I think every woman should be FORCED to use hijab at least. I also think that women should respect mans word every time...

I think every woman should be FORCED to use hijab at least. I also think that women should respect mans word every time. Also this is great time for me being alive. As a white male Islam really doesn't oppress me in anyway. Actually it gives me back the power what feminism once took from me. I want to FORCE women to cover their head. Every woman. Feminist or traditional.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2859734/The-Dubai-DON-T-want-tourists-Photos-desperate-conditions-endured-migrant-labourers-forced-work-50C-heat-pittance.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No we're just going to get to the point where they all 'choose' to wear the hijab. Islam its good news.

THE THING IS. Middle East countires are doing things that the west should implement. Now you have women wanting to show their tits in public.

Edgy: The Thread

lol fag

>I also think that women should respect mans word every time.
even if he's totally retarded?
>Actually it gives me back the power what feminism once took from me.
what power
>Middle East countires are doing things that the west should implement.
because their countries doing so well and have such a rich culture, right?

why?

Yes it was very much before you americans stuck your jew business in everything.

>Yes it was very much before you americans stuck your jew business in everything.
Yes it was very much before you americans stuck your jew business in everything.
keep telling you that. you had islam before. and only islam and nothing else.

Modern Islamic Nations are the future of civilization and culture. After Saudi ended Slavery in the 1960s they became the centre of culture in our world.

>After Saudi ended Slavery in the 1960s they became the centre of culture in our world.
>became the centre of culture in our world.
what world

>keep telling yourself that
ok while i drive my ferrari down the highway kek

>executions with swords
>centre of culture

and now think about, who made that wealth possible (protip: it's the americans and their jew business you accused of doing the exact opposite)

Get it out of your system Sup Forums

Yes that's a city built by slaves, I don't get your point though.

OP is right.

user is OP

What city wasnt built by slaves?

the wealth is due to a lot of oil in the ground.

Once the oil is gone the murricans will be gone and Dubai will return to being the shithole it has always been.

I've never ever seen a government of a country getting cucked that hard.

LUL no it's was thanks to our way of getting success where ever we have the freedom to govern ourselves.

There was a Muslim slut on an Australian TV show a couple weeks ago that said Islam is the most feminist religion.
>top kek
I'm an atheist and despise all religion, but I don't attack Islam much because it's an easy target, and plus radical Islam isn't a problem in my country. But, seriously? In what was is Islam a feminism religion? Come on, cunts.

A city built by slaves? Do you even know the history of Dubai? They fought for sovereignty and once they won their freedom they found oil and made trillions.

most European, American and eastern Asian cities my young friend.

inb4 all workers are slaves to the wage

>once all the oil is gone
Lol you know Dubai stole the American dream and made it 10x what is used to be. Most people living in Dubai aren't even local to the country.

Actually, faggot
What you call Islam is pure garbage jewery murdering your people
In the 70's the middle East looked like a respectable place
You dumbfuckass decided being rational decent human beings wasn't a good idea and went full cave faggot, reducing your cities to rubble over a 2,000 year old book and reinstating stupid miniscule rules

>LUL no it's was thanks to our way of getting success where ever we have the freedom to govern ourselves.
ha...ha...HAHAHAHA!

Who built all the towers? You obviously don't know shit.

either you are baiting or you are an idiot. In both cases you are not interesting. Have a good day.

Yeah it's Muslims telling woman their worth something only if they shake their asses for us. That matches the whole concept of hijabs. Are you so willfully ignorant lol

Idk bro we are the only place in the world without a central bank. Which is what the American forefathers fought so hard against. No other country but America PRINTS its own currency lmfao.

Laugh all you want. Come here to dubai and you'll feel like the small useless Americans you are. You'll come here wondering why nothing in your country looks as good. You have ghettos. Dubai? Not a single one.

People the Dubai King paid. The most famous tower was built and the crane operator was given the status of a "local" aka people like me. We are the class that gets pardons from the King since we were originally here before the countries massive success.

>You have ghettos. Dubai? Not a single one.
again:

The Jews have nothing to do with Dubai lmfao. In our law Jews are banned from the country. We know how they fucked up the American banking system but you retards just ignore it.

Well, I think women should be FORCED to suck my cock.

you were talking about the americans and THEIR jew business.

Well, lots of stupid oil money and people from all around the world exploiting it. What do you think is going to happen when this party is over? The corrupt and stinking lazy arab elite will blow it within a few decades. And Dubai will be the same shithole like all arab countries not having oil.

I can not follow you. Please elaborate.

Power that I'm allowed to own slaves.
Power that I can tell women what to wear.
Power that I can control women so that they can't go out alone.
Power that if they get raped they must be punished for that and not the rapist.
Power that women get canning if they go in their feminist parades showing tits.
Power that gays are hanged from the neck until death.
Power that transsexuals are tortured alive.
Power that women are not allowed to drive.
Power that my witness (example in rape) is exactly twice as more valuable as any woman's.

I want all these powers back so that I can control women and slaves like in good old times. Just thinking about it makes me want to convert to Islam and move to Saudi-Arabia. But I'm going to wait. As a white man there's nothing in Islam that oppresses me once I convert to it. Nothing. Black people and women on the other hand ;^)

>You have ghettos. Dubai? Not a single one.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2859734/The-Dubai-DON-T-want-tourists-Photos-desperate-conditions-endured-migrant-labourers-forced-work-50C-heat-pittance.html
even our ghettos look better than this

WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life tomorrow.You will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in you

sure, you are having a great economy right now. Dubai is bright and shiney. Large parts of the US are in worse condition, I think. Still, it will be interesting to see how Dubai is doing when the bubble is bursting.

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!!!! Thank you for this picture. Only slaves and servants aren't included ;(

Dailymail LUL

youtube.com/watch?v=tGk5ioEXlIM

They all have oil. That's why even ISIS is rich. Facepalm

so you say the photographs are fake or what? stop being so fucking delusional muslims

But that doesn't matter user. It's is completely fine that those vermins have terrible conditions. Those are mostly sub-human trash and they are only good for Islamic slaves and servants. AND I WANT MY SHARE OF THEM!!!!!

Probably better seeing they have more things they can add. Relatively new country..

trips nice

but no it's not delusion. Certainly no one is forcing them to live that way. However there is no crime problem in general.

> Muslim idiot trying to lure frustated whites into believing islam is going to improve their lives

well, sandnigger: I don't care about what feminists, fags or muslim idiots do, as long as they let me live my life in peace and freedom. I have nothing to win from Islam, I dont need a fucking religious police telling me what to do.

So, if you are happy in your shithole, that's fine. I really don't need this muslim crap. The prophet can go eat his own shit.

This guy is completely evil!!!!!!!! I like it. As the matter of fact now when I look at Islam at this point of view it doesn't look so bad ;DD

>Certainly no one is forcing them to live that way.
whats that got to do with the dailymail? and who's forcing the people in the western "ghettos" to live that way? and by the way: muslim countries are the poorest. western countries are the richest. so what point do you want to make anyway?

>hijab
Looks disgusting and all arab woman look like pigs.
I rather fuck sand than a arab woman.

kek

Are you referring to the incredible riches of Jemen? A perfect example for an arab country without oil - it's a shithole with a per capita GDB below most african countries. Even niggers make a better economy than arabs if you take away the oil.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

>As a white male Islam really doesn't oppress me in anyway.
That is true for Islam as a religion. It is not true for Islam as a social phenomen. In most cases, an Arab will have a higher status than you simply because he's an Arab. So will a Turk, Persian, Malay etc. As a white convert, you automatically have two disadvantages: Being white and being a convert.

But I do agree on the feminism-part.

you really think, this'll work? because people on Sup Forums are so evil? goddamn, fuck off newfag

Hijabba The Hutt Please

> sandnigger appluading himself

Every Muslim should be FORCED to eat bacon at least once in their life. I also think Muslims should try other cuts of pork. This is a great time for me being alive. As a white male bacon tastes good to me. I want to FORCE Muslims to eat back, every single one of them.

Crap. Islam is supressing males as well.

I enjoy dating whoever I want, expressing my opinion freely on religious issues and living in a democracy. Fuck Islam.

Feminism can be quite annoying, for sure. But I'll take a few stupid feminist cunts anytime instead of having the fucking muslim religious police on my back.

never allowed to drink anymore
never allowed to have any pork product again
never allowed to sat anything remotely opposing anything said in the quaran for fear of death

have fun OP

don't forget the stupidity