IFags, try and convince me that iOS is better than Android

iFags, try and convince me that iOS is better than Android.

Exactly, you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

androidheadlines.com/2016/08/top-10-expensive-android-smartphones-world.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

IOS is ultra user friendly
Thats why so many people buy iphones

Install gentoo.

>ultra user friendly
Fucking buzzword bullshit.

android is for poor people

So basically retard friendly

Have to disagree. While iOS really is famous with its simplistic design, Android isn't any worse than iOS in terms of user friendliness. Plus, if it is really hard to adapt to a new interface, there are a lot of themes/launchers that make Android look close, if not exactly like iOS.

It's a matter of opinion.

I just don't like the overall design choice of android and I'm more satisfied with how the settings are done on an iOS device.

Plus the ever so unsure update policy from Google in regards which devices get what update is rather confusing. It's a phone, I kinda don't wanna think about how to use it. So the foolproof appleshit works fine

Not that it's perfect but pick your poison I guess

iOS is all optimised, an iphone with 1gb ram will run better than an android with 2gb ram

its safer

IOS an Android are both terrible

Desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu

>IOS an Android are both terrible
So your alternative for a phone OS?

It is "safer" because majority of people buy Android phones. Thats why hackers are targeting Android, not the inferior iOS.

/thread

BB, which is also terrible. But less terrible than iOS and Android.

I bought a Pixel to replace my iPhone 5. Google is eating Apple's lunch. Tim can't run Apple the way Steve did.

Android > iOS

That is false. Both systems are equally optimized, but work in a different way. iOS uses native C++, and Android uses Java.

Miss me with that faggotry about optimization.

Plebs with shitty android's. Check my iPhone 7 benchmark

Blackberry? Are they still making non-android phones?

still makes it safer, faggot

>user friendly
>no headphone jack

I have the Blackberry Classic. Chose it specifically because it wasn't Android.

>what is windows phone?

Just use a drill

>these numbers mean something

so are playskool toys.

No it doesn't. Your faggoted iOS is as secure as the mighty Android. Students were able to hack Macs and iPhones.

You aren't that important that anyone would want your data.

Haven't they gone out of business or are they still teetering on the edge?

Anyway, I heard a phone is coming out that will have a physical keyboard like the blackberry. I can't stand the tiny keys, though.

less terrible...are you fucking retarded?

Another faggot who thinks benchmarks = performance.

>easy to use
Have you ever counted how many shortcuts iOS has?

That been said, if i had the money, i would buy one.

> implies that placing everything on one screen is user friendly

Android is so clunky and feels unfinished. I'm a software developer so don't necessarily need a very friendly UI but Android is a piece of garbage made for poor Africans.

>"Check my benchmarks"

It's a bunch of random numbers, wtf are they supposed to represent exactly?

Still going but they don't actually make the phones anymore I think.

Pic related: tiny keys

Have to wear gloves in my job so I need a phone with physical keys.

Android is open source, is much more customizable, has more features, and generally have higher hardware specs across the board.

Also you can download .apk's without rooting, and after rooting you can run almost any code you want on it.

>implying they don't

It's what they mean. Go do something useful like brushing your teeth, idiot amerilard

Download Antutu benchmark tool off App Store or Google play store. Run a benchmark and post your results

I like android alot more because I don't have to wait 2+ weeks to roll out an update for game but since my buds wanted to do both platforms were stuck waiting for apple to approve the update.

My phone costs more than your iPhone and is better.
Sorry Philistine

> clunky and unfinished
You still live in 2010 or what? Besides, Android does everything that iOS can and even more.

>garbage made for poor africans

androidheadlines.com/2016/08/top-10-expensive-android-smartphones-world.html

Miss me with your "poor" faggotry.

Checked, alsowhat phone do you have user?

Lmao cri moar ishill, you are just jealous you have a shity phone.

Exactly, iOS won't ever be able to do anything of it. iOS is a inferior OS for pesky faggots.

iOS is easy to use. There's a reason it sells so well. Everyone in my family has one. It's a crutch for people who are technically inclined though. My biggest peev about Apple is their huge markup for inferior hardware with all their products. They've gotta pay for advertising I suppose.

>I'm a software developer
>I like iOS better cause I have to pay 100$ to even just code on the device

The majority of android users are poor, a group more likely to be scammed out of what little money they do have all for the illusion of having choice.

iPhone 7 plus > than your dinky android galaxy whatever

Green text messages are for plebs and autists, people will judge and girls lose interest.

and android have less restrictions makeing it more friendly to ppl that understand tech

You're not rich when you have your mom buy your phone for you.

My phone is half the price of yours and performs equally if not better.

Enjoy your over priced camera faggot.