye up the hollow shallow fucktards who spend hours stearing at themselves in the mirror . Pittyfull , 10 hours !!!! thats a life well lived , go throw some bread at ducks for fuck sake

You are just making excuses, I dont need any.
>you assume im fat , mistake , you assume im flabby , mistake , you assume im not fit , mistake , not everyone is a fat mess and in fact most people arnt , we just dont need to piss our lives away doing a pointless pursuit

Because I eat whatever I want and can't gain a pound to save my life. I also do labor for a living so that helps.

Thanks fagget

>making fun of someone for exercising and bettering themselves

Sounds like you're the one who looks for an ego boost because of bullying.

nope, just like it when i started. Confidence isn't a given.

ohmygodddd

you summed me up so well , im off to cut

you bring so much to the fore , dont breed , we already have enough tards in the world

I do

you can take anything away from this, motivation, inspiration, etc. Yet you choose to be salty. If you'd put all that effort into giving your body what it really wants in the long run, then you wouldnt have to go on the internet and argue with strangers.

oh, and also, i can eat and drink just as much as you do - i just look and feel better doing it.

meant to say i liked it when i started, and therefore i kept going. i didnt plan on anything in particular, it just feels good man. dont knock it until you try it. dont make up excuses for staying fat and disgusting, not for you or for anyone else

manlet = short
scrawny = thin

>being this retarded on the internet, with access to fucking google 24/7

I do quick shadow boxing, mma ex. Get the blood goin if feel like a pos.
5'11"/ ~180lbs last checked (+5months but still realtivly the same size, bit less muscle)
>Ecto/Meso Masterrace