No wwyd thread? Let's fix that

No wwyd thread? Let's fix that

Would ram my cock deep down her throat

fuck her mouth until she's choking and her tears and spit are helping lube my dick

Which one and why

cum inside
ignore
would not kick out of bed, but would not invite into bed
pass
all 3 need put on a diet. there is no saving the left girl. she looks too much like a jewess

More of her

I'd slap that dumb look off her face, bend her over and fuck her in the ass. I'd cum and then shove her face in toilet.

middle....nice tits

sounds enticing

Right. Love her body.

right, would fuck until dick is raw

Left or tight?

FMK

preferably both at the same time

Fuckin need it.

left by the teeniest margin, but at that point it's about who's better in the sheets

Need what?

middle, cuter and better chest

More hot ass blonde girl, of course.

Name's Alyona

Which one and why

they're all too fat, but i'd pick #2, looks thinnest and youngest

I'll post more until I stop getting replies and get bored

wwyd

>Alyona
Yea that, she's hot as fuck. Wish she was a cop, that uniform would be fucking bomb on her.

Any takers?

Maid uniform is also good

Slide my dick btwn her ass till blow a nice load on her back

Those lips...double blowjob for sure

Eh, I suppose, I prefer a proper uniform of some sort. Military, police, medical, even firefighters begrudgingly get me going... but trying to find a cute firefighter girl is rough.

Would destroy

Right looks slutty and crazy in bed

Wwyd

Would love to see more of right. Hopefully in lingerie or bikinis.

I see
She never wears uniform, so I'll just post more random pics of her and wait for replies

Works for me, that wetsuit isn't a bad look on her.

Nvm fuck the wetsuit, any more of this?

wwyd?

old flatmate did some crazy things her first year of degree

take the right one back to my hotel room when she's had way too much to drink. strip her naked and shove my dick down her throat pounding it while i wrap my hands around her neck and choke her until i cum

she's hot. more?

WWYD?

Nothing of that outfit, sadly

make that bitch lose some weight. those thunder thighs do not flatter her

tie her up against the fence, pull down her leggings, force a tree branch up her ass all the way, then violently fuck her pussy while she cries, cum against her cervix

push her on her back, lift her legs up - lift pants and slide underwear to the side. fuck her until i cum inside. then put her underwear and pants back to get soaked

Mmmm would keep her in that position and make deepthroat me

Shame. What about more like this

have her give me a nice sloppy bj then cowgirl till she came

reply 4 reply

/hedi.stanton

put her on all fours, strap a vibrating dildo up her tight ass turned on full, then shove my hard cock in her pussy as she squirms and cries until i cum

Would ram my cock down her throat till shes gagging and got tears in her eyes

other

Not much, but hot

Would plow her from behind while pulling her hair till shes screaming my name

what's her name? and how old is she?

Well, what about anything of her in dresses/skirts and the like. Another hotspot for me. She looks good with the teal too.

Wwjd?

Got quite a few of these

Get her on her knees behind that tree, fuck her face hard and cum all over those tits.

pic related, wwyd?

?

reply 4 reply.

Ill make the one in the right penetrate the other one with a strapon

tie her down to the bed, spread-eagled, just wearing thong and sports bra.
use a wand on her clit and tease her until she is about to cum, then stop.
keep edging her until she is begging me to let her cum. Then i jam my cock down her throat and make her suck me - while continuing to edge her.
when i'm about to cum, move myself down and fuck her, cumming inside her - this brings the little whore over the edge

r4r

They look good, surprisingly. Usually the hair dye turns out badly.

I'd break in when i know it's just her there, get naked straight away, find her in her room, as she tries to run, grab her by her neck and throw her back. as she falls to the floor, i pick her up by her hair and throw her off a couple of walls until shes woozy, then strip her naked and put her on her bed on her back, then spread her legs, set up my phone to record video and video me violenty raping her, squeezing her tits and slapping her around, grabbing her head and tossing it around until i cum inside her. then pack up some of her panties and bra to keep as a trophy of my favorite girl.

Tie her up on my bed and use her as a fuck toy, filling all her tight holes with my hard shaft and cum

>emphatically yes